Thread: The official 25-31 old school tournament!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Default The official 25-31 old school tournament!

Alright, so to start things off, I need to see how many people are participating in this event.

How it's going to be:

It's going to be a 3vs3 forest fight battle, or 3vs3 CTF (I will take votes)

Equipments: NO Halloween and I mean NO FB, NO PAW, NO GRUESOME, NO HALLO SETS, NO HEAD and SO ON.

(ONLY SSC ITEMS ALLOWED) (For 30-31 mage / bears / birds/ rhino / foxes, Shivering / brain freeze / iceberg only!)

[Also, you must take off your vanities to verify that you are not using other equips rather than ssc or the following listed]

Teams:

PICK YOUR OWN TEAM, I NEED A TEAM ALSO. (Remember to pm me your team list and a name for your team)

Character Choices:

All classes allowed. No same classes allowed on the same team (Fixed).

Event:

3vs3 battles will be held in a locked game hosted by me!

Donations:

I will need donations from all of you in order to make this a fun tournament! I will donate 250k.

Donation Roster: (Will be edited) [I will also take screenshots!]

Jun - 250k
    Slaza - 250k
    Shivkabob - Armsman l5
    Onestepahead - 485 gold
    Wrathfulmage - 200k

Entering fee:

Each participant has to pay wrathfulmage 40k.

What you have to write below:

No plat pack, no halloween, no swamp, only shiv brain iceberg + winterfest items. I actually want your opinions on this choice because I wanted to do only ssc items so that everyone gets equal gears but hmu on this.

Winning team:

There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd winning team and based on total donations + entree fees, I will decide the prizes.

Last words:

Good luck and have fun!

Tournaments start next week Friday!

Also, there will be two tournaments in this event, one with 25-27 and 30-31. For example, if the price stack is 1m, 500k will be used to give out prizes in each tourney.

Also, 25-27 and 30-31 will not fight so dw. 25-27 range is the first tourney and the second one (30-31) will be held on the next next friday.

Teams:

1. Masters of Magic: Fleshdrilltwo, reaperbirdy, artplaykyle (Running in 30-31 tournament) --) Make sure to pay 120k in total to wrathfulmage.
    2. Upcoming Jun's team, didn't name yet but, (Badlilbear, artplaysam or zeats, artplayjun) (30-31 tournament)
    For 25-27 tourney, probably with Nate or Kylan + Dustin or toxic.
    3. Bruno - Tyrhinocal - Rhino Jeff - *no one knows, he plays AL* - Mage Me - Forerun (might change) - Bear (Brukenjeff wutang is hot super mega duper blue team)
    Last edited by Jyuu1205; 06-11-2014 at 08:32 AM.