Thread: Original pets time to become tradeable!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Talking Original pets time to become tradeable!!!

So I was thinking that many players are working really hard to make their aps or pvp kdr and so many other things but for players that don't buy plat there is one obstacle in the achievements section and that problem remains from the beggining of the game in season 1 and that problem is hazel and dart yes this pets have ruined my life and the reason is that I don't want to spend money on plats and it's so annoying that because of 2 pets that needs PLATS ONLY I can't take the beastmaster title and achievement that it is 300aps for God's shake. So my suggestion is to let the pets platinum exclusive but TRADEABLE. Or if StS for reason number one or reason number two make the achievements that these pets give and beastmaster have 0aps that way fairness is given to the public and things will go smoother.

I bet there will be a bunch of people saying baaah man take the arcane or mythic or hero of the legend ap is more difficult than this and you need tons of plats well guess what geniuses from season 1 I spend the 7 plats that gives StS at first level, 15 plats for that intreview StS was doing to all players and 5 plats from offers I did but still managed to get mythic equipment and arcane pet. But now that I mentioned that I got more than 25 plats price of hazel why I didn't buy him well the answer is simple all this plat was given to me little by little in a whole year so I couldn't just guess from season 1 that these pets will stay like this together.StS please hear me out I would to see this pets tradeable even for a week in the form of an event or something just plzzzz.

THANK YOU FOR READING
    MAOEJAL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Took me 3 months to get all the platinum pets required for achievements and the plat package (70 plat) for the 10 auction slots AP. Just save your plats and wait. It really wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

I'm not an elite or locked farmer, I'm a platinum farmer :P I have never bought plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Samhayne; 06-20-2014 at 09:09 AM.
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Lol, I see we both have exactly 1 plat left

Name:  Screenshot_2014-06-19-20-17-41.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  203.2 KB

PS: I have 110 pages from all my respec testing, lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

dem doomreaper here in India I get hardly 3plats offer lol. most of it r 1plat and most offers doesn't works

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I'm not attempting to sound harsh here, but buy a small bit of plat, spend $5. It's the least you can do to support STS, and is certainly warranted if you play the game enough to care about APs and being on the leaderboard. You didn't get your device or computer for free, did you? You pay for your internet connection right? So why not pay a small amount for the game that you love playing so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I'm not attempting to sound harsh here, but buy a small bit of plat, spend $5. It's the least you can do to support STS, and is certainly warranted if you play the game enough to care about APs and being on the leaderboard. You didn't get your device or computer for free, did you? You pay for your internet connection right? So why not pay a small amount for the game that you love playing so much.
    I really can't say why I can't put money on game. Yes I have some reasons. As for my interneet connection I can't understand your point of view everyone pays for their internet connection and nowadays you need internet for a lot of things so it became in handy so........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    I really can't say why I can't put money on game. Yes I have some reasons. As for my interneet connection I can't understand your point of view everyone pays for their internet connection and nowadays you need internet for a lot of things so it became in handy so........
    Then forget about the ap. Problem solved

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Then forget about the ap. Problem solved
    ou a ou a ou aaaaaaa

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    (More ironic than sarcastic both my devices were free.

STG does make money off our free trials and my in game purchases (through gold) of platinum looted items creates a demand for those items which causes other players to spend money on the game to get more of those items. The energy system and elixir kits are notable ways nonplat players help STG make money since those are disposable items.

Have I considered buying plat? Yes. Have I? No. Do I plan to in the future? Doubtful, but possible. If I hadn't been playing since season 1, I would likely buy plat as a start up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Although this suggestion might be great for some players who want the pets or the achievements and cannot afford to buy platinum or complete the free plat offers for some reason. I myself, would be pretty furious if I bought plat to buy the platinum pets just to see a few weeks later that, Oh! the plat pets I just bought are now tradeable YAAAAY. That may make them rage or quit the game for good since they "wasted" plat when instead, they could have bought it with gold. Not only that, but how someone said a couple replies above me, It is good to spend on a game that you love to play, support STS, and help them bring out the content that we so love.
    Last edited by Blackair142; 06-20-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Fatjabba - Yogithebear
    Officer
    <Chivalrous Union>
    Following the Code of Chivalry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doomreaper View Post
    I'm not an elite or locked farmer, I'm a platinum farmer :P I have never bought plat

How in the heavens did you get so much plat for free,master? *.*

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrisber View Post
    How in the heavens did you get so much plat for free,master? *.*
    Double free plat offer weekend. You could get 70 play just for downloading a free app

♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatjabba View Post
    Although this suggestion might be great for some players who want the pets or the achievements and cannot afford to buy platinum or complete the free plat offers for some reason. I myself, would be pretty furious if I bought plat to buy the platinum pets just to see a few weeks later that, Oh! the plat pets I just bought are now tradeable YAAAAY. That may make them rage or quit the game for good since they "wasted" plat when instead, they could have bought it with gold. Not only that, but how someone said a couple replies above me, It is good to spend on a game that you love to play, support STS, and help them bring out the content that we so love.
    This exact thing has happened few times to me... It started with Frost, then Nexus, and more recently Ripmaw......all pets that were supposed to be exclusively available for plat and now can be purchased for gold. Lesson learned, I no longer spend plat on pets. But if I needed a pet for an achievement, and that pet was only available for plat at the time, then I'm sure I would pull the trigger and buy it since I want to retain my leaderboard spot.