Thread: Bring the fun back to PL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Bring the fun back to PL!

Once the level cap is reached what is left? Farm massive gold? Wait for new campaigns? We need to remake these (minigames?) and make them fun and usefull! Instead of bringing near impossible new ideas to the floor id just like to see a re-do of the ones we have!

Pvp - Is in a much needed revamp, not only solving level differences, leaving, and many other problems, besides the well respected top 5 leaderboard Pvp'ers lets make it worthwhile? I think spacetime should toy with the idea of staking/dueling. Pvp is a whole different aspect of the game and you should not have to farm gold in campaigns to make a living when all we want to do is Pvp, to all (insert word) talkers, it will give them a new found respect to not talk as much when their gold is in your invent I think this puts a whole new twist and want on Pvp and who actually has the best rotation and faster clicks.

Ctf - Is this dead? I see no use for Ctf other than a break from farming, my idea is to make real teams for this to bring fun to Ctf and use to guilds/teams and possibly get a nice guild/team system to PL. A very hard idea to bring but i believe it is possible. If we brought a Ctf leaderboard W/L NOT K/D i think it would bring a competitive aspect to the game. Sure Ctf needs a major revamp to make it REALLY entertaining but why not try? I think each "team" should have to fill their spots with a certain number of players and only players from the official list will be able to play for each team (because not every player from the list can be on at the same time so each guild should be allowed extra spots.) Introducing a competitive Ctf will bring more of a team aspect to the game.

Criticisms are welcome! If i forgot anything or you have your own thoughts pls post!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Many people who reach level 50, are farming for Cyber. That's one thing to do. Well, PL is fun.. It's just how you tend to think of it and the influences that many other threads make you think.. I mean.. What level are you? If you aren't even close to 50, don't even worry about it. You still have many quests to do, and a lot more experiences to experience. Like what a friend told me, Dont rush through the game just to reach level 50. It's a journey and many fun things that come with it. Buy all the maps, and do all the quests. Join maps that are your level and you'll have fun with the community.

I also agree with CTF. It is extremely boring, and its a ghost town in there. Like many others people suggested.. Add PVP rewards! So much funner!
    One man's trash, can be another man's treasure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

"Just bring back what is right... "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamelova View Post
    "Just bring back what is right... "
    +1.............
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The base pve game has kept my interest to play each pure class to the current cap, (well technically my mage is only 49, but soon now). Replaying is a "re-do of the ones <ideas> we have!" that is already implemented.

Though i do see a very cool idea in your w/l by guild suggestion. If everything guild members did somehow reflected on their crew, like house points at Hogwarts, it would go a long way toward upping the social fabric integrity. Not so much anything positive ( though that should be in to give people who like to be on the leader boards something else to "win") but if your deaths/cheatings/rep FAIL/bans (obviously only less than permaban, which is a lot like failing the criteria to be a part the guild of all PL players) counted against your buds, there would be more pressure to behave & play good form.

It would almost be like levels for the guild but unlike the character levels, have a real penalty phase for FAIL, like getting kicked out of your guild.
    Xymorg --- Xymian --- Xymli

A E O
    Proud owner of 20 charm points! /arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

I agree, pvp need a revamp, and I like the guild points. I ink we all agree that the hibg that's really needed is GUILDS!!!!

Also most of the top 5 k/d ratio for pvp are boosters
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    +1.............
    Don't go stealing what I said now XD

I'm going to sig my comment XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Great ideas! Im loving pocket legends, and I'm currently level 42. If all else fails, you can always hang with friends too?
    Main: Wildder- Pure Mage- Level 43
    THIS GAME ROCKS! 10/10!

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Pocket legends needs a new update :/ it's getting boring

I'm enjoying playing classical blues on my double bass
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wait how can I become a senior member?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

After a certain amount of posts you become a senior member.
    Throw some glitter make it rain.
    We are the elite, and we will conquer the world one n00b at a time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Next he'll probably wonder how many post is that haha.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apocketlegend View Post
    Wait how can I become a senior member?
    Lol, if you missed the boosting thread, I found out that you lose "junior" status @ 30 post, which I suitably hit while finding that out. Very meta. "Senior" status comes apparently @ 100 posts which will probably take 6 more months for me, but somehow I'll find a way to live with myself and spare you all the burden of ignoring 60 posts of spam.

Actuallly, I tell you what would be awesome.... Nerf the post counts. Everyone under 1k is junior. We all know it's true anyway, there's Royce (tho I haven't seen much lately from that font of PL lore) et all & the junior rest. Make us pay plat to post & there's a new revenue stream...

A E O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xymorg View Post
    Lol, if you missed the boosting thread, I found out that you lose "junior" status @ 30 post, which I suitably hit while finding that out. Very meta. "Senior" status comes apparently @ 100 posts which will probably take 6 more months for me, but somehow I'll find a way to live with myself and spare you all the burden of ignoring 60 posts of spam.

Actuallly, I tell you what would be awesome.... Nerf the post counts. Everyone under 1k is junior. We all know it's true anyway, there's Royce (tho I haven't seen much lately from that font of PL lore) et all & the junior rest. Make us pay plat to post & there's a new revenue stream...
    Pay to post! DO you want to kill the forums? Lol, the game is expensive already for a iphone/mobile game, No need to turn it into the next AT&T
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Pay to post! DO you want to kill the forums? Lol, the game is expensive already for a iphone/mobile game, No need to turn it into the next AT&T
    Lol, that's what you get when you let external entities determine your self-worth. If someone could have made me pay to not be junior after I cared if I were junior or not, I would have paid. Of course, if I would've known IT'S A TRAP, I wouldn't have cared in the first place, so it's a bit recursive. Ouroboros, onomatopoeia, etc...

Wait till you see the full monetization phase of FaceBook...

A E O