Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Restoring peace in PVP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Lightbulb Restoring peace in PVP

Hello everybody before I start telling about the topic I want to give some thanks first to all my friends in magnum that inspired me to start this thread more especially I want to thank bargazli,whooooooops,hobbitpotterr,veerge,globolus ,orangekhahel and today I added 2 more amokaachi and voorg sorry if I misspelled your names but they are huge and hard to remember hehehe.But the most important thanks goes to my guildie that said to me clearly to make a thread about my ideals and what I think about PvP that person is noone else than leoakre so now that I'm done with my thanks time to say the topic: I will first start with the disadvantages so when you will continue reading you will be relieved with the advantages

So here are the disadvantages in PvP right now:
    1) Guild war that includes (farming,blocking and ganging).
    2) No profit in kills or flags since people are getting ganged or blocked and they decide to leave map rather than farming deaths.
    3) Unhealthy sportsmanship.

So yeah I think this is all the disadvantages and I make this thread because I believe this is a game and people should have fun in PvP and not have standars like oooo man don't kill me kill him or he is ally ooo he is not ally and things like that. NOONE is nostalgic with the old days when everyone was fighting everyone. This war didn't start like that it's because people inability to stop him in the first place I'm not here to point fingers or say who fault is it I'm here to say that all guilds that are in this war take a part in this but the worst thing is that the bigger part of this war goes to 2 of the best guilds in Arcane Legends Karma and Magnum even if I hate to say it yeah my guild isn't the perfect one but not magnum too I can't undrerstand why people are afraid to use names of guilds when everyone knows. Come on admit who haven't said /g come block from both sides(karma and magnum) because if noone said that then how this happend and got so out of hand isn't it time to say good bye to this war I see the maturity from both guilds to fix this but I think they need a little push.Lately I see magnums let me call for help or let us regroup so I build a lot of trust lately I believe magnum was totally misunderstood yeah some players in game again from both sides ganged or blocked when they got the chance leaving a huge anger to the ganged player and that lead him/her to gang too instead of staying and saying what is your profit in ganging or why you don't let me call and have a good,long and fair fight. Does anyone did that? Or with the first chance you got you ganged or trash talked. Tell me is this really how you have to treat others? As I said I meet more and more players day by day from both guilds that wanna have fun make some kills and why not make new friends.

So I thought about this the first CONSTITUTION OF ARCANE LEGENDS FOR RESTORING THE PEACE IN PVP. Here are the rules:
    1) WHEN A PLAYER JOINS A TEAM HE/SHE FIGHT FOR HIS/HER TEAM AND ONLY HER TEAM REGARDLESS IF IN OPPOSITE TEAM THERE IS A GUILDY(that way people will have trust in their team they won't be afraid of ganging,blocking or farming and they will be against their guildies a thing that will make them work harder on their acc because the won't have the help of their guildies)
    2) IF A TEAM GETS BLOCKED,GANGED OR FARMED THEN THAT TEAM HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE SCREENSHOT POST IT ON THE THREAD OF THE OPPOSITE'S TEAM GUILD AND DEMAND FOR THOSE MEMBERS OR RECRUITERS TO BE KICKED. (I know this one is kinda rough but drastic times call for drastic measures after all if this is going to be agreed from all guilds I don't think anyone is that stupid so he/she gonna gang and get kicked)

So yeah that sums up my ideals and my idea for making finally peace in pvp but I still have to mention the advantages of course
    1) More kills and flags since players aren't going to quit because they don't have team.
    2) All people will be releashed by this kind of standars and finally have fair games with fun and no drama.
    3) It will show how mature people are from the guilds that agree with this contitution.
    4) No drama inside or outside guild since you fight for your team and your team only.
    5) Even more people will try PvP and old players will once again join back the game.

But as for a friendly reminder I don't expect that this will be done in 1 day or players when they read this will automatically stop. But I want to say to all guilds to really think my idea and the officers of each guild will be the idols of the recruiters and members telling them what to do and not to do when they join PvP and take measures when someone disobey the rules if the officers act as I said and keep reminding to people how they should treat others in a daily basis and enforce the law things will go smooth and in 2-3 weeks of time peace will be restored.
    To finish this thread I want to call all guilds that are in this war to call a council for this and post if they agree with the rules or not. I want to say that I am not even recruiter in karma but when it comes to PvP magnums respect me like I am an officer in their guild so the first steps from magnum has been made or we gonna continue or go downhill even more?

