Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guild Bank Or Guild Inventory

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    So in my mind guild bank would be to store items you aren't using to loan to guildies for farrm/PvP, and shouldn't really be for items that you normally equip. The issue with arcane items in bank are (1) the PvP ranting that will follow and (2) the people who store arcane items and end up wanting them back before the allotted recall time.

I would rather see guild bank be a resource to help newer players than a complicated system to loan arcane items for PvP.
    Well i dont see that as a problem, its up to you if you want to store your arcane and im sure knowing the rules you wont place your arcane items while your playing.

also that's minor issue, in the guild bank you can see who borrowed the gear. you can simple pm him or her that when shes done if you can recall it.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    all items can be stored in the guild bank, weapon , armor , vanity , ring , amulet.

but you cant resell or trade it.
    Ok, untradeable and unsellable, what about unstashable, so the borrower cant escape with the items.
    Do u know, unstashable will make the items even more safe with the untradeable and unsellable

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Ok, untradeable and unsellable, what about unstashable, so the borrower cant escape with the items.
    Do u know, unstashable will make the items even more safe with the untradeable and unsellable

meh that unstashable items cant be stored in the guild bank. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Well i dont see that as a problem, its up to you if you want to store your arcane and im sure knowing the rules you wont place your arcane items while your playing.

also that's minor issue, in the guild bank you can see who borrowed the gear. you can simple pm him or her that when shes done if you can recall it.
    Right that is true you can PM and ask for item to be returned to the bank.

So for PvP, and I am not a PvP player. How will this impact a new PvP player that is not part of a mega-guild with access to arcane items? Now they are faced with PvP against people who will all have arcane items. Will this further downgrade the PvP issues? Or maybe more fun since more players will have access to these items.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

meh that unstashable items cant be stored in the guild bank. lol
    LoL, unstashable means item cannot be stashed to ur own stash, while unstoreable means item cannot be stored to ur own guilld bank?

So, whats the problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Sounds cool. Especially when you need somebody's maul/daggers/kershal to pvp and he is gone for days... sounds like a good idea to me !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Right that is true you can PM and ask for item to be returned to the bank.

So for PvP, and I am not a PvP player. How will this impact a new PvP player that is not part of a mega-guild with access to arcane items? Now they are faced with PvP against people who will all have arcane items. Will this further downgrade the PvP issues? Or maybe more fun since more players will have access to these items.

Players got times zones - not all can play 24hrs - this will be more fun since i have a chance to borrow items from my guildies.

Also a lot of people get board due to lack of items and they have hard time to farm elite for same reasons, with this it will i can use this opportunity to finish the AP's that i cant do due to lack of items.

Just think many players can be help with this system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    LoL, unstashable means item cannot be stashed to ur own stash, while unstoreable means item cannot be stored to ur own guilld bank?

So, whats the problem?
    Stop crewing my mind! lol behave please wahahahha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filthyness View Post
    +1 love this idea , but the problem is it will cut out STG sales , however if there would be a guild budget , it would be cool
    Guild who want to have a guild Bank must pay STS to open 1 for 250-500 plats maybe.

Then guild inventory slots also must be plat purchase maximum of 1000-2000 maybe.
    Agree with this and this is really a must! This feature should be plat purchase (doesn't mean it only favors for plat users) but it should be made through plats so that sts still earns something in return. Also, it will increases guild ranks for sure as all members get benefited for this, they will stay loyal and active as well. Aside from that, it will give thrills to guild rank competition too!

cute is just my cover

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Agree with this and this is really a must! This feature should be plat purchase (doesn't mean it only favors for plat users) but it should be made through plats so that sts still earns something in return. Also, it will increases guild ranks for sure as all members get benefited for this, they will stay loyal and active as well. Aside from that, it will give thrills to guild rank competition too!

Nice feed back Fraline im beginning to love you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Nice feed back Fraline im beginning to love you
    holy moly blu lol!

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Guild Bank Or Guild Inventory

Time to join a guild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

they cant, as iv told you the dont trade , they cant sell any items borrowed on the guild bank.
    I see I see

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I would love to see a guild bank for gold and where u can all put gold in and all like vote or smthn to buy a cool item for someone who has rlly put a lot of effort in the guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This sounds really cool blu, , a guild bank wud be nice, even one where u can store gold to buy this gear as well, , and guild members can donate into this fund after farming for items, so they can stay active and have good gear as well, , I can't tell u how many ppl get left behind simply becuz they can't keep up with the gear, , or they can't complete an elite due to lack of gear, , this wud be a way to keep ppl active and give them a feeling that they are helping to support their guldies, , every season we lose about 100+ guildies due to inactivity bcuz they lack the ability to keep up with gear, this next update is no diff, , we will loose many more bcuz they can't gear up,

17. The Following User Says Thank You to AnasAngel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AnasAngel View Post
    This sounds really cool blu, , a guild bank wud be nice, even one where u can store gold to buy this gear as well, , and guild members can donate into this fund after farming for items, so they can stay active and have good gear as well, , I can't tell u how many ppl get left behind simply becuz they can't keep up with the gear, , or they can't complete an elite due to lack of gear, , this wud be a way to keep ppl active and give them a feeling that they are helping to support their guldies, , every season we lose about 100+ guildies due to inactivity bcuz they lack the ability to keep up with gear, this next update is no diff, , we will loose many more bcuz they can't gear up,
    Also it help sponsor not to be scammed or run away.

with this you can sleep peacefully if someone borrow your gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Immediate problems:

1) amount of man power this would take to implement.

2) what if someone leaves the guild but had their items in the bank? (Solution eats up even more time)

3) very limited clientele. The only people who really need this are guilds, like Magnum and Karma, that are passing millions of gold in items around constantly.

4) constant timers overlapping may cause an assortment of glitches that would allow someone to steal several items and disappear. (Again solution eats up more time)

---

Certainly useful, but not worth the time investment.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Id like to add to this.

From my experience development in al needs to follow hand in hand with revenue.
    This idea can also generate plat sales, help with the gold sink, help players who may otherwise leave the game becase they feel hoplessly outmatched, create a tighter bond amongst guilds and inspire cooperation.

Cost of guild vault: 25m gold (this is a one time purchase and would help with the gold sink)

Cost of "key" to guild vault: 250 platinum (this is a one time per player purchase) the location of the vault would be in the guild house and each key would only work to the guilds vault in which you purchased it. This item would be stashable.

PROS-
    -would contribute to the gold sink
    - would generate plat revenue in which i believe customers would actually feel satisfied in spending. Just an estimate lets say 50 guilds purchase a vault and an average of 200 players purchase a key per guild. Thats an innitial total of 1.25billion gold sunk and 2.5 million platinum spent.
    -would increase bonds and cooperation among guilds
    -would give players an opportunity to experince playing occasionally with max gear at a very reasonable cost.(who may otherwise be discouraged from al)
    -adding the gold feature would make it worthwile for all members to farm elites and contribute.
    - could potentially almost eliminate high value scams.
    Cons
    - could slightly reduce locked revenue as items are being used 24/7. I doubt this change would be signifigant though.
    Items still must be obtained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

In the case of gold , , any item bought with guild money cud b a permanent bank item, , ppl can only borrow items purchased with guild money, and the same rules apply as if someone put an item in, the items purchased with guild money is loaned out for 3-4 hrs, It's not tradeable, sellable, and can't be gifted, and a timer is given 5 min prior to item being returned to the bank, , this wud give the members a reason to stay active and support their guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Well, I'd Spam the Guilds bank with deary eggs soon CD , you can't remove it xD