Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Since we can keep our Elondrian Locked Crates after the event; would any new Mythic/Arcane items that STS releases be included in these crates or will any new Mythic/Arcane items that are released require new types of locked crates to be crafted?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OtAtOtomustam View Post
    Since we can keep our Elondrian Locked Crates after the event
    So far, keeping event chests did not work well.
    I still carry Halloween chests around but there's no point. They drop the same things like they did back then. Just open them ASAP, you can keep the loot for later.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milan Lame Man View Post
    So far, keeping event chests did not work well.
    I still carry Halloween chests around but there's no point. They drop the same things like they did back then. Just open them ASAP, you can keep the loot for later.
    Lol Riiiiiight, its not a secret. I am guessing that most active forum members understand what these new crates mean. And once they are discountinued, they will remain the only possible means of acquiring/generating lvl 41 Mythic weapons what will happen to their price in a few months. I think STS decided to allow stash slots to be purchased with story tokens to coincide with this event for that same reason. That leveled the playing field in so many positive ways. More competition is always good thing, it encourages creativity and growth.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OtAtOtomustam View Post
    Lol Riiiiiight, its not a secret. I am guessing that most active forum members understand what these new crates mean. And once they are discountinued, they will remain the only possible means of acquiring/generating lvl 41 Mythic weapons what will happen to their price in a few months. I think STS decided to allow stash slots to be purchased with story tokens to coincide with this event for that same reason. That leveled the playing field in so many positive ways. More competition is always good thing, it encourages creativity and growth.
    They will be frozen crates steadily dropping their value tied to the decreasing value of the Mythics as the next level increase approaches. Old crates retained their value because they were guaranteed new arcane/Mythics at the new seasons but these will not.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    They will be frozen crates steadily dropping their value tied to the decreasing value of the Mythics as the next level increase approaches. Old crates retained their value because they were guaranteed new arcane/Mythics at the new seasons but these will not.
    Your point at the end about their decline due to the POSSIBLE non inclusion of New Mythics was actually the initial question I posted. "Since we can keep our Elondrian Crates after the event would any new Mythic/Arcane releases also be included in the Elondrian Crates or would we need to craft a new type of crate for each new Mythic/Arcane release?" STS hasnt clarified one way or the other yet.

My guess is you are correct and they wont be though we will have to create new crates. Since it looks like that comes with the new event system. Keep in mind, STS will be monitoring this first big event very closely and the impact it has on their profit. If the previous system shows itself to be much more profitable for STS than this new one, they could go back. We just dont know.

IF new Mythic/Arcane items release and are not added to Elondrian Crate wheel (which again we dont know that they wont be) Your right they will go down much quicker, but not before they go up. Not everyone who opens crates and wants the new Mythics will get them. The demand for lvl 41 Mythics wont go away just because the event ends. Their value will peak at some point after the event, they will be the ONLY way EVER to generate these 41 Mythic weapons.

The most important factor though isnt even the Mythic Weapons. Its the fact that older mythics were removed. This means that the ROI of Elondrian Crates is vastly superior. Most serious plat/crate whales will want these crates after the event for not only the Mythic items they will drop but their chance at an Arcane Ring and other higher end Arcane/Mythic items PLUS not only are they guranteed to loot more valuable Arcane/Mythics their drop rate is 2x.

Also the large merchants will want to control the flow of these new Mythics the easiest way to control the flow is to control the source. Which are the Elondrian crates this too will increase demand especially since immediately after this event the number of Elondrian Crates in circulation is finite. All you need is enough gold and inventory space to put a stranglehold on the supply of 41 Mythics and then once there IS control of the supply their price can be forcibly driven up.

You are correct though in that eventually one day eveything depreciates and so will these. Their value will peak as everythings value does and then its time to sell them.
    Last edited by OtAtOtomustam; 06-25-2014 at 01:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

That regular chance of looting arcane eggs and shards makes me think twice about opening the event crates. 100 event crates VS 300 regular crates with a same chance of looting those arcanes. The only special thing is, event locked has a chance to loot new mythics. Hmm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

so in this event we dont get any arcane r mythic pet from d locked (not d existing mythic and arcane pet ) so d event its useless for twinks thy run for gold tier thn stopd d running.. and this event doesn't get any better gears than tarlok's for twinks so this event not for d twinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyja Tonyjaa View Post
    so in this event we dont get any arcane r mythic pet from d locked (not d existing mythic and arcane pet ) so d event its useless for twinks thy run for gold tier thn stopd d running.. and this event doesn't get any better gears than tarlok's for twinks so this event not for d twinks
    I was hoping that event crates contain of new Ursoth gear which is the stats wise itself could beat the previous Tarloks gear.

Last edited by Blindness; 06-25-2014 at 02:12 AM. Reason: gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

am hoping tht too.... but sts couldnt say in any threads that is ursoth event have a better gear than the tarlok gears for twinks .. so this is d worst event for d twinks and i agree with tony
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindness View Post
    I was hoping that event crates contain of new Ursoth gear which is the stats wise itself could beat the previous Tarloks gear.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Not agree with u, The dovabear egg from gold tier is really good gift from achieving the gold tier.
    Worst event? did u ever try goblin event? Its even worse event, and this event is really good, I dont see any twinks mad or angry after they achieve gold tier, All i see they happy to having Dovabear pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Not agree with u, The dovabear egg from gold tier is really good gift from achieving the gold tier.
    Worst event? did u ever try goblin event? Its even worse event, and this event is really good, I dont see any twinks mad or angry after they achieve gold tier, All i see they happy to having Dovabear pet.
    my dear zuesblade tony say's that is no arcane and mythic new pets for this event from the locked and and he mentioned it twinks run for gold tier then stop the running ( why we run for gold tier (DEVOBEAR) ) and what he really mean it that is sts couldn't say in any thread ursouth event bring the better gears for twink better than the tarlok gears ( please before the comment read carefully)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    my dear zuesblade tony say's that is no arcane and mythic new pets for this event from the locked and and he mentioned it twinks run for gold tier then stop the running ( why we run for gold tier (DEVOBEAR) ) and what he really mean it that is sts couldn't say in any thread ursouth event bring the better gears for twink better than the tarlok gears ( please before the comment read carefully)
    thnx sundar u understand wat i really mean it but y dnt d zeusblade

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

thnx sundar u understand wat i really mean it but y dnt d zeusblade
    Well first try improving your english, you really like da D dont ya? xD
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sundar Moorthi View Post
    I read CAREFULLY, There is no arcane and mythic new pets from locked, to avoid people crying because people got lots of junk, now they have to do get in leaderboard with gold/plat instead opening locked too much.
    Did u see where Little Bear dropped? It says "Little bear dropped from Ursoth or trade with 500 event tokens"
    I see Dova Bear dropped when u achieved gold tier, but its tradeable egg, isnt it? So u have to farming those little bear egg and 1 dova bear (if u have multiple char, u can do achieve to gold tier every char).
    Is the event worse? No, this is more better because we can farm Little bear/Dova bear with lots of gold.

@Tonyja, I respect to any people, except u, who actually quick angry after read my reply to yours and dont respect people, also improve ur english, I do not understand what u talking in English with that randomed word.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Well first try improving your english, you really like da D dont ya? xD
    Omg lmao jiig

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Neutrone For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Neutrone View Post
    Omg lmao jiig
    laughing my *** of ( hahahaha its not a big comedy dude )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I read CAREFULLY, There is no arcane and mythic new pets from locked, to avoid people crying because people got lots of junk, now they have to do get in leaderboard with gold/plat instead opening locked too much.
    Did u see where Little Bear dropped? It says "Little bear dropped from Ursoth or trade with 500 event tokens"
    I see Dova Bear dropped when u achieved gold tier, but its tradeable egg, isnt it? So u have to farming those little bear egg and 1 dova bear (if u have multiple char, u can do achieve to gold tier every char).
    Is the event worse? No, this is more better because we can farm Little bear/Dova bear with lots of gold.

