Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Biggest Give Away Event [by Asafiokab]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

helow brother its gleandzpogi name of my DL character...
    im play this game..becuase its great to me...im old player this game but....no one drof item to me..im sad im not lucky but i trust..my self someday..and i pray ..
    please help me to drop SERINATED WING..i really really love that weapon...brother.. if you left this game..please..share us your bleesing..
    and thanks for this contest..i hope and i wish..i need to win for my wish weapon SENIRATED WING..plss plsss hehehe thanks brother .. and good luck to me
    and to GOD BLEES YOU..Brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Toon Name: Sniickers
    Wish: Moontear Relic, and blue bandana or Sanguine set.

I honestly want moontear because, no matter how many times I try to spawn up the scientist I never do. Ive spawned maybe once or twice but ever since then I havent been able to. I used to have blue bandana on one of my other chars, but after I let my ex-friend borrow that char for a sec, they switched the blue bandana to theirs. Ive been trying to get it back since then. I honestly have no idea why I want the sanguine set but it interests me. :) Im not telling you why you should give me these things or that you should, but you could consider it.

Thank you.!
    Last edited by Sniickers; 07-02-2014 at 03:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IGN: Sniickers
    Wish: Moontear Relic, Blue Bandana or Sanguine Set

Well i posted this reply days ago but somehow it disappeared today so I have to post it again lol. I really want moonteae because I never have any luck in getting it nor spawning up the scientist for it :/ . I would like to recieve blue bandana because well I used ro have it on my lv 29 char but it was took by an ex-friend that I trusted to use that char in pvp. I have no idea why I want sanguine set lol, it seems interesting to me (:. I'm not saying you should give me anything but I really hope you consider it. If not moonteae, then maybe I could get relic axes? I dont know. Anything would help me in pvp at this point lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi hmmm.... i know that everyone want these things and this is really hard but i hope to win
    i want these things like everyone want i just hope to win : Chuncky:
    and be happy.

player name- fianirin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey man . It would be really cool if you could give the stuff to me . My love with the sts games began 3 years ago with sl and it was going on and on they made my life cool and i am a very active player because you have things you want to reach and when you reached it it is such an awesome feeling and if you would give this stuff to me it would be this feeling x10 . I met the first nice people in the games and it was cool to play with some friends and have some fun .... I am sure i will stay in these games for a long time so it would be really cool bro thanks for reading mate habe a good life and stay on this forum bro

ign zados
    Last edited by Adoniss.; 08-03-2014 at 06:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey, my DL name is Konigin. I've been wanting a black druid set for awhile, because you know, most people want one too. And a black bandana XD Also, I want Serrated Wing Axes (lvl 36) to use for my newfound interest in pvp. But anyways, just thought I'd put my name in and see if I'm lucky lol
    Königin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Latvia rocks right?!
    I'm from Latvia tho

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello...new to the forum and my IGN is Biotech...although I'm a lvl 36 I'm not like those rich people and I don't have a lot of money...nor do I have expensive vanity...if you would give me the opportunity to win, I would love something thanks for your time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Goodbye farwell hope u come back............ So i havent played as long before so i wanted some that really everybody hav i lov playing this game and im finally got to a high lv i never gotten to lol (lv 25) i would like a red bandana and a pet and lil of money never got no of those im looking foward to see if i can get that oh my nick name is my username

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Some people say that I'm scammer and I can steal something from you. But... How can I scam if I'm asking only to write few sentences in thread? I'm not asking to give me something... So people, please, don't tell bullsh*t...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Need those items to make my character look cool oh and also help really needy players and deserving ones

IGN - Xxfarmxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In game name Xxfarmxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

15 players already joined this contest! That's great!! :P I hope there will be more people :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

My name is Murkdeep and I've been playing dark legends since day one, I was lucky enough to get green Druid set which goes well with undead antler mask, but I never had a chance to get that mask because I dident have enough gold I still enjoy DL because it's one of my favorite games I ever play and my family also plays it too so we have a fun time also But if I have a chance at winning the undead antler I will be very grateful! thanks for holding a contest OP and best of luck to everybody

And for the OP I wish you the best, just remember this, DL will always be here, but sometimes in certain cases family will not, which is why we need to take brakes from games sometimes because I learned that lesson the hard way. Take care!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi there I'm my game name is Zysis,Saxflowbeat was my old name I have been playing for a year and I want the relic hammer really much so that I can trade it for undead,I have looted Relic axes 2 times I farmed day and night there was one time I farmed 12 hours(u can choose not to believe me I did take some 30 minute breaks though) I looted over 16 obsidian crystals and I gave up a few weeks ago and decided to go back to farming vanity right now I'm farming for black druidic,I dont really like black druidic but a theres always a fire in my heart pushing me to continue farming and I will! Thats my spirit! I wished I started in 2012 for the summer break event so that I can get undead but fate is fate and I cant change it,so my fate on getting undead depends on you will you Change my fate into what I wanted? Or will u not? I dont know...but I must say that u giving ur stuff away is really good I haven seen a big giveaway until this one,great job man!
    The fire in my heart will push me to farm more and I will because I'm not far from getting an undead!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Serrated axes please,.,. i traded my only ones away.
    IGN: Elderblood

sig by: deathbydesign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default sanguine set please

My nick name is BAUCANAC,i would love to win because I want to be the best in pvp and be the most stylish vampire and I never had cool clothing and I also suck in pvp thank you.
    Last edited by Teedoh Prince Mahase; 06-26-2014 at 11:25 AM. Reason: I pressed by mistake

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am a daily player who would love to have bats,.,. I have been farming for months.
    IGN: Traderjoe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The reason that you should give your stuff to me I've been farming and no luck for anything. nickname <jaynelz>
    Last edited by Jay Nelz; 06-26-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts

The reason that i think I should get some of this stuff is because I havent played in a while, I tried to start playing again recently but I also gave away all of my stuff when I stopped playing and I couldnt cope with being poor haha.
    Nothing related to any players or drug references because they already got me into trouble