I myself would have not seen this coming. From my in game gold and a hefty amount of platinum, nothing was stopping me for Ursoth's event.

Majority of you would know this little incident that happened to me, most of this I have caused to myself. I'm not the person who reads the ToS (Who does? :P) before actually playing a particular game. Most of our actions in game reflects who we are in our real lives; and so we act upon our instincts whenever we hit that "Login" button.
There are times when we take risks just for the enjoyment of others; we lend items and whatnot as seeing someone's smile definitely isn't something you simply ignore.

I've started out just like anybody else, farming tediously with the hopes of having that one of a kind loot that you can show to others! Most of you might know me since season 1; you could have at least seen me running that "A okay" PUG party in Kraken mines, or that very long and boring grinding session in WT4. Needless to say, I was your ordinary sight around Arlor.

I don't know really, as I write this horrid "what seems to be a farewell" thread I feel goosebumps and I tell you this is as true as it can be. I guess I'd like to thank the whole community who perhaps would have had defined the totality of my AL journey. I cannot mention everyone, but it occurred to me that even those who I do not come across everyday are those who actually make the biggest impact. Despite my loss, they continuously spammed me with their deepest sympathy and encouragement. The moderators have also been the most supportive bunch I've ever come across with! Thanks for the support, Rem and Sam

Perhaps the whole fiasco placed a devastating K.O. from which I find it hard to recover from; nevertheless I've got these people around me who stood as the platform towards my total resurrection. I'm not a heavy plat spender but I admit of popping some occasionally - something which I find it hard to do once more. I guess I'll let things simmer down a bit and that concludes the title of this thread.

This is not a thread to fish for sympathy with the hopes of catching the eyes of those in authority; it is simply a letter to those who have been with me throughout my journey.

I'll be seeing you guys soon, please don't forget to fill me whatever good things happen in Arcane Legends!

Lovelots,

Limsyoker