@Tonyja, I respect to any people, except u, who actually quick angry after read my reply to yours and dont respect people, also improve ur english, I do not understand what u talking in English with that randomed word.
    lol am really lazy to type complete word ( D means THE)) if u dnt (dnt=Don't) understand dnt reply.......... am i ask u to reply my quest? ( quest = question?)

i dont want to improve my english better u must improve ur reading skill got it (giv respect and take respect if u dont... watever u throw from ur mouth thats come back with multiply to u )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

#1 llol but for lvl36 twinks,it will be useful

#2 mythic pets nvr dropped in locks

#3 when reach gold tier, u get banner, chests, recepie and pet. along with some other drops.

#4 about ursoth armours, u may nvr know

#5 u can always farm tokens and E-chest(drops new mythic weapons),

#6 twinks are alot stronger then enemies and bosses comparing to endgame. as twinks has tarlok sets. so twinks can farm quickly. (my experience, based on farming tarlok dragon at lvl10-21 bracket)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

lol am really lazy to type complete word ( D means THE)) if u dnt (dnt=Don't) understand dnt reply.......... am i ask u to reply my quest? ( quest = question?)

i dont want to improve my english better u must improve ur reading skill got it (giv respect and take respect if u dont... watever u throw from ur mouth thats come back with multiply to u )
    IF u disrespect/ignore my opinion, should u don't talk to me after I give my opinion?

Listen, Tonyja, if u cant improve ur english, no one can understand ur post WHICH mean no one can reply to ur post.
    Lol@D, Lol@Quest, do u know what Quest mean? If u dont know then don't tell the quest=question.
    You the one who need to learn about RESPECT, u always disrespect me like u almost break the forum rules, u wanna see the forum rules?
    I can understand any post except yours (which is weird), and LOL. About that mouth, u really want to disrecpt me?
    Read this forum rules, I respect to the one who is good people and who are really dont ignore my posts.
    Welcome to the Spacetime Studios Community!
    The Spacetime website and forums are here to provide a place for constructive discussion and player feedback about Spacetime Studios and the games they make.
    These rules are here to keep the forums a nice place for everyone to visit. If you break the rules, you may find that your access is suspended or removed. This includes access to any Spacetime Studios games.

1. Please Respect Others.
    The purpose of the forum is to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas. Occasionally, conflicts may arise when people voice opinions. Be courteous when disagreeing with others. Debating the opinion is appropriate, however criticism against the originator of the opinion is not allowed. Disrespect can be construed as flaming, trolling, harassing, profanity, abusive language or abbreviations, personal attacks, racial, religious, ethnic, sexual slurs, or similar behavior/language.
    Flaming is defined as posts which are designed to personally berate or insult another.

Trolling is defined as deliberately posting derogatory, inflammatory comments/threads in order to bait other users into responding. Trolling or accusing someone of being a troll is also a form of trolling and is not permitted.

Posts similar to “Moderator Notified” or “Needs thread lock” are discouraged, as these types of posts are a form of trolling. If a thread is in violation of the forum rules, use the notify moderator button or send a private message to a moderator or administrator directly.

Personal attacks include, but are not limited to insulting a poster directly:

Example: “You are stupid, you suck, and you should [censored].”
    The above are a just few examples of behavior that is not tolerated on the forums. Basically, play nice and get along. Thanks!

2. No inappropriate talk.
    The Spacetime Studios forum is not a place to chat about drugs and alcohol related activities. Likewise, sexual, racial or otherwise inappropriate talk is also not permitted.

3. Please, no Profanity.
    Thanks in advance for keeping the language on the forum clean and not profane. Intentional misspellings of swear words are also not allowed.

4. Never reveal your personal information.
    The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Please do not disclose your, or anyone else’s, private information.

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
    Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:
    Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Bumping posts in order to keep them near the top of the list is also prohibited. Likewise, the use of "/signed" posts are discouraged in that it doesn’t engender constructive discussion.

Do not create threads/posts to “petition” or “lobby” for game features, additions, changes, or other issues. You may post suggestions and/or ideas to the boards, but you may not create a ‘petition’ for others to sign. This is bumping in disguise and will not be allowed. Lobbying is continually bringing up the same topic repeatedly in numerous different threads or as an off-topic post in official threads to get developer attention. This form of posting is not permitted.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner. Tell us what you don't like and why and how you feel it could be improved. Posts that are insulting and rude may be deleted, no matter how valid the ideas behind them may be.

A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and helpful in the development of the game, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

False obituary threads are considered highly improper, and knowingly posting false news of a player’s real-life death may result in a ban of both your forum account and your game account.

Threads that make threats or use other combative language are not allowed.

6. Private communication between Spacetime Studios members, staff and forum users is not to be made public on these forums or by any other venue.
    Please keep private conversations private. You are not permitted to publicize any private correspondence without permission. As such, warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Spacetime Studios and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. If you have questions regarding a post or thread that has been removed or subject to other moderation, please contact a moderator to discuss it.

7. Do not post about exploits.
    If you figure out some way to exploit one of the games, please do not post publicly about it. Instead, use the private message system and contact one of the Administrators or Dev Team members.

8. Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator or Spacetime Studios employee is prohibited.
    Please do not impersonate anyone else. It might seem funny at the time, but it can lead to a lot of confusion.

9. You may not post advertisements.
    Advertising on these forums is prohibited. Please do not do it.

10. No proxy posting; no account hopping to evade suspension.
    Posting on behalf of a suspended user is not allowed. Working around a ban through other people’s accounts or secondary accounts to continue posting is also. You are personally responsible for your conduct on the forums. Threads designed to announce, appeal or contest a banning will also be removed without notice.

11. No Legal Action threads.
    Using the forums or PMs for encouraging, promoting, endorsing, or inciting any kind of legal action against anyone is strictly prohibited.

12. Player Generated Content.
    We do not host screenshots, signature pictures, or other images on this message board. You are more than welcome to link to images hosted in other places, as long as they are of an appropriate and non-offensive nature and/or do not otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any party. Below is a list of examples of what is not permitted.
    Images which are: sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; obscene or contain vulgar language; images that illustrate/show illegal activity.

Avatar icons are allowed as long as the images are below 20kb in size. Avatars that are overly annoying, disruptive or in Spacetime Studios’ sole discretion found to be in poor taste will be removed.

Links to images that are inappropriate will be removed and your forum account may be shut down.

Copyrighted, proprietary images, trade marks as well as images that do not belong to you (i.e. photographs or artwork which are used without permission of the creator) are also forbidden.

Signature Images are allowed, however they must be limited to 500x100 pixels AND less than 15kb

Advertising the sale of in game items on the forums that are not traded through the secure trade interface is prohibited.

13. Zero Tolerance Policy.
    Immediate suspension or bans from the forum can result from any of the following: the posting of pornography; discriminatory remarks which are sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive; excessive obscene or vulgar language; posts which discuss or illustrate illegal activity; providing links to sites that contain any of the aforementioned.

14. Proprietary forums.
    The Spacetime Studios Community is a private message forum. All message board content is allowed at the discretion of Spacetime Studios. Spacetime Studios reserves the right to remove any message board content at will without notice for any reason.

15. Changes to these Rules and Regulations
    Spacetime Studios may revise these Rules and Regulations at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

my dear blade i have a question is this game playing by 80s grandma r grandpa or 5-40yr kids,youth's ? Because old peoples have a time to run whole 3 weeks day & night.. this game played by School,Colloge & Working peoples, whos compulsory have to spend approximately 20hours a day for regular work.. and i wish to ask u a question sts creat a op pet for just 40players? some peoples turned like an game maniac (sorry for using this "MANIAC") to get the shady&surge.. and one thing in previous season STS say invest your dad,mom and you hardly earned MONEY for our game, in this ursoth event STS say's invest your dad,mom and you hardly earned MONEY for this event and play like a "MANIAC"

my dear blade i have a question is this game playing by 80s grandma r grandpa or 5-40yr kids,youth's ? Because old peoples have a time to run whole 3 weeks day & night.. this game played by School,Colloge & Working peoples, whos compulsory have to spend approximately 20hours a day for regular work.. and i wish to ask u a question sts creat a op pet for just 40players? some peoples turned like an game maniac (sorry for using this "MANIAC") to get the shady&surge.. and one thing in previous season STS say invest your dad,mom and you hardly earned MONEY for our game, in this ursoth event STS say's invest your dad,mom and you hardly earned MONEY for this event and play like a "MANIAC"