Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: To sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Default To sts

Dear STS

I don't know if you notice but arcane players population is going down.
    People start migrating to another online games, because of lots of reasons.

1.) end game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
    Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get board.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.
    its all the same and players just keep on blocking every game.

3.) leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

4.) a lot of good players who got banned this season.
    If a player who play arcane legends for a long time he or she developed friends and bond already and if this player get banned what will happen? he or she will look for a new game and drag some of this friends maybe 5-10 of his close friends to test the new game.

now count the number of players you banned in game + add lets say 2-5 person who will migrate with them.
    not only that - his friends will bring also the friends of friends to the new game.

Its a chain cycle / domino effect.

suggestions make a new LB system it must be seasonal, new pvp maps, harder and stronger elite maps , less banning of people.

maybe you guys should removed the permanent banned. 7 days -12 days -1 month - 2 months. for harassment cases i know its hard but people do learn, banning them permanently is not a solution.

Please do something before its too late, i feel the number of players quitting game. I hope they all play again.

Im concern because i love playing arcane legends.

More power to you guys!

If anyone has more good ideas please post let sts hear us that we need change.
    Last edited by Daddyblu; 06-17-2014 at 09:30 AM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

The potential nerf to locked openers that's evolving right now isn't helping either.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    Dear STS

3.) a lot of good players who got banned this season.
    If a player who play arcane legends for a long time he or she developed friends and bond already and if this player get banned what will happen? he or she will look for a new game and drag some of this friends maybe 5-10 of his close friends to test the new game.

maybe you guys should removed the permanent banned. 7 days -12 days -1 month - 2 months. for harassment cases i know its hard but people do learn, banning them permanently is not a solution.

Please do something before its too late, i feel the number of players quitting game. I hope they all play again.

More power to you guys!
    Points 1 and 2 are valid, you know 3 is not. I do not wish to elaborate any further. It did not have to come to this.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Points 1 and 2 are valid, you know 3 is not. I do not wish to elaborate any further. It did not have to come to this.
    made mistake on the numbering sorry my bad.

3 we need a new LB system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    The potential nerf to locked openers that's evolving right now isn't helping either.
    Feels like season 2 The current changes should diminish the stark differences between plat and nonplat users. Plat user are still maintaining an advantage (as they should) but new players that lacked the advantage of playing a year finally having chances to catch up. This will encourage new players and more time investment from top players. Both of which are positives to me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Number 4, then. What you're asking is impossible and you know it. You want sts to forgive people who have harrassed others? I have been on the receiving end of those PMs even when I chose not to embroil myself in personal conflicts. The PMs were degrading and mood-altering. That has stopped now that people are aware that they DO get banned for harrassment. What you're asking is for offenders to get nothing more than a slap on the hands when they were already given a death sentence. This should serve as a lesson to everyone to keep feuds in game and not personal.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

to(sts)...make sure banned scammer (forever) only..... ^^

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i stopped playing when the plat push began. I understand sts needs to make money but make it with crates, vanities, pets, etc. I'm not paying for more energy. I'm not paying through crafting to get a super crate, etc. Here's a little story a salesman told me once:

"customers are like sheep. you can either 1) sheer the sheep all at once and make a big profit. In which case the sheep will die and you'll be forced to get another sheep. or 2) sheer the sheep a little at a time. you won't make a big windfall but you'll have a study revenue stream for the life of the sheep (a longer period of time)."

sts is going for the first option. The problem i have is i want them to be a WoW like company where they have 1 game that is successful. They want to be a King like company and come out with a new candy crush every year and reap a financial windfall from a fad then abandon that game and come out with a new one.

The energy system was tried in DL and it failed miserably. It didn't take a rocket scientist to foresee how it would turn out here. Weeks before the goblin campaign was released people expressed their overwhelming hatred for energy. Sts still rolled it out. During and after the goblin event people expressed their overwhelming hatred for energy. Energy is still going to be in the new campaign.

Sts has repeatedly "changed their minds" and left the community in an uproar. The latest episode was samhayne telling everyone that crates would have the new mythics in them. I went out and spent all my gold on crates. Now we learn he changed his mind. That's not good business.

12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Number 4, then. What you're asking is impossible and you know it. You want sts to forgive people who have harrassed others? I have been on the receiving end of those PMs even when I chose not to embroil myself in personal conflicts. The PMs were degrading and mood-altering. That has stopped now that people are aware that they DO get banned for harrassment. What you're asking is for offenders to get nothing more than a slap on the hands when they were already given a death sentence. This should serve as a lesson to everyone to keep feuds in game and not personal.

There is ignore list you know! very simple place in ignore list and you cant hear them anymore.
    I know how you feel Jane was harassed by Palakatuta and he got permanent banned.

but look at now the more we keep trashtalking more people will get banned the more the game dies.

I why not give them a warnings like 7days banned. 14 days banned 1 month banned.

Please dont get me wrong i was able to report a lot of players and they got banned but deep in me i regret for 2 reasons.

1.) they are good pvp players - now pvp is boring.
    2.) reduce the number of arcane players - game population is going down fast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I totally agree with all your arguments. I hope StS will think about it
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    .................................................. ................................Sig made by BeelzzeBob

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I mentioned the same thing due to recent events, also I agree with every single argument made
    But the main reason is the same as every other game made, the older it is the longer the content takes to come out...
    Used to be 1-3months now 3-6

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Dear STS

I don't know if you notice but arcane players population is going down.
    People start migrating to another online games, because of lots of reasons.

1.) end game is so boring nothing to do but pvp- however we have players that dont pvp at all- who like to elite farm.
    Also when they Elite farm no one buys the current legendary items and market is not moving so they get board.

2.) PvP system- I know you guys work so hard to removed pet spamming and skills swapping witch is good. but its getting old. the CTF maps & the TDM.
    its all the same and players just keep on blocking every game.

3.) leader board system - there is like 5-10% a new player can catch up with the current leader board players - there for they will lose interest in catching up and since nothing to do in game might quit the game as well.

4.) a lot of good players who got banned this season.

now count the number of players you banned in game + add lets say 2-5 person who will migrate with them.
    not only that - his friends will bring also the friends of friends to the new game.

Its a chain cycle / domino effect.

suggestions make a new LB system it must be seasonal, new pvp maps, harder and stronger elite maps , less banning of people.

More power to you guys!

If anyone has more good ideas please post let sts hear us that we need change.
    my sentiments exactly, your 100% right.

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

When I read this...it feels like its my story...which is coming to end.

Almost I'm playing from Feb 2013 and all along that year..n during the start of 2014 also I didn't any bore because of game I used to play lots of hours daily ..even my parents used to scold me y do u play those many games...I used to say I only play one game all time they wer shocked.....and I don't used to have any games in my mobile except AL even though I installed other...after a couple of days I used to un install coz as I'm nt able to spend time on AL .....now the story is......I'm nt even spending couple of hrs even though I'm free all day coz when I log in I'm nt able know what to do and what to achieve even though I've some PvP AP left bt its kinda boring...even my dad is asking me y ur nt plating ur game.....and I'm only coming for weekends to play.

The point is we don't find anything to achieve and nthg to fight for....and the leader boards seasonal is a great idea because we can play hard and work hard...if u keep the old leader board what's use the first one always gets banner until AL exists coz they r nt achievable for new players and some old players.

I won't say that ur not working...ur working so good and u gave us a great game...bt keep it moving...I mean like first concentrate on things that helps to stay for long time like seasonal lb,New PvP maps and so on then work on small things....as you can see the trulle death map has almost been for a 10month now it became old so it lasted long so work on them and then make events.

The present situation is most people are playing AL only on events and other times it nill.

This is the story of a pure non plat player....playing from over an year.

Thank you.

Prahi
    Last edited by Prahasit Prahi; 06-17-2014 at 11:03 AM.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Prahasit Prahi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    There has to be a vindication of ToS - upheld by any sane company. Otherwise there would be chaos and conflict within. Bans are deserved most of the time, everyone has a chance to appeal once. If they are not unbanned, then it must be well deserved.

Basically, from my interpretation of your post Blu, you're complaining because some of his guildmates got banned because of their contribution of trashtalk and harrassment in a harsh pvp rivalry. Too bad; that's your Karma.

You're literally saying: Do not ban plat spenders or communities because they stop buying plat and take their friends with them when they get banned. And you want developers to follow this? Get real...
    hmmm im not referring to my friends and im not telling this because of them.
    just see for your self if the game has less amount of players like it used to be.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

its not only about banning players there is a lot more that needs to be done.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

its not only about banning players there is a lot more that needs to be done.
    Like I said, points 1-3 are valid, but you just basically repeated what has been said on the forums already. Item #4 is the only idea uniquely yours, and honestly, it betrays even your own words/threats in pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I have been playing since season 1. That is a long time playing this game, but I think it's time to quit. I'm done with the game, it bores me now. I agree with everything you say. I think AL is just too boring now. People tell me to cap because it'll be more fun at endgame. It's really not, I don't even see the point of capping a toon. There is really nothing you gain from capping.

So.. I'm not really gonna be playing, just gonna be on forum.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Rogue: Angelicdove
    Mage: Intfire
    Warrior: Speedoftank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts

hmmm. personally, im on hiatus due to real-life events. The latest event has a lot of players and devs thinking im sure. There's never been a whole lot to do in AL except farm and pvp... which are requirements to become a legend. I'm mainly started this game to make my girlfriend mad. She's gotten used to it which partially has caused my game time to sink. I'll still play til its dead. I enjoy the people.

And that's all i got to say about that.
    Hakuna Matatas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Seems lot of player's are quitting now, aye?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

I've been playing since the start of season 2, and I've always had fun, whether it be farming,hanging out with people, merching, getting aps. But now here we are in season 6 and I'm bored mostly because no achievable goals in my mind. I have a full myth set on rogue/Mage and best legendary weapons. I could try for arcanes but farming is a joke ATM. Pvp is dominated by guild wars and fully decked out players. I have all aps but pvp, and the question is where to go now? I'm in agreeance with points 1-3 even though number 4 is an awful idea IMO.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post: