Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Enjoy The Event

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Default Just Enjoy The Event

I'm tired of threads saying "omg stats suck" or "omg lb sux" or "omg energy sux pumpernickel". Just enjoy the event. Whatever StG does, they can't make everybody happy. There will always be at least one person complaining about something and we have seen it in all events, caps etc. etc. Just please enjoy the event and it is at least better than no event at all. People who don't have platinum can have the liberty of getting 63 free energies per character, assuming you play everyday. And if you have gold, you can purchase energy kits to further extend the event for you. And if you are dedicated enough, you will receive free chests and an amazing mythic-like pet Dovabear!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    I'm tired of threads saying "omg stats suck" or "omg lb sux" or "omg energy sux pumpernickel". Just enjoy the event. Whatever StG does, they can't make everybody happy. There will always be at least one person complaining about something and we have seen it in all events, caps etc. etc. Just please enjoy the event and it is at least better than no event at all. People who don't have platinum can have the liberty of getting 63 free energies per character, assuming you play everyday. And if you have gold, you can purchase energy kits to further extend the event for you. And if you are dedicated enough, you will receive free chests and an amazing mythic-like pet Dovabear!
    Honestly 80% of people complains

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

This thread says all what I want to say.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I like the stats from the warrior stuff and the pets are cool to, I only hope that bosses drop a nice amount of tokens so I can get a little bear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    I like the stats from the warrior stuff and the pets are cool to, I only hope that bosses drop a nice amount of tokens so I can get a little bear.
    Same

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

I agree Reun, for the most part people will have some fun with the event and run what they can and hope for the best.

But the complaining we see are from people (aside from energy sucks etc?) is that players haven't had much to look forward to since mythic gears were introduced and have yet to be replaced in any meaningful way. Combined with the lengthy delays going back to the first announcement of Tindirin, and the game for most of us has gotten a bit stale. The game itself remains fun and interesting, but when most players have reached their goals (on multiple toons) or can't reach their goals due to a lagging economy (this itself isnt the worst thing) then people just get frustrated.

I hope in future STS can get to a point where they can make an announcement on an upcoming expansion or event and be able to follow through with their planned timeline instead of suffering extended delays that just leave their core player base hanging.

After saying all that though, the game itself has gotten a lot better and deeper, and the new gears and vanities being released are much more desirable aesthetically than those from the drab days of Architect and Devourer gears!
    Last edited by Hectororius; 06-26-2014 at 08:23 AM.
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

So true Hector. The High End gear market froze in JANUARY when they made the Tindren announcement. Players were expecting mythic style rings/ Amis/ weaps and then we got Tindren and no new myth items, and the archons increases were a joke. This was attributed to the staggered release (WORSE CONCEPT EVER) but now the new rings are worse then Archons, and it is JULY!!! Six months is a long boiling period.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post

I hope in future STS can get to a point where they can make an announcement on an upcoming expansion or event and be able to follow through with their planned timeline instead of suffering extended delays that just leave their core player base hanging.
    I think the early announcements is part of the problem. We have been waiting for the "spring" now Ursoth event for 3 months now. Same thing happened with the expansion it was announced way to early. It would be better to tease 2-4 weeks before something big than it is now with MONTHS of waiting. People get bored, items lose value etc. People just get tired of waiting. I for one would rather not know then hope weekend after weekend is "The" weekend, it just creates disappointment.

So suggestion to STS wait a little longer to announce things until it's closer to the release date.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Awe Lift <3. We just like to have our voice heard so the game continues to thrive. You know that TC will be farming the event and having fun!!!! You are so right in posting this though, it's easy to get swept away in the QQ and keep in mind it's a GAME and we are here for FUN.

I'm so excited for July 1 to come!!!

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Yeah Candy! I made about 10 characters just for this event. I'm getting 30 energies free per day! So that means 630 energies free for the whole event, lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    Yeah Candy! I made about 10 characters just for this event. I'm getting 30 energies free per day! So that means 630 energies free for the whole event, lol

Wow saweettt!!!! Yeah me and Fade have been plotting non stop on how to make this as fun as possible!!!! I'm pretty freaking excited, and ofc TC gonna be rockin' with all our new stuff.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Wow saweettt!!!! Yeah me and Fade have been plotting non stop on how to make this as fun as possible!!!! I'm pretty freaking excited, and ofc TC gonna be rockin' with all our new stuff.
    Run with me more pls? I haven't run with you in a long time haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Okay!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    I think the early announcements is part of the problem. We have been waiting for the "spring" now Ursoth event for 3 months now. Same thing happened with the expansion it was announced way to early. It would be better to tease 2-4 weeks before something big than it is now with MONTHS of waiting. People get bored, items lose value etc. People just get tired of waiting. I for one would rather not know then hope weekend after weekend is "The" weekend, it just creates disappointment.

So suggestion to STS wait a little longer to announce things until it's closer to the release date.
    I agree.. early announcement is kind of the problem itself!!!!

—AshDex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    I agree.. early announcement is kind of the problem itself!!!!

—AshDex
    But this also gives them to revise if necessary based on our feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    That's a point too!!

—AshDex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    That's true, but it may be possible for them to still make revisions on things with a months notice if the project is 98% done at the time of the announcement. Looking at the Ursoth event I am ASSUMING that it was done or at about that 98% mark when the goblin event came out. They got our feedback and are taking 4-3 weeks to tweak based on that. So I think shorter announcement times are possible compared to the 3-4 Month way early teasers. I could be wrong just my thoughts on it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

After this event, Tarlok will still be the best event..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

..... Atleast u guys are getting events, DL, PL AND SL haven't gotten crap for months now

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Yeah, 3-4 months is about the time one cap comes out. So right when they release a new cap there will be a teaser for the next cap? That doesn't seem right IMO.