Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Biggest Give Away Event [by Asafiokab]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Good Luck

Ign:Kslayer
    Just wanted to say good luck. Sorry to hear were losing another player. I dont want any of your stuff. My own suggestion give it to some real noobs ppl who just started playing not someone who just made an alt. Give the new players a reason to keep wantin to come back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

*geubar* i just really would like to have some of that goody goody because..who wouldnt want their vampire to look boss..it would be awesome to get it and my friends would look highly to me and ..nothing more to say ..i need a new look anyway hehe ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

IGN: samarah

Sad to see ya go ... sometimes you just need a break from the game, to get re-interested in it. I have been playing for a long time, but have taken frequent breaks due to school. Honestly, despite the many android games that I have played and tried, Dark Legends is still one of my favourite and runs smoothly on my phone.

I really do not know what your criteria will be into choosing WHO gets WHAT, but I would like to throw my name in for the level 36 relic axes. Since school is out, I intend to play Dark Legends more often, and those axes would be helpful in the pvp arena. I'm not sure if you are aware, but the pvp arena has been fiercely competitive lately ... that I have no problems with ... but my problem stems from all the vulgar name calling and verbal bullying that is involved. I am one of those players that does not entertain this sort of behaviour, cause it is not my personality. I'd rather put them on mute and just keep playing to the best of my abilities. Your level 36 relic axes would help me (or anyone) in the pvp arena.

Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

good day, why he wanted to give me all his stuff is that .. just have fun with this game as anyone, I think all of us in this great game we know what it feels like, to defeat other or want superiority, some of us more like the gothic atmosphere and have an obsession with vampires, I want more than anything to have a serrated wing axes because I heard that there is some factor of bleeding and wanted to try it, success to all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In game name: Goaridec

You should give me some of that stuff because i would like to make my character look nice and show off to my friends lik a boss, i would
    help new players and my friends that farm with no luck like me since ill hav lots of gold and make some contests. Make me one of those winners pls. 18x Royal Sanguine sets, wow. Imagine how many time you would hav to farm for 6 albino bats, years. And thx for making the contest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sorry to hear you leaving, I wish you best in life.I know you may tired reading all of these comments...well,why i deserve this stuff ? Dunno. I'm not an old player like most ppl here but i'd love to get any good stuff like undead or black druid it looks really badass.Hunting every day for cool stuff is very long and boring. Especially when you r not lucky at all. When you don't get anything from game it becomes boring as hell.I've been hunting bats 3 months and black druid stuff like 1 month and haven't received anything good. Got 90k kills without a single drop. I hunt every day,morning,evening.
    Btw my birthday is in 2 weeks I'd love to get a present. Thanks.
    IGN: Server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Forgot i name changed e.e
    Ign: Exclamation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello ) sory to hear u leaving ...well itx very difficult to leave any thing which u like most ... Will miss u in game as u an old player ...) wish u have every thing best in ur life ) well m New in this game almost 21 days .. nd my lvl is 20 as u see I luv to play this game ..well as u leaving nd giving away ur stuff ..nd I see ur stuff is quite impressive nd it shows ur hardwork behind this ) well my answer that why u give away ur stuff to mee is that m new in this nd nothing I got except my name xD but m working hard nd playing more nd farming more but u know bad luck as ever New comer got so when I see ur contest itx a hope to have good vanity as u got well it will be an hounour for me to have these stuff ...hoppppppeeeeeee well u will choose one of Winner to mee ...)
    Thanks for ur time
    IGN : playheart
    Hope for best xD XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IGN: Sniickers
    Wish: Moontear Relic, Blue Bandana or Sanguine Set

Well i posted this reply days ago but somehow it disappeared today so I have to post it again lol. I really want moonteae because I never have any luck in getting it nor spawning up the scientist for it :/ . I would like to recieve blue bandana because well I used ro have it on my lv 29 char but it was took by an ex-friend that I trusted to use that char in pvp. I have no idea why I want sanguine set lol, it seems interesting to me (:. I'm not saying you should give me anything but I really hope you consider it. If not moonteae, then maybe I could get relic axes? I dont know. Anything would help me in pvp at this point lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

GREETINGS..
    aww..I never thought that someone will be so kind n nice^^ to make a biggest event giveaways .. I hope I can have em huhu..its reminds me to my old account but I got scammed n I lost everything what I have.. Its make me very sad.. When I read this event its make me feel grateful cause I always want someone will give me a gift..well,your event is awesome n will make pple cherry n happy again.. Bty my character on DL name is deadclaim ^^ thank you..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Ah forgot to add my IGN: Eld

DL - Bastilia,Acashi - Lvl 31

MY GUESS : 2222

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello! If the contest is still on...
    I'd like to get cool outfit or a vanity as many of those who participated..
    I've played 2 years already. I'm not a pvp player and I don't need relic axes. I'm a farmer and it's hard for me to farm vanities.I wanted to start pvp after I get cool vanities. I spend 24/7 farming in different locations hoping to find something worth more than 1m lol. I never hunt for relic (because of kdr) but I've hunted a lot for albino bats,black druidic top and legs..those are the only most expensive items could be farmed.
    I haven't started since solstice summer event and I've never got undead antlers and bandanas.
    If you could be so kind to a poor farmer I'd love to receive undead antler mask or albino bats...or black druid
    You've spent lots of time in DL sad you're leaving. I wish you good luck in future. IGN: Geinen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile

Ign: Toxyc

Hiya I've seen all comments and I think everyone deserves this stuff.
    But well here is my entry:
    I'd like to get relic axes for pvp .I've made new character and started lving up. I've never got them and I can't hunt them because I play on a crappy tablet which crashes every 5 minutes on the last boss.That would be so kind of you if I win anything from the list.
    Sorry to hear you leaving. I hope you come back someday. I've had hard times and sometimes it was impossible for me to relax and play my favorite game
    Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hi!
    Your intention to giveaway things is very noble.
    Got all on your list except undead antlers mask. Playing this game almost a year, but undead antlers was dropping year before I started. I want on your list just this mask.
    Reasons to give me this precious stuff... hm... My IGN is Caosashe and I'm bald in this game just like in my real life. In this game that is very rare and I want to stay bald. My intentions to stay bald dont understand many people, but I dont give a sh... Many people insult me because my baldness, and this is a catch, with your undead antlers mask I will stay bald but that would be almost invisible
    If I get lucky and get this from you, I will put my photo in face behind dl.
    Greetings Caosashe

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Caosashe For This Useful Post:

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Please I'm poor scamming made me poor and is need something expensive that I can have please I beg you...I know this was late but I already joined and I want you to see my post...
    Thanks
    And good luck in whatever game you settle into
    IGN: Biotech

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caosashe View Post
    Hi!
    Your intention to giveaway things is very noble.
    Got all on your list except undead antlers mask. Playing this game almost a year, but undead antlers was dropping year before I started. I want on your list just this mask.
    Reasons to give me this precious stuff... hm... My IGN is Caosashe and I'm bald in this game just like in my real life. In this game that is very rare and I want to stay bald. My intentions to stay bald dont understand many people, but I dont give a sh... Many people insult me because my baldness, and this is a catch, with your undead antlers mask I will stay bald but that would be almost invisible
    If I get lucky and get this from you, I will put my photo in face behind dl.
    Greetings Caosashe
    I seriously think this guy deserves to win the undead since you can be almost ccertain that he doesnt intend to sell it
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Edit: Yeah I want your stuff (relic axes, undead, red bandanas) but you know what I think, so we will see....soon.

IGN: Axania
    Last edited by Anyanka; 11-19-2014 at 09:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey asafiokab. Ur really nicer than santaclaus :-)))
    I want the undead because itz expensiv as hell .

Take care

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IGN: Biotech
    The reason this post is kinda late is because I already posted. I am replying to the thread because you asked me to.

So..I'm a lvl 36 and I'm very poor..I have been scammed many times and 2 accounts have been lost to scamming too. I hope I can get either a Relic Axe or maybe Albino Bats or even Undead Antlers. I've wanted these vanities since I started playing and I wish that I had them so much. I really want them and would use them to improve my status in the DL community. I wish for a higher PvE level and also a higher PvP level. Thanks for your time and I hope that you will choose me.

Peace, and good luck in whatever game you choose to settle in

-Biotech

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

I should win because I played DL at its first cap then I quit. I'd come back if I had a reason like being rich xD