Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default How Event Crates & Chests Work During the Ursoth's Assault Event

So how about the old locked? So it will be nothing myth or arcane eggs in it anymore?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ladydevious; 06-16-2014 at 09:45 PM. Reason: less word

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i expect this.. i have 100+ locks haha ,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So we keep the old locked...maybe it will cost more than the prize now.
    Just like the gems when its time for 2x chance for grand gem the prize cost high... 😄
    Hope so like that...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Omg! 3 regular lock for 1 Locked Grand Crate of Elondria! I spent so much for Locked! ;(!
    "After the rain :'( ..., its time for sunlight XD ...
    Then it continues to rain! T.T"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

update fast.. im bored now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The energy system of last event made it soo boring... Ill wait and see hopefully i might be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I don't see many happy customers...
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevaporz View Post
    To clarify are you saying that each toon was able to loot a gyrm egg? Or were you saying only with the rogue where you purchased energy were you able to loot at least one gyrm egg and purchase a talisman? If on the 2 other toons you looted gyrm eggs, then you are one lucky person as I doubt you had many encounters with Payne using only free energy.

Achieving gold tier with a toon yields little to no benefit if it is done close to the end of the event. A lot of people have documented this in their recounting of what happened trying to play the event without spending plat or in game gold.
    She's full of hot air , impossible. Being a parent doesn't make you unlike the rest of us players. I highly doubt you received gyrm and talismans on 3 chars while only using plat on 1. Unless you used cs and gold to buy lots of energy .

I remember the good days before games primary focus was to drain your wallet. At this rate AL could cost an average user $1,000 and up to be somewhat competitive gear wise. We used to be able to farm for in game wealth and items, it seems the only way to get rich is plat or marching, locks are down to 7k in cs
    Last edited by Corrupt; 06-17-2014 at 04:26 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupt View Post
    She's full of hot air , impossible. Being a parent doesn't make you unlike the rest of us players. I highly doubt you received gyrm and talismans on 3 chars while only using plat on 1. Unless you used cs and gold to buy lots of energy .

I remember the good days before games primary focus was to drain your wallet. At this rate AL could cost an average user $1,000 and up to be somewhat competitive gear wise. We used to be able to farm for in game wealth and items, it seems the only way to get rich is plat or marching, locks are down to 7k in cs
    she was trying to help and be nice

ain't got no how whatchamacallit (kurt cobain)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

There is AL theard.. not DL or another games thread... We talking about AL, not DL or PL.. ect So please don't talking about how in another games.. I think AL players really dont care..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mucsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    There is AL theard.. not DL or another games thread... We talking about AL, not DL or PL.. ect So please don't talking about how in another games.. I think AL players really dont care..
    This is al thread :/
    Not dl

sorry for my english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    Should I sell my locks?
    idk but i sold all my lockeds
    Don't Forget Thank Me \\(^o^)//

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Exclamation I'll reserve judgement but this is sounding worse by the day...

I'm just going to say this once... If it takes a ton of essences and time to craft our existing locked into the new double odds crates... I see this as sticking it to all the players that have supported STS the most in AL over the past couple years. If this ends up being once again a nerf to the plat players and locked openers... a bunch of us WILL be leaving the game.

Originally Sam said our Locked would be converted to the new crates during the event... now this is morphing into sounding more and more like somebody doesn't care much about the people that have been spending thousands of plat to open locked crates (which have been a fundamental part of the game for a long time) as a part of the game and currency. I'll reserve judgement but this essence farming we don't have time for... we work have jobs and like to pick up and play the game and are and have been willing to support the game for a long time. Just dropping this on us isn't fair. I could see the converting the crates this time and then basically killing them off later if that's the plan but we should have been told that a LONG time ago.

Don't get me wrong... I love this game and have spent a lot of time and investment in it. But at some point it's just going too far.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I think they will also sell essences at the store, and you can also buy the cooldown for the double odd crate crafting, which only means that if u want to open hundreds of the new crates, be ready to spend a tons of plat.

1 double odd crate = 3 lockeds (24k gold) + essences (purchased by plat) + crafting cooldown (more plat burn)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mersin mehmet ]awesome! I can deal with this. i like the idea of crafting 3 event chests for a chance at weapons and also the locked idea! But one thing...How long with the crafting of these chests take?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    I'm just going to say this once... If it takes a ton of essences and time to craft our existing locked into the new double odds crates... I see this as sticking it to all the players that have supported STS the most in AL over the past couple years. If this ends up being once again a nerf to the plat players and locked openers... a bunch of us WILL be leaving the game.

Originally Sam said our Locked would be converted to the new crates during the event... now this is morphing into sounding more and more like somebody doesn't care much about the people that have been spending thousands of plat to open locked crates (which have been a fundamental part of the game for a long time) as a part of the game and currency. I'll reserve judgement but this essence farming we don't have time for... we work have jobs and like to pick up and play the game and are and have been willing to support the game for a long time. Just dropping this on us isn't fair. I could see the converting the crates this time and then basically killing them off later if that's the plan but we should have been told that a LONG time ago.

Don't get me wrong... I love this game and have spent a lot of time and investment in it. But at some point it's just going too far.
    Which is why I don't pay to play a free game. Just wait till their cheaper

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

5 crafting slots - have to craft my existing locked and craft from those the 'special' chests.

Guess I better start creating a bunch of throwaway toons.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Why bother. Im not wasting my time with that, if locks sell higher then 12k im gonna sell the trash, over it.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The rage of people is totally unwarranted. It wouldn't matter if they said it took 20 crates to make 1 new one with 20x odds. In the end your current locked crates will still be worth the same amount on the market. The better the odds and the more expensive the materials to make the event crates are, the more expensive those event crates will be.

And if the odds are lower for the mythic weapons, or the event locked crates are super scarce because they are so hard to craft, then the mythic weapons will be scarce and will be worth a ton, and as a result those event crates will be worth a ton.

Remember that people pay 100k+ for an elite golden dragonscale chest for a chance at a 80m arcane shard. So people will pay big money for these event crates. So stop all the complaining. None of this planned stuff is going to affect how much your locked crates are. That is how supply and demand works. They will be worth what they are worth regardless.

Truthfully, this idea to need to craft the event crates will probably make the regular locked crates more valuable since they are a necessary crafting component. People have a certain amount of plat to spend on opening locked, and this crafting causes the number of crates to drop by 3 times, and thus makes them more desirable.
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 06-21-2014 at 02:34 PM. Reason: less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

NO TO ENERGY SYSTEM! It just sucks!