Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arena ap guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Default Arena ap guide!

I have notice not a whole lot of people know what to do in Arena and what boss to kill to achieve the AP.

So I like to explain and make it as simple as possible to understand and what is the most efficient way to achieve all arena AP, which also require luck and time.

I like to start off by listing and showing the 5 environment.

Environment - there are 5 environment in total
    *Proximity Curse (A big round circle will appear around you and your party)

*Poison Clouds ( Purple patches of smoke will appear on the ground )

*Vortex Crystal (A Flag like the one in CTF will appear follow you and bomb exploding damaging you)

*Pumpkins (Of course pumpkins)

*Spiders (Of course spiders)

Now before you start getting into a party jumping into the arena and just kill kill kill and pray for achievement or pray for the right boss. here's my suggestion.

Use solo party method and for those that don't know. /partyinvite 0 and /partyleave.
    by typing /partyinvite 0 in town, this allow you to be in a SELF SOLO PARTY. Which let you enter arena ALONE without any random players joining you. Once you're inside you summon a boss but not the one you want. Just leave the arena and head back to Kraag. now type /Partyleave which let you leave your SELF SOLO PARTY and by typing /partyinvite 0 again will then put you in a new SELF SOLO PARTY and reset the arena which allow you to summon another boss and pray it's the one you're looking for.

By doing this you can basically achieve all Arena AP by yourself and/or with only the help of a friend or guild that is on STAND BY, which mean waiting for you to PARTY invite them to join you in the arena to help you kill the boss once you find the right one with the right environment.

This method also save a lot of time and potions from recklessly entering arena and killing random boss over and over for nothing and also no party required. This is more of a SELECTIVE and EFFICIENT way to do it which I like to call it SEARCH AND DESTROY lol. You gotta help yourself find the one you need before getting help to kill it.

Last but not least, correct me if i'm wrong, I believe you can see all of the Environment before attacking the boss, this way you know if you need to invite your friend/guild to help kill the boss or not or continue searching. Just simply walk up to the TOP LEFT SIDE ACROSS FROM THE BOSS SPAWN. Even though the arena TIME is activated I believe you can still invite friend/guild and they still can join as long you don't HIT the boss.

Happy Halloween - Defeat Rutger in the pumpkin patch, without anyone being hit by the pumpkin, and without dying during the encounter.
    ****(To Achieve this, the person that need the AP, must be present to see Rutger and Pumkins spawn or else it won't work. Also best way to do it is. Have your party stand at the bottom left corner above the lantern. While a rogue run near both lower pumpkin by drawing it attention and having it follow the rogue and run all the way down to the ENTRANCE POINT until both pumpkins explode then rush back up shoot AIMSHOT at rutger and run to the corner with your party and kill rutger there.)

Shard Bouncer - Defeat Bloodhammer with the Vortex Crystal, in less than three minutes without dying during the encounter.
    ****(Okay this one is a little tricky but still simple. To Achieve this, the person that need the AP, must be present to see Bloodhammer spawn. Once you find Bloodhammer there's no time to waste, YOU HAVE TO INVITE YOUR FRIEND/GUILD INSTANTLY and RIGHT AWAY. Because the 3 Minutes time count down start the moment Bloodhammer spawn, not when the ARENA TIME started. Once your friend/guild joined, go and attack him and pray it is VORTEX if not then just leave and keep searching. If it is with Vortex, kill him fast and don't die.

Neighborhood Spider - Defeat Glob, Rutger and Stahl, when tallied with an army of spiders without dying during the encounter.
    ****(Basically find Glob, Rutger and Stahl with spiders, meaning you need to kill all 3 BOSS with spiders. Simply just walk to the top left of the screen and if you see spiders falling, invite your friend/guild and start killing

Child/s Play - Defeat the replacement "challenger" without dying during the encounter.
    ****(This boss is really really RARE to find and I mean REALLY HARD TO FIND. It's all luck and just pray he show up lol. He's really easy to kill and doesn't do anything. An idea of how he looks like. He look like one of those mob in Breckenridge map where Jarl is, he's the MOB that hold a dark shield/spear.

Safety First - No Players can suffer any damage from the proximity curse for an entire fight in the arena, and not die during the encounter.
    ****This one is easy, basically just kill any boss with PROXIMITY CURSE by yourself or if you're with a friend/guild just avoid having your Proximity Curse touching your friend/guild's Proximity Curse. In simple term if it isn't already simple lol keep your CIRCLE of RING from your friend/guild's CIRCLE of RING.

Running the Gambit - Defeat Frostir in each of the environmental challenges! Vortex Crystal, Proximity Curse, Spiders, Pumpkins and Poison Clouds.
    ****(This mean you need to kill 5 FROSTIR, each with different environment as stated. Just make a side note some where and keep track of which one you kill so you don't keep killing the same one lol and think you already did but haven't.

Gladiator - Win the Dimensional Gladiator games. Grants the title: Shuyal Gladiator.
    ****(finish the arena by killing 4 boss from start to finish until the ARENA TIME stop.

Dimensional Gladiator - Complete the Original Dimensional Gladiator Achievements. Grants the title: Dimensional Gladiator.
    ****(I think correct me if i'm wrong lol. By finishing all of the Above AP.

Look for me Twoxc or Twobnv, if i'm on and not busy and you need a Stand By to help with your AP, don't be afraid to pm me. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    Last edited by twoxc; 06-23-2014 at 03:31 PM.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Good guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Very good guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

The environments are described quite weird eg. A ctf like crystal which damages u, it drops bombs which try to pull u in and then explode after a scnd pull.- prox curse: only surrounds two people not the pt.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    The environments are described quite weird eg. A ctf like crystal which damages u, it drops bombs which try to pull u in and then explode after a scnd pull.- prox curse: only surrounds two people not the pt.
    you got the idea so it's all good ^^ beside my suggestion is party of 2 so proximity for 2 people is basically the party hehe. Thank you for reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Great guide twoc!
    Nice job!

I'd like to add you can tell the vortex crystal from a small purple dot that blinks once in center on arena real quick and proximity has a purple one I believe.... They hard to spot, but if u watch for them can speed your hunt up. :-)
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Nice guide Two. If you can I'd throw in some screenshots of the encounters as visual aids.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

He said the photos would soon follow if im correct.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Nice guide Two. If you can I'd throw in some screenshots of the encounters as visual aids.
    Sure keikali just post it and I'll put it where it belong ^^ thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Nice guide! But hey, is there any possibility to get these aps for twinks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

First guide of yours which I read. Quite extensive and explanatory. Kudos and keep up the good work.
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

Moved to player guides
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nice tutor, and always nice to help people in arena..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Can someone tell me where is the arena located?
    I'm newbie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ALlIsWell View Post
    Can someone tell me where is the arena located?
    I'm newbie.
    in the city of Kraag, just talk to Seer Hox
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Shiro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blindness View Post
    Nice guide! But hey, is there any possibility to get these aps for twinks?

It's an elite map.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    It's an elite map.
    Actually today I went into the Arena with a level 15 rogue lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    Actually today I went into the Arena with a level 15 rogue lol.
    Yeah man. I saw some 15s dude has the arena title. Is it possible for these guys achieve all the arena APs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

it can be done. with the help from friends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

That's one good guide!

But only one question :If I found a boss and environment I need and I'm in self party (/partyinvite 0) can I still invite a guildie or my friend? Because I ever realized when in s4 I found Bael II and when I'm inviting my guildies, said that it was a full map,even I'm looking it solo.

Thanks.
    A Chosen Member
    IGN: Alcx - 41 Warrior