TO ALL GUILDS PLEASE CONSIDER IT REALLY CLOSE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD IT'S FOR EVERYONE IT'S FOR A MORE HEALTHY WAY OF PLAYING AND FINALLY STOP THIS FOOLISH GAME.
    Some out there say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one in top of that yesterday is history tomorrow is mystery but today is a gift that's why we call it present so let's leave the past behind and see what we gonna do now.

PLZ DO NOT FLAME OR TROLL THIS THREAD IT'S A REALLY SERIOUS ONE AND MANY THINGS DEPEND HERE.IF YOU HAVE THE BRAIN YOU WOULDN'T DO IT I WARN ALL SIDES TO TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE THE WOULD TREAT THEIRSELFS.
    I really hope you guys think this and that all the sides agree I'm deadly serious that at least all guild should make a council.
    THANK YOU FOR READING AND I REALLY THINK THAT THINGS WILL GO AS PLANNED!!!!!
    LOTS OF LOVE MAOEJAL

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Socrates For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Socrates View Post
    Hello everybody before I start telling about the topic I want to give some thanks first to all my friends in magnum that inspired me to start this thread more especially I want to thank bargazli,whooooooops,hobbitpotterr,veerge,globolus ,orangekhahel and today I added 2 more amokaachi and voorg sorry if I misspelled your names but they are huge and hard to remember hehehe.But the most important thanks goes to my guildie that said to me clearly to make a thread about my ideals and what I think about PvP that person is noone else than leoakre so now that I'm done with my thanks time to say the topic: I will first start with the disadvantages so when you will continue reading you will be relieved with the advantages

So here are the disadvantages in PvP right now:
    1) Guild war that includes (farming,blocking and ganging).
    2) No profit in kills or flags since people are getting ganged or blocked and they decide to leave map rather than farming deaths.
    3) Unhealthy sportsmanship.

So yeah I think this is all the disadvantages and I make this thread because I believe this is a game and people should have fun in PvP and not have standars like oooo man don't kill me kill him or he is ally ooo he is not ally and things like that. NOONE is nostalgic with the old days when everyone was fighting everyone. This war didn't start like that it's because people inability to stop him in the first place I'm not here to point fingers or say who fault is it I'm here to say that all guilds that are in this war take a part in this but the worst thing is that the bigger part of this war goes to 2 of the best guilds in Arcane Legends Karma and Magnum even if I hate to say it yeah my guild isn't the perfect one but not magnum too I can't undrerstand why people are afraid to use names of guilds when everyone knows. Come on admit who haven't said /g come block from both sides(karma and magnum) because if noone said that then how this happend and got so out of hand isn't it time to say good bye to this war I see the maturity from both guilds to fix this but I think they need a little push.Lately I see magnums let me call for help or let us regroup so I build a lot of trust lately I believe magnum was totally misunderstood yeah some players in game again from both sides ganged or blocked when they got the chance leaving a huge anger to the ganged player and that lead him/her to gang too instead of staying and saying what is your profit in ganging or why you don't let me call and have a good,long and fair fight. Does anyone did that? Or with the first chance you got you ganged or trash talked. Tell me is this really how you have to treat others? As I said I meet more and more players day by day from both guilds that wanna have fun make some kills and why not make new friends.

So I thought about this the first CONSTITUTION OF ARCANE LEGENDS FOR RESTORING THE PEACE IN PVP. Here are the rules:
    1) WHEN A PLAYER JOINS A TEAM HE/SHE FIGHT FOR HIS/HER TEAM AND ONLY HER TEAM REGARDLESS IF IN OPPOSITE TEAM THERE IS A GUILDY(that way people will have trust in their team they won't be afraid of ganging,blocking or farming and they will be against their guildies a thing that will make them work harder on their acc because the won't have the help of their guildies)
    2) IF A TEAM GETS BLOCKED,GANGED OR FARMED THEN THAT TEAM HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE SCREENSHOT POST IT ON THE THREAD OF THE OPPOSITE'S TEAM GUILD AND DEMAND FOR THOSE MEMBERS OR RECRUITERS TO BE KICKED. (I know this one is kinda rough but drastic times call for drastic measures after all if this is going to be agreed from all guilds I don't think anyone is that stupid so he/she gonna gang and get kicked)

So yeah that sums up my ideals and my idea for making finally peace in pvp but I still have to mention the advantages of course
    1) More kills and flags since players aren't going to quit because they don't have team.
    2) All people will be releashed by this kind of standars and finally have fair games with fun and no drama.
    3) It will show how mature people are from the guilds that agree with this contitution.
    4) No drama inside or outside guild since you fight for your team and your team only.
    5) Even more people will try PvP and old players will once again join back the game.

