Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Banned left and right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Unhappy Banned left and right

Disclaimer:
    I made this thread for everyone! I wont mention any names at all and this is just my thoughts about this game drama that has been running around lately.

Personal favor:
    Pls dont flame this thread, I dont need them.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________

Sup with all these banned players? Why is this case been bouncing out lately???

Player 1 got banned because of player 2, player 2 got banned because player 3 reported player 2 about player 1 and so onnnnn, this is horrible!!

I AM NOT HERE TO BEG FOR THE PLAYERS WHO GOT BANNED TO GET UNBANNED, I AM HERE TO ASK FOR THAT THING TO STOP, ASAP!

Guys, come on, for those who are involve with this, please stop ffs. I am not and haven't been involve with this things but ffs, this is spreading like a disease and I am letting my voice hear and ask for it to be stopped.

It harms players so bad and it causes good people to quit or it made players not to enjoy the game as much as it should be. This is not what sts wants to happen and each one of us has rights to enjoy the game.

I know and I am very aware about the game rules and violating it has a big punishment. I felt so sad seeing players who gets banned (friend of mine or not).
    I've know some who got threatened to get banned in game because of jealousy and etc and its not and never been good to see. This kind of situation needs to stop so bad. I know sts has deeper reasons why they banned such players but I also know some reasons why they got banned and why sts kept an eye for them.

this is some of my thoughts (pls feel free to correct me if I mentioned things here differently)

1.) Pvp trashtalks - trolls, racism and any thing that hurts players' feelings. Discriminating and putting down players' egos.
    If proven, sts can banned players who are doing this things, right?

my opinion:

STOP IT! I played PvP both in low lvl and in end game and this trashtalk thing has never been absent in any fights. Come on guys, why cant you just stop yourself from typing unnecessary things on chat? I am referring and directing this to all trashtalkers in the game, why wont you just shut the hell up? Trash talks is the main and no.1 reason of flaming and it leads players to get banned because of hatred. Why do people gets hated? Because they trash talk!

JEALOUS-NESS

This mental sickness that is spreading in the game also needs to stop. Its in players blood and sts has nothing to do with this. The once who can stop this is you, and only you.
    Stop being jelly! If a player succeeded more than you do, leave him alone! Dont ever bother to pull him down because in the long run, it will pull you down as well. Karma is a "B" and hopefully everyone is aware of that.

Any thoughts that you can also share? feel free.
    Last edited by Bunny♥; 06-24-2014 at 05:30 AM.

cute is just my cover

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Ignore list. Nuff said

Karma Officer
    IGNs : Hazard ( Tank ) , Jxmaa ( Rogue )

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jxmaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Adding people on ignore list is what i did. If i ddnt i would have probably banned already. Atm, it is one of the best choices other than not to pvp at all.
    Even so, trashtalks and harrassments are always present where ever and might be stopped by banning players. Other people also suggested like "only team chat on pvp" which would help alot in pvp.
    If red team ddnt provoke blue team or even they did by not allowing their chat to go through each other, each team might be playing with more ease than what it is right now.

And i do agree that it is sad when your friend/guildmate got banned. All the player's hard work to get the top gear are gone by one stupid mistake(Rage Quit). It is also not just hardwork, for most the Real money they spent to open countless locks to loot arcane items(more rage quit).

Alot of players that i dislike/likes got banned already mostly because of pvp trashtalks&harrassments, although they are responsible to what they say and sts only applies the "ban hammer". I do believe that we need more of sts help. implementing some of other pvp suggestions that helps avoids trashtalks and harrassments would be much better. As what they say "prevention is better than cure".
    Last edited by Cero; 06-24-2014 at 06:27 AM.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

They try too hard to keep control, just relax and let go.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo

If you aren't having fun then don't play, let go. I had to lost my account to understand nearly everyday i was just stressing myself and wasting my time for nothing.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

People should play their own game. It is up to sts to enforce the game rules, and players should have no part in that whatsoever.

If someone does something to you personally, report it. Witch hunts, power tripping, bullying and threats of getting others banned should not be allowed at all. The people who do this cause huge divisions and excessive drama in the community and it does nothing but turn the whole community into a hostile environment.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    People should play their own game. It is up to sts to enforce the game rules, and players should have no part in that whatsoever.

If someone does something to you personally, report it. Witch hunts, power tripping, bullying and threats of getting others banned should not be allowed at all. The people who do this cause huge divisions and excessive drama in the community and it does nothing but turn the whole community into a hostile environment.
    Its not exactly that way.

If someone i had a issue with comes to me and says i wil get you banned i would laugh at him and piss him off more cause my conscience is clean and i know i did nothin so sts won't ban me.
    BUT
    Its when i did something against the rules that problem come in. Humans are naturaly wicked and many players ingame can't wait to report the person/ people they don't like as soon as they find out their enemies did something wrong.
    Its just like when two kids fight then one of them steals some cookies from the jar the other to make him pay tells the teacher his mate stole cookies.

There are no wrongs nor right though cause it's a players duty to report other bad players that ruin the game but on the other hand you just spoilt another dude's day.
    But while there are no wrongs nor rights if you are reporting for vengeance or personal interest cause at the end its your duty to report, it underlines the mediocrity of the reporter though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It's not human nature. It's adults behaving like the kids in your example. Fraline is right, there is nothing right about what is happening these days.

If you see someone commit murder, you call the cops. If you see someone run a red light at 3am when there is no other traffic in sight, do you still call the cops and give the license number with a cell phone photo of the car going through the intersection? Let's get real.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    It's not human nature. It's adults behaving like the kids in your example. Fraline is right, there is nothing right about what is happening these days.

If you see someone commit murder, you call the cops. If you see someone run a red light at 3am when there is no other traffic in sight, do you still call the cops and give the license number with a cell phone photo of the car going through the intersection? Let's get real.
    If i see that guy that tried to flirt with my girl at the bar the other day crossing with red at 3 am in the morning i might seriously think of reporting him to the cops. I won't though cause its not my style to get other people into trouble but you can't expect this sportmanship and solidarity towards a fellow player you hate. from everybody.
    All humans are wicked and selfish but some more than the others.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Whenever anyone abuses you..just smile and wave ends the drama right there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    Adding people on ignore list is what i did. If i ddnt i would have probably banned already. Atm, it is one of the best choices other than not to pvp at all.
    Even so, trashtalks and harrassments are always present where ever and might be stopped by banning players. Other people also suggested like "only team chat on pvp" which would help alot in pvp.
    If red team ddnt provoke blue team or even they did by not allowing their chat to go through each other, each team might be playing with more ease than what it is right now.

And i do agree that it is sad when your friend/guildmate got banned. All the player's hard work to get the top gear are gone by one stupid mistake(Rage Quit). It is also not just hardwork, for most the Real money they spent to open countless locks to loot arcane items(more rage quit).

Alot of players that i dislike/likes got banned already mostly because of pvp trashtalks&harrassments, although they are responsible to what they say and sts only applies the "ban hammer". I do believe that we need more of sts help. implementing some of other pvp suggestions that helps avoids trashtalks and harrassments would be much better. As what they say "prevention is better than cure".
    thankyou cero, this is such a smart reply from you

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    Whenever anyone abuses you..just smile and wave ends the drama right there
    true, but lets face the fact that not everyone can do it

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Couple things... I think the damage has been done. I don't think a lot of the players that have left can be recovered. There's a sour taste. Not only by the banning, but by the community itself. Rather than being a comfortable entertaining release from life, its become of hotbed for hate and filthyness.

Sorry, but people don't like that. And a lot of the people I've seen complain about this (not you Fraline) shame on you because you're just as much a part of it as the people you are complaining about.

While I agree with what you're saying Fraline, I can't say I think anything will change. People are very... near sighted. They can't and won't see the bigger picture. I hope that I'm wrong, for the sake of the many great people I've met here. Hopefully, the player base can come together... start a new age.

The developers can't help with this. They are doing their job in banning these people. This is on you all. Its up to YOU to fix it.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post

The developers can't help with this. They are doing their job in banning these people. This is on you all. Its up to YOU to fix it.
    Exactly. I cant blame them from using their banning power to banned people, they saw enough violations to banned players which I think is fair.

In addition, I just want to make this game safe to play so that the new players wont think like this : future playing this game = getting banned.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

You have a problem with people trashtalking and you have a problem with people being banned. Well, when mods get a report, I am sure that before banning they check logs and "verify" whether the player has said something against TOS. They dont ban just because someone reported a player. People trash talk and get reported and banned. A player earns a ban for what he has done. Thats absolutely fair, since kids play this game as well and mods should keep up the good work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    You have a problem with people trashtalking and you have a problem with people being banned. Well, when mods get a report, I am sure that before banning they check logs and "verify" whether the player has said something against TOS. They dont ban just because someone reported a player. People trash talk and get reported and banned. A player earns a ban for what he has done. Thats absolutely fair, since kids play this game as well and mods should keep up the good work.
    As what I've said, sts really saw something that the player violates, I dont blame them for that and its their job. My point is, trash talking is one of the main reason why a particular player rage and this causes the drama, negative feedback from both sides will occur which made the two parties hated each other, then here goes screen shot thing and report thing and so on.

Sts cant stop people to trash talk, thats why I made this tread to ask maybe a little amount from them to stop their habit.

Also, Im not just referring to trash talking, theres alot of reasons why a player gets banned, it includes account sharing, illegal behaviors and etc, I just directed things to trash talks and jealous-ness as I think is the root and main reason why this banning thing has been spreading in game.

cute is just my cover

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    They try too hard to keep control, just relax and let go.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo

If you aren't having fun then don't play, let go. I had to lost my account to understand nearly everyday i was just stressing myself and wasting my time for nothing.
    :* Preach

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

There annoying and fugly, Grammar is bad, Making up words, #MEH
    Ignore is better and less effort, I cant merch with all of this desperate gangers in pvp, :I

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post

JEALOUS-NESS

This mental sickness that is spreading in the game also needs to stop. Its in players blood and sts has nothing to do with this. The once who can stop this is you, and only you.
    Stop being jelly! If a player succeeded more than you do, leave him alone! Dont ever bother to pull him down because in the long run, it will pull you down as well. Karma is a "B" and hopefully everyone is aware of that.

Any thoughts that you can also share? feel free.
    I wont name him/her, We were pvping and I took my packs and he/she died, He starts saying "IDIOT NOOB, dont take my packs" I was like whatt??! He/she is a leaderboarder, And I try soooo hard to avoid the fact that a leaderboarder is acting like this. We were ganging this mage that ganged us 2v1 and He/she had arcane ring but still died in that matter.

Hes/Her name: Insect.
    Last edited by Gensin; 06-24-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

sts could remove chat from pvp maps and play some hazard jazz as the music theme :thumbup:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kross For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post

Quote Originally Posted by KrossFade View Post
    sts could remove chat from pvp maps and play some hazard jazz as the music theme :thumbup:
    I do believe that we need more of sts help. implementing some of other pvp suggestions that helps avoids trashtalks and harrassments would be much better.

cute is just my cover

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post: