Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Default Around The World in 50 Guilds

Name:  1403765763648.jpg
Views: 1705
Size:  46.0 KB

Hey guys.... havent seen a post about this before, but me a great friend have become very bored at end game. Sure we pvp... sure we elite... sure we do elite runs, but we really want to know what else AL has to offer... There r so many amazing people playing this game, so many people and friends i would never have met without joining certain guilds. This thread will not be a list of the top guilds in AL. This thread will be a list of the random guilds me and my friend join. We will be spending 2-3 days in each guild, and attempt to embrace whatever that guild is about, regardless if that is pvp, pve, or just helping noob people. My partner in crime during this will be Willowbec, and we will start with the guilds we joined when we were noobs. I hope u all enjoy this journey we are about to embark on. First list of guilds are listed in no specific order, following guilds r listed in order of joining

1) ELITE WARRIORS (DISBANDED) - This was my (Maalice) first guild. This is the guild that started it all for me. I met sooo many friends here, many that i still know and respect. I miss this guild almost every day. This guild had many events, almost one a weak. This guild was run by Ibelikesmash and his gf Kekemo. These were some of the best people that i have ever met in game. They honestly cared about all of their members, and wanted them to all do better than themselves. When i became a GM these are the people i modeled myself after. This guild met an ill fate when the GMs one day disappeared... vanished, and eventually split into 3 guilds, one my own. We eventually built the guild up to be a top lb guild and were so very happy, but this new ranking spelled disaster to some of the members. As out guild grew, we just wanted more, and started only caring about the LB.

2) THE LOST IMMORTAL (GM MOEHUMMER) - After Elite Warriors broke up i (Maalice) was forced to save the guild, along with my great friend geusaquc, we together created TLI. We strived to keep the vision of EW alive, and do all we could to help new players. We eventually made ourselves into the top 15. This came with many pros and cons. Some wanted higher rank, and others want to stay true to our origins. We kicked many noobs in order to improve our rank, we fell off LB, and then returned. The higher ups wanted more rank so started 40+ guild. TLI is opperated by MoeHummer, one of my greatest friends.

3) SHIFT (DISBANDED) - Shift was my (Maalice) second guild as GM, and was created as an elite guild fed off by TLI. Many of my greatest friends where there. These people r still my great friends, and we stay in contact almost every say. These people are like family. Shift failed for many reasons, but i blame myself for its ultimate demise. I had surgery, and was inactive for a few weeks... We all know what happens when a GM goes inactive.

4) AETERNA ( GM THORTILLOS) - Shift eventually merged with aeterna, and let me tell you... something is always going on here. There is more pve than pvp tho, but the ones that do pvp are pretty damn good at it. They maintain an alliance with magnum and mmph. This guild is very friendly and is always willing to help its members. The guild had many events with great prizes. I have many friends here, and they r great ppl all around. Regardless if u wanna run some maps or just chill in GH this is a fun place to do it.

5) SONS OF JARL (DISBANDED) - This was my (Willowbec) first ever experience with a guild and I learned so much here! I was recruited during a random run in wt4 and was hooked after that. The GM was JEOFF a gracious and patient leader who looked after his guild with extreme care and attention. I was a newbie to the game and was taught many things here- first being how to use guild chat (haha)! I learned everything I needed to know about PVE here and quickly grew into a strong player. I made good friends here and was honored to serve on Jeoff's officer team during my stay. Jeoff retired and quickly after Ocelz became GM; later down the line SOJ merged with Resilience.*

6) IPRIDE ( DISBANDED) - After SOJ I (Willowbec) dabbled in the creation of my own guild alongside player theunrealslim. I had a lot of fun doing and accepted all lvl of players- I made a lot of friends and was happy to help them and answer all their questions about the guild. I earned even more respect for GM's after this- it's not an easy task! I had a good team of officers but eventually we decided to disband and spread our wings elsewhere.*

7) RSI ( GM ???) - I ( Willowbec)was recruited here randomly in KRAAG. It perked my interest so I accepted. When I entered RSI was on the LB and had over 3000 members! Otomustam was both founder and GM- a wonderful leader with a lot of knowledge about both the game and how to run a guild. This guild was very social (which I loved!) and had a strong officer team always willing to help. I ran a lot of elites with this guild and quickly moved up in rank from recruiter to officer. During my stay a lot of the inactives were shed though we still held our LB spot. I was even GM for a short period of time! I made many, many long lasting friends here... Who I still keep in touch with in game. This was one of the best guilds I'd been in because of the strong kinship.

8) MYTHIC REVENGE (DISBANDED) - I (Willowbec) was recruited here after leaving RSI by Razarious the GM! I quickly made many friends in MR- a fun-loving group of people. My stay was short here but memorable none-the-less. I ran a lot of arena farming here. Razarious was wonderful and made me feel at home- as well as accepted many of my friends into the guild. The officer and recruiter team here was very strong and helpful. I still keep in touch with a few**Mythic Revenge has since merged and is now Pestilence.*

9) DARKSIDERS (DISBANDED) - Yes, I (Willowbec) did get a cookie in gh when I joined :P! Oedid was the strong and dedicated GM during my stay here. This was a very organized guild- a monthly calendar of events posted on it's forum page and weekly break down of LB number (successes, needs improvements, etc). I had a lot of fun playing in both pve and pvp challenges. There was also weekly egg trivia games! Oedid was supported by an amazing officer and recruiter staff. I loved this guild and made many strong friendships who I would stay up for hours chatting with in our wechat group. I ran many elites here and moved up in rank from recruiter to officer. Oedid was unique in providing a ceremony for promotion into officer. This was a very active and social group and I am proud to have served as an officer here.

9) CRIME (GM CONRADEV) - I (Willowbec) joined here with a small group of people to kinda get away from it all. It was a chance to be "solo" but still have advantage of GH and occasional gc. I had a lot of fun during my stay here hehe... Playing a lot of pvp and a few farm sessions. The group was close knit and I had a lot of laughs <3

10) CUNNING STUNTS) (GM's SNAZZAH/ZAXAMAN) - I (Willowbec) briefly visited this guild and still have an alt with them. This guild was created, at first, for fun and quickly grew from a few people to over 100 members in one day! How's that for awesome?! Snazzah and Zaxaman are co-GM and are both wonderful, caring people who have a lot of experience in the game. Snazzah is one of my absolute best friends in the game. This guild is full of bright, fun personalities and has no drama! It's a mixture of pve and pvp- with many veteran players to help and give advice. It's a low maintenance, no pressure guild where you can relax and have some fun.*

11) PHEONIX (GM SERANCHA) - I have to say I felt pretty honored to be recruited to one of the oldest guild's in AL! Everybody welcomed me with warmth**The group here is small but solid and have a huge amount of knowledge for the game. I found myself doing a lot of pvp during my short stay here. The biggest thing I liked about Pheonix is that it had an air of maturity and absolutely NO DRAMA! I really loved that. They even fight each other in pvp; it's a very mellow guild with great players.

*** THIS CONCLUDES OUR GUILD INTRO... ALL ABOVE GUILDS WERE JOINED BEFORE WE WENT ON THIS JOURNEY. WE JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO OUR ORIGINS, ALL FOLLOWING GUILDS WILL BE NEW TO US, AND WILL B APART OF THE 2-3 DAYS STAY ***

12) MYTHIC DRAGON (GM CHHAVY) - We had the pleasure of joining this very social and fun guild. The members treat each other with respect and there is zero drama. They have a true love for the game. They are always willing to help each other, and get the job done. This guild kept us laughing for most of our stay, and definitely made us feel welcome. There are very few members that pvp in this guild, but the ones that do play fair and do not trash talk.

13) IMPERVIOUS (GM KUWAAB) - We received a warm welcome here. This guild offered a peaceful, relaxing environment; very quiet and mellow. The players here are small in number but very strong in skill and knowledge. It's a tight knit group, and they are protective over their members. We were able to pvp with some- they play fair alongside their allies, and possess formidable pvp skills.

14) RISE OF AN EMPIRE (GM - FIFTYONECENTS) - This guild is filled with members of varying level. Everyone seemed to be off doing their own thing, some pvping, some running elites, some farming, some leveling, some just sitting in towns. The people here were very nice to us, and we shared some laughs in guild hall. Made a few good friends, that we hope to continue to keep in contact with.

15) EMINENCE (GM ASTEROX) - We received a comment on early on our thread from member Anarchist, "Pass near Eminence and take a bite you won't regret it." We were intrigued by this and couldn't have been more pleased when our path finally led to Eminence's door. We were greeted by many and immediately felt comfortable- an at home kind of feel. Right off the bat we were invited for a pvp match and had an amazing time clashing alongside strong, skilled players. The pvp was fair, and most of all fun!! Nobody took anything too seriously and just enjoyed clashing- it was a breath of fresh air. After that we partied in gh; we laughed through an ethyl spam and seeing how many people we could fit on one bush haha! We were also able to run some solid Ursoth farming parties. All in all this is a great guild, with amazing people- running both pvp and pve. Needless to say we didn't want to leave.. Time flies when you're having fun! We had no idea this was the 4th ranked guild in al, but in our short stay we quickly realized why it is.

16) PESTILENCE (GM RAZARIOUS / CHAOSGIRL) - We entered this quiet community not knowing what to expect. What we found were some long time friends diving into the new event. The event was fairly new so i dont think we got the full feel for this guild, as everyone was off running portals or for essences. We did have a few hillarious conversations in guild chat that we wont forget for some time now (ALICE). This guild was born from the merger of Mythic Revenge and Game Over. It has both pvp and pve'rs.

17) MAGNUM (GM TONGASMASH) - We continued our journey around AL; we were welcomed into MAGNUM next. We were very happy to be joining a PVP based guild. We enjoyed many clashes alongside very skilled players as well as our allies! It was nice to have back up in pvp.... Guild chat is filled with members asking for people to join in on pvp matches which was awesome! Anytime we found ourselves in a bind all we had to do was request help in GC and there it came. We have never experienced pvp back up in this magnitude- it was an extremely invigorating experience. We also jumped in on ursoth farming parties. Guild chat was never dead- and this guild is very active. There is always someone asking to join a pvp match or farm session! Plus, the officer team is very active and always there to answer a question or handle a dispute. We very much enjoyed this visit. Maalice also apologizes for his drunk antics on the last night of our stay.

18) KARMA (GM PAULSEBIJR) - Upon joining KARMA we received a huge welcome from Paulsebi; he hosted a huge party in their Guild Hall! It truly touched us and made us feel like celebrities! A big thanks to all who participated. So many pro and powerful players fill the ranks of this guild. There was the occasional drama which was always quickly settled and handled by the officers. After all, a family works things out and sticks together. We ran many solid event runs, and experienced some epic clashes. This guild is very active, so there is always someone to play with. We really enjoyed our stay here, and found ourselves feeling bittersweet- don't want to leave but must continue our journey. We made many friends here, and hope to remain in touch.

19) CAUTION (GM CPTXYRUK) - After being welcomed into both Magnum and Karma by friends we decided to bounce along to a town and let a random guild pick us up. We headed to Kelys and were soon both invited to Caution. We were greeted and headed to guild hall to discuss our travels with the GM. Soon after we played around in gh- talking and laughing. We found that this guild in fairly new and created by a strong group of friends. We then ported to a ctf room and filled our side with Caution members- we played fair and had fun doing it! The next day Maal was able to play cannon roulette and hide n seek with some of the members- all in all this is a great guild and we enjoyed our stay. Def one of the most fun guilds we have joined. We will definitely keep in touch!

20) MOTORMOUSE (GM ERIKDG) - So unfortunately with the guild we believe there was a huge timezone issue. There were times when we would be the only ones on, and at times we met a few members. The members we did meet were very nice and friendly. The gm and co gm were welcoming on our journey, and we were able to pvp with some of their members. All the officers we saw were very helpful to their members.

21) SILENTKILLZ (GM LIGHTXAVER) - We joined SK next and found ourselves among a cool community. This guild is a refocus on something that had been before- the members - officers and especially GM are looking to rebuild a beautiful brimming community. The GM cares deeply for his members and is always there- always available to help. He welcomed us with big, open arms! We found ourselves among players of all degree, some pvp some pve. We hopped into some event runs and also found ourselves joining pvp matches. Sadly we found ourselves on a different time zone then most- but when we did link up it was great times! This guild is currently merging with Cunning Stunts, which will bring a lot more variety to the guild, and will broaden the time zone differences.

22) 21 JUMP STREET (GM JASIMEAH) - We found ourselves at 21 jump street, and definately enjoyed our stay. Guild chat was full of interesting and funny conversations. Everyone was willing to help others, and the guild was always partying with one another. During our stay our love for pve was renewed. We had mostly been pvping with other guilds, but here we ran some great elites, and helped some obtain arena ap. Everyone wants to be a part of the action, and join in with the killing. The gm and officers here were tons of fun, and always had a great attitude. We really had a lot of fun here, doing things we had long forgotten were apart of the game. Unfortunately this guild has many gms, and one of them was one of the rudest people i have met in game. On one hand you have an amazing gm and on the other u have a complete jerk. It is fortunate that we met Jasi before the other gm, because out experience would have been completely different.

23) YXOGUM OROPOGAMU (GM OKASTIK) - After streaming along though many international guilds we were excited to join into a (mostly) one nation guild. Our good friend in game invited us into a Russian guild, and a closed guild at that... Closed meaning no random invites- you must be hand picked (friend of a member) to get in. So it was really cool for the GM and members to welcome us in the way they did. We have never come across such a close-knit group of players- rather family. These people do everything they can to help each other out- ranks are meaningless in this family and everyone is held to the same regard. This family grinds together and makes sure to help one another with gear, AP's, etc. We were very impressed with how much these people look after each other! We couldn't even understand most of the chat and still felt at home- plus we learned some dirty words haha. If you need a hand in pvp, just ask and you'll have help. This guild dips into pve as well and had 3 runners on event LB who received the new arcane pet (congrats again). We would like to thank everyone again for the amazing visit- this guild really has the right idea and is something special! We really, truly didn't want to leave! This guild is a model of what an awesome guild is!

24) HIGH SOCIETY (GM FIREBONG) - We are getting very close to the halfway point of our tour and found our way into the arms of a very mellow, chill guild- proper timing for such a environment. High Society has a great community of members who welcomed us in and allowed us to kick our feet up and have a nice rest! The three simple rules of this guild are: 1: Be cool 2: Stay chilled 3: Make yourself at home. Throughout our stay we shared a lot of laughs in gh and were even able to run a few maps for AP- also did a bit of pvp... This guild does a touch of both pve and pvp. We were on opposite time zone of most but enjoyed our relaxing visit and had a great time when we were online at the same time as others. Thanks again for the sessions guys! We made the member list 420 when we joined... It was fate!

25) TRICKSTERS

Some guilds declined our request to join for one reason or another, which by all means is their choice. These guilds were listed before, but after thinking about this, i decided that this could be considered very disrespectful. It is every guilds decision who they allow in, and if they choose to not allow us to visit that is their choice. I apologize to the guilds that were once listed here. This is supposed to be a fun thread, not one calling people out.

Any spelling errors plz lemme know.
    If u want ur guild spotlighted hit me up in game... ign is Maalice
    Ps... please dont move til thread complete... ty

***photo provided by guardianthree***
    Last edited by Maalice; 07-29-2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: new guild visited... duh!

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Maalice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Reserved

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

To celebrate our 25th guild we decoded to post some selfies to celebrate being half way... sooo here they are.

So this is me... Maalice
    Name:  20140503_190422.jpg
Views: 647
Size:  482.6 KB

And...

Here is Willowbec
    Name:  1406618935306.jpg
Views: 636
Size:  44.7 KB
    Last edited by Maalice; 07-29-2014 at 02:31 AM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Maalice For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

And another reserve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Last reserve... i hope.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

The most important thing when you play is to have fun and enjoy yourself this looks like a good alternative way to achieve it. Pass near Eminence and take a bite you won't regret it.
    Goodluck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Anarchist i promise we will

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Woot! Let the festivities begin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

:'-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Moehummer For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Nice maal....
    You are such a great player....
    And a good friend....
    Thnx for your post...
    Brada

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Good thread maal

IGN: cornholioz (WAR), creamycornz (ROGUE)
    Game: Arcane Legend
    Guild: <AETERNA>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Updated woth willows guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Oh come on. At least spell our guild name right.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Oh come on. At least spell our guild name right.
    He also messed up <Mythic Revenge> but I don't think either of the two were intentional unless you know something that I don't?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Will edit sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Alllll better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    He also messed up <Mythic Revenge> but I don't think either of the two were intentional unless you know something that I don't?
    Nah. It's fixed now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Hope you visit Karma and Silentkillz

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Endkey For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Good luck and have fun man