Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We need another Skills Slot and New skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Exclamation We need another Skills Slot and New skills

Meh Pvp is getting boring, its the same since season 1 i think, Same combo, same skills , aren't you guys bored of it?

Dont you guys think its time for new skills or another skills slot to make combo?

1.) warrior another skills slot will make a 3 active skills combo like axe - Cs -smash - jug - heal

2.) for rouge they need a new skills like back slide / side step - - Moves you backwards 5 cells (depends on the direction you are facing).

Just imagine how fun to be a rouge with back slide lol you can move away from you enemies and same time make damage or leave a arrow.

Hide / Assassinate - A skills that allow rouge to Hide underground they assassinate making a critical damage

Im a rouge before in Ragnarok days - imo rouge need badly a new set of skills.

3.) Mage - storm gust - a wind element skills that blow away enemies / push back - if you have this you dont need vixen anymore

Hail Storm - Summons an icy Water Element storm that hits targets in the area of effect every 0.5 seconds (for damage per hit see below) and pushes them around randomly.
    Monsters hit 3 times will freeze and not receive further hits, except undead and MVP which won't be frozen and thus will receive more hits. The maximum number of possible hits is 10.
    Damage per hit is (100+40*SkillLV)% MATK

Lord Vermillion - Lighting -Hits the target area with a strong lightning attack that does 4 sets of hits with 10 hits each set (total 40 hits) and each hit doing (8+(2*SkillLV))% MATK damage. It also has a (4*SkillLV)% chance to blind the targets.

Meteor Storm - Summons Meteors that randomly strike cells in the target area and do Fire Element damage in the 7x7 area they impact for each hit and have a (3*SkillLV)% chance to stun the target.

Insight - Nullifies the Hide, Tunnel Drive and Cloaking effects within range.

Post your ideas

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

super boring !no new pvp map. .no new skills. ..release some new pvp map, new rule. .like winner can get pvp gears. not only banner. .
    Last edited by Benworushi; 06-16-2014 at 01:57 AM.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Sorry Blu, but We don't need another skills slot and new skills, because this already balanced in pvp, imagine if rogue have other op skill, warrior have other op heal/buff/attack skill, and sorcerer have other op attack skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Then they would need to give us more mana... And a free respec weekend... To much work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Sorry Blu, but We don't need another skills slot and new skills, because this already balanced in pvp, imagine if rogue have other op skill, warrior have other op heal/buff/attack skill, and sorcerer have other op attack skill.
    Thats the challenge came from, Every Class has his advantage and weakness. Trust me you dont want to have same skills over and over again for almost 2 years.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Mages already have wind skill Gale Force. We don't use it because it sucks LOL

I don't think we need more skill slots or more skills, I think we need some of the skills and skill upgrades to be improved. I also think we need more skill upgrades to make it more interesting and make for more of a variety of builds. You should be able to taylor each skill with more possible upgrades so you can make it into what you want it to be.

What STS should really do is gather information on each class and which skills and skill upgrades they use and don't use. I'm sure they can find out this information. Then the ones that are the least popular should be changed or replaced completely. And then they should take an online poll on this forum for possible upgrade ideas and add 2 more upgrades for each skill, making a total of 6 upgrades each, and then add 2 more passive upgrades for each category for a total of +7 for each passive.

As to not mess up twink PvP, they could limit passives to +5 until you reach level 35.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 06-16-2014 at 02:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+ 1 upgrade at clock "Critical chance raise" when you are under the clock in the area of the clock with 10% that would be nice )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post

I don't think we need more skill slots or more skills, I think we need some of the skills and skill upgrades to be improved. I also think we need more skill upgrades to make it more interesting and make for more of a variety of builds. You should be able to taylor each skill with more possible upgrades so you can make it into what you want it to be.

This is a mage point of view!

Ok by skills upgrade what do you suggest? can you elaborate please.

Rouge need new skills - like back slide or tunnel drive then assassinate cool moves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    This is a mage point of view!

Ok by skills upgrade what do you suggest? can you elaborate please.
    I just edited my post above.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

What STS should really do is gather information on each class and which skills and skill upgrades they use and don't use. I'm sure they can find out this information. Then the ones that are the least popular should be changed or replaced completely. And then they should take an online poll on this forum for possible upgrade ideas and add 2 more upgrades for each skill, making a total of 6 upgrades each, and then add 2 more passive upgrades for each category for a total of +7 for each passive.

As to not mess up twink PvP, they could limit passives to +5 until you reach level 35.
    Can be. mage can do a lot of skills combo since it have multiple skills element.

Place your self in a rouge shoes do you think shooting arrow over 2 years is not boring

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

All these ideas you are talking about could be upgrades to skills that already exist. Also, upgrades do not have to all be concurrently possible....

For example, a while ago Gale Force was changed to cause the sorcerer so move back a few feet after casting a charged Gale Force. Some players liked this, but most did not. So STS changed that upgrade to instead cause the forward dash that it currently has. Well perhaps both options should be available. Obviously you could not choose both at the same time. So skill upgrades can be "either or" and not necessarily all possible at the same time. But it would allow us to customize our builds more to how we like them.

Here some skill upgrades I would like to see:

1) Arcane Shield upgrade which protects from a stun

2) Curse upgrade which reflects a stun

3) Lifegiver upgrade for revive (mages had this in pocket legends)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Ok, Blu, this is my suggestion:
    We dont need other skills slot, because it will makes warrior more op, even more tanky!
    All we need is....
    Improvement skills, all we need is improvement skills, because some times any skill have really bad effect/dmg and some times any skill have really good effect/dmg.
    Passive? Ofc! We need some other passive instead of other skills, to make classes even more good with using lots of passive.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

All these ideas you are talking about could be upgrades to skills that already exist. Also, upgrades do not have to all be concurrently possible....

For example, a while ago Gale Force was changed to cause the sorcerer so move back a few feet after casting a charged Gale Force. Some players liked this, but most did not. So STS changed that upgrade to instead cause the forward dash that it currently has. Well perhaps both options should be available. Obviously you could not choose both at the same time. So skill upgrades can be "either or" and not necessarily all possible at the same time. But it would allow us to customize our builds more to how we like them.

About 3), I think this is sorcerer, not same mage in PL, u can compare mages in PL and sorcerers in AL :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Bored? Make it so it requires one energy ball to enter PvP. All of the excitement of events without any of the calories. Also unnerf mage skills too while they are at it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to falmear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    About 3), I think this is sorcerer, not same mage in PL, u can compare mages in PL and sorcerers in AL :/
    What's funny is I was a bear in PL and I was tired of being a tank and always having to rely on mages to heal me, so instead I wanted to be the healing class so I became a sorcerer. And then as the game progressed more, they made the warrior into more of a healer than the sorcerer, which always seem odd to me. In reality, the sorcerer has the worst healing skill of all 3 classes. Go figure....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

but that gale force does it blow enemies like vixen do? i mean if it only have move forward whats the use? only for flagging ? or running? Mage should have a skills that then can use in 5-5 combat,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

What's funny is I was a bear in PL and I was tired of being a tank and always having to rely on mages to heal me, so instead I wanted to be the healing class so I became a sorcerer. And then as the game progressed more, they made the warrior into more of a healer than the sorcerer, which always seem odd to me. In reality, the sorcerer has the worst healing skill of all 3 classes. Go figure....

Yup Tank Heal skills should be removed lol and concentrate on more HP Passive / or more thanking skills /

For me its better only one class should have a mastery of healing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

I don't think tank heals should be removed or nerfed, but maybe the healing abilities of a mage or rouge are buffed.
    To be honest I think the new skills idea is a good one but I would like to see more variation of skills,
    e.g. The most powerful weapon ( e.g. Maul of Ollerus ) won't always be the best choice because another weapon ( lets call it weapon X ) has a proc which makes the maul useless ( e.g. when taking damage from a "hammer" type weapon 70% of the inflicted damage is negated ) thus introducing micro weapon styles, we have the sword and shield and the swords and the bows and etc. but within this main classes there should be micro classes which further develop the weapons system, creating more requirement for strategy in PvP and less about shear strength ( sure, strategy is highly incorporated into battles and most definitely when higher end players are fighting, but all in all it is the same combination of moves and essentially the stronger player wins ).
    This could also take affect in PvE mobs or bosses with a particular weapon or armor type might be more or less susceptible to different types of weapons.
    Also I would like to see Auras, Auras create a pulse of light on the wearer as a particle affect and have special buffs which can be MICRO UPGRADED, this means one player might select strength or crit and there will be several more options to increase that particulars ability in many ways hence creating more combos and variations in strategy when fighting.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    but that gale force does it blow enemies like vixen do? i mean if it only have move forward whats the use? only for flagging ? or running? Mage should have a skills that then can use in 5-5 combat,
    Yes, the basic skill blows enemies in the forward direction, and a skill upgrade makes a charge gale force blow in all directions. But it's the most unpopular of the 8 sorcerer skills, so all anyone uses it for is to flag with the forward dash upgrade. It's really supposed to be more of a PvE skill, and also has armor boost upgrades and a stun upgrade. But the cool down is 5.5 seconds, and compared to the 3-4 second cool down of fire, ice and lightning, most sorcerers do not use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Yes, the basic skill blows enemies in the forward direction, and a skill upgrade makes a charge gale force blow in all directions. But it's the most unpopular of the 8 sorcerer skills, so all anyone uses it for is to flag with the forward dash upgrade. It's really supposed to be more of a PvE skill, and also has armor boost upgrades and a stun upgrade. But the cool down is 5.5 seconds, and compared to the 3-4 second cool down of fire, ice and lightning, most sorcerers do not use it.

For me Lightning should be change with knock back effect or stun enemy ( 1 target )

Ice should be AOE with DOT and freeze / hold multiple target with DOT.

Mage should have more crowd control skills rather than 1-1 skills.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post: