Thread: Noobie Questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Noobie Questions

Hi guys, I am new to this game and the forums. So far I am in love with this game and I find that most ppl here are friendly and supportive. However, I have a few questions that I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. If anyone can help me, it will be awesome.

1. What does "Tweak" mean?
    2. Is it possible to reset your skill points? Respec the skills"
    3. Where can I find a Candy Hammer (and for what lv)? The one where all awesome Warbird uses?
    4. Wassap with the Snow ball blaster? Why are so many bird using it?
    5. Is there a guide where it talk about Warbirds? DexBears? Paladins? Basically any unconventional build.

THANKS so much in advance.

Senior Member MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

for 1 its callled twink its when u stop your character from lving up and it always stays at that lv and u use it for pvp
    2 yes it is posssible
    4 its probbaly because its very usefull at that lv
    5 just type it in search im sure there will be on there
    Current Active account: Okaberintarou and Xranmourix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why not Twink at lv 50?? Also, How do one reset their skills?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Because Twink generally means some low level character/alt used by a high level player. Someone has a definition link to somewhere on the internet. Or search google.

You can respec your stats and skills: one respec does both. Tap on Update Stats and play with your stats. When you hit submit, if you have points to assign, fine. Otherwise, it will as if you want to buy a respec, use a respec, etc. If you buy a respec, buy the 5-pack. It's cheaper per respec. Each respec allows you to re-do your stats and all your skills. So read up on your skills and use them before respec'ing.

I'm not sure what you mean by candy hammer. If you mean the warrior peppermint pounder (giant candycane striped hammer), it's a plat store item. That's the place you go to when you Tap your name, Tap Store, Tap Holiday. It's the packs for warrior; I think each pack has one at the level of the pack.

The snowball blaster is because (1) guns are popular (2) it's a good weapon at certain levels (3) it's the only gun-like weapon at <L41 (maybe high 30s?) for dex players.

Check the forums under each class. You might have to dig into older posts, but each class (enchant, bird, bear) has it's own forum and there's lots of talk in there of alt builds.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Because Twink generally means some low level character/alt used by a high level player. Someone has a definition link to somewhere on the internet. Or search google.

You can respec your stats and skills: one respec does both. Tap on Update Stats and play with your stats. When you hit submit, if you have points to assign, fine. Otherwise, it will as if you want to buy a respec, use a respec, etc. If you buy a respec, buy the 5-pack. It's cheaper per respec. Each respec allows you to re-do your stats and all your skills. So read up on your skills and use them before respec'ing.

I'm not sure what you mean by candy hammer. If you mean the warrior peppermint pounder (giant candycane striped hammer), it's a plat store item. That's the place you go to when you Tap your name, Tap Store, Tap Holiday. It's the packs for warrior; I think each pack has one at the level of the pack.

The snowball blaster is because (1) guns are popular (2) it's a good weapon at certain levels (3) it's the only gun-like weapon at <L41 (maybe high 30s?) for dex players.

Check the forums under each class. You might have to dig into older posts, but each class (enchant, bird, bear) has it's own forum and there's lots of talk in there of alt builds.

That is extremely helpful, thank you!!