Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Restoring peace in PVP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Lightbulb Restoring peace in PVP

Hello everybody before I start telling about the topic I want to give some thanks first to all my friends in magnum that inspired me to start this thread more especially I want to thank bargazli,whooooooops,hobbitpotterr,veerge,globolus ,orangekhahel and today I added 2 more amokaachi and voorg sorry if I misspelled your names but they are huge and hard to remember hehehe.But the most important thanks goes to my guildie that said to me clearly to make a thread about my ideals and what I think about PvP that person is noone else than leoakre so now that I'm done with my thanks time to say the topic: I will first start with the disadvantages so when you will continue reading you will be relieved with the advantages

So here are the disadvantages in PvP right now:
    1) Guild war that includes (farming,blocking and ganging).
    2) No profit in kills or flags since people are getting ganged or blocked and they decide to leave map rather than farming deaths.
    3) Unhealthy sportsmanship.

So yeah I think this is all the disadvantages and I make this thread because I believe this is a game and people should have fun in PvP and not have standars like oooo man don't kill me kill him or he is ally ooo he is not ally and things like that. NOONE is nostalgic with the old days when everyone was fighting everyone. This war didn't start like that it's because people inability to stop him in the first place I'm not here to point fingers or say who fault is it I'm here to say that all guilds that are in this war take a part in this but the worst thing is that the bigger part of this war goes to 2 of the best guilds in Arcane Legends Karma and Magnum even if I hate to say it yeah my guild isn't the perfect one but not magnum too I can't undrerstand why people are afraid to use names of guilds when everyone knows. Come on admit who haven't said /g come block from both sides(karma and magnum) because if noone said that then how this happend and got so out of hand isn't it time to say good bye to this war I see the maturity from both guilds to fix this but I think they need a little push.Lately I see magnums let me call for help or let us regroup so I build a lot of trust lately I believe magnum was totally misunderstood yeah some players in game again from both sides ganged or blocked when they got the chance leaving a huge anger to the ganged player and that lead him/her to gang too instead of staying and saying what is your profit in ganging or why you don't let me call and have a good,long and fair fight. Does anyone did that? Or with the first chance you got you ganged or trash talked. Tell me is this really how you have to treat others? As I said I meet more and more players day by day from both guilds that wanna have fun make some kills and why not make new friends.

So I thought about this the first CONSTITUTION OF ARCANE LEGENDS FOR RESTORING THE PEACE IN PVP. Here are the rules:
    1) WHEN A PLAYER JOINS A TEAM HE/SHE FIGHT FOR HIS/HER TEAM AND ONLY HER TEAM REGARDLESS IF IN OPPOSITE TEAM THERE IS A GUILDY(that way people will have trust in their team they won't be afraid of ganging,blocking or farming and they will be against their guildies a thing that will make them work harder on their acc because the won't have the help of their guildies)
    2) IF A TEAM GETS BLOCKED,GANGED OR FARMED THEN THAT TEAM HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE SCREENSHOT POST IT ON THE THREAD OF THE OPPOSITE'S TEAM GUILD AND DEMAND FOR THOSE MEMBERS OR RECRUITERS TO BE KICKED. (I know this one is kinda rough but drastic times call for drastic measures after all if this is going to be agreed from all guilds I don't think anyone is that stupid so he/she gonna gang and get kicked)

So yeah that sums up my ideals and my idea for making finally peace in pvp but I still have to mention the advantages of course
    1) More kills and flags since players aren't going to quit because they don't have team.
    2) All people will be releashed by this kind of standars and finally have fair games with fun and no drama.
    3) It will show how mature people are from the guilds that agree with this contitution.
    4) No drama inside or outside guild since you fight for your team and your team only.
    5) Even more people will try PvP and old players will once again join back the game.

But as for a friendly reminder I don't expect that this will be done in 1 day or players when they read this will automatically stop. But I want to say to all guilds to really think my idea and the officers of each guild will be the idols of the recruiters and members telling them what to do and not to do when they join PvP and take measures when someone disobey the rules if the officers act as I said and keep reminding to people how they should treat others in a daily basis and enforce the law things will go smooth and in 2-3 weeks of time peace will be restored.
    To finish this thread I want to call all guilds that are in this war to call a council for this and post if they agree with the rules or not. I want to say that I am not even recruiter in karma but when it comes to PvP magnums respect me like I am an officer in their guild so the first steps from magnum has been made or we gonna continue or go downhill even more?

TO ALL GUILDS PLEASE CONSIDER IT REALLY CLOSE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD IT'S FOR EVERYONE IT'S FOR A MORE HEALTHY WAY OF PLAYING AND FINALLY STOP THIS FOOLISH GAME.
    Some out there say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one in top of that yesterday is history tomorrow is mystery but today is a gift that's why we call it present so let's leave the past behind and see what we gonna do now.

PLZ DO NOT FLAME OR TROLL THIS THREAD IT'S A REALLY SERIOUS ONE AND MANY THINGS DEPEND HERE.IF YOU HAVE THE BRAIN YOU WOULDN'T DO IT I WARN ALL SIDES TO TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE THE WOULD TREAT THEIRSELFS.
    I really hope you guys think this and that all the sides agree I'm deadly serious that at least all guild should make a council.
    THANK YOU FOR READING AND I REALLY THINK THAT THINGS WILL GO AS PLANNED!!!!!
    LOTS OF LOVE MAOEJAL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Socrates For This Useful Post: