Thread: A better way of portals!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Default A better way of portals!!

As of now we are new to the event system...its good in some aspects...but regarding the portals n usage of it we need to do some changes I recommend by my self...and here they go

At first everyone started to block the map and save the portal to join repeatedly so STS have made a portal for all of them...now rarely no one is farming...so what I say is

The portal that spawn in the arlor shouldn't require energy to enter...but the one kept in the goblin map might require energy to enter...and the one that spawn during arlor should close within 10 secs or else someone will block again......

Doing like this it may allow people to make use of the portal those spawn or else the portals are useless like now which spawn in arlor....and some poor people cant spent 10-15k on one energy point to run a map for 2-3min for some 500 gold loot....

Or else do it like the portals which spawn have rare chance of getting best boss....compared to the portals that we enter using energy points might have a better chance of getting good boss....now this helps everyone to farm and look for portals and poor people can participate..everyone can take part happily.

~Prahi

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

So, the point is if we want our names on leaderboard must spend much energy right? and it will cost many gold to buy energy elixirs -__-