But as for a friendly reminder I don't expect that this will be done in 1 day or players when they read this will automatically stop. But I want to say to all guilds to really think my idea and the officers of each guild will be the idols of the recruiters and members telling them what to do and not to do when they join PvP and take measures when someone disobey the rules if the officers act as I said and keep reminding to people how they should treat others in a daily basis and enforce the law things will go smooth and in 2-3 weeks of time peace will be restored.
    To finish this thread I want to call all guilds that are in this war to call a council for this and post if they agree with the rules or not. I want to say that I am not even recruiter in karma but when it comes to PvP magnums respect me like I am an officer in their guild so the first steps from magnum has been made or we gonna continue or go downhill even more?

TO ALL GUILDS PLEASE CONSIDER IT REALLY CLOSE AND REPLY TO THIS THREAD IT'S FOR EVERYONE IT'S FOR A MORE HEALTHY WAY OF PLAYING AND FINALLY STOP THIS FOOLISH GAME.
    Some out there say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one in top of that yesterday is history tomorrow is mystery but today is a gift that's why we call it present so let's leave the past behind and see what we gonna do now.

PLZ DO NOT FLAME OR TROLL THIS THREAD IT'S A REALLY SERIOUS ONE AND MANY THINGS DEPEND HERE.IF YOU HAVE THE BRAIN YOU WOULDN'T DO IT I WARN ALL SIDES TO TREAT EACH OTHER LIKE THE WOULD TREAT THEIRSELFS.
    I really hope you guys think this and that all the sides agree I'm deadly serious that at least all guild should make a council.
    THANK YOU FOR READING AND I REALLY THINK THAT THINGS WILL GO AS PLANNED!!!!!
    LOTS OF LOVE MAOEJAL
    Just saying even though this war has been alot of fun , the enmity has gone too far , if the fighting is only in the pvp arena no problem but if you think about it tons of top notch players were banned .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filthyness View Post
    Just saying even though this war has been alot of fun , the enmity has gone too far , if the fighting is only in the pvp arena no problem but if you think about it tons of top notch players were banned .
    I'm just saying that things need to get fixed and I forgot to say that people are getting banned even one more reason to stop this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

This thread again...
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    This thread again...
    is it have been before? if you find it please show it to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

1. You're on the right track about the FFA pvp mode, but I don't actually think it can work out for some guilds/people. Guildies don't want to kill other guildies because it can cause disputes. People are so used to not killing guild mates that it is unrealistic for them to just PLAY on a random team. This may work for pvp arenas other than where clashes take place.

2. Reporting the persistant bad eggs may be a bit of a problem. Not every guild cares about the peace initiative.

Maybe sts should step in?
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bless View Post
    1. You're on the right track about the FFA pvp mode, but I don't actually think it can work out for some guilds/people. Guildies don't want to kill other guildies because it can cause disputes. People are so used to not killing guild mates that it is unrealistic for them to just PLAY on a random team. This may work for pvp arenas other than where clashes take place.

2. Reporting the persistant bad eggs may be a bit of a problem. Not every guild cares about the peace initiative.

well why not make the council in your guild see how things will go . As for the same guildies in opposite team of there is peace between guilds they will let them switch so they can be in same team so not a really a problem. Thank you for replying by the way what you mean with FFA? not familiar with that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

well why not make the council in your guild see how things will go . As for the same guildies in opposite team of there is peace between guilds they will let them switch so they can be in same team so not a really a problem. Thank you for replying by the way what you mean with FFA? not familiar with that.
    FFA = free for all (all out pvp)
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

What's the point we all know and most hate the current state of PvP but it is what it is and threads like this have never helped any.

Kudos for the effort and I hope it amounts to something.

Retired Officer of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

this is guild war all over again guild+allies vs guild+allies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

You want to fix it? Simple, don't support it quitting PvPing for a little bit. Yes, it's that simple.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You want to fix it? Simple, don't support it quitting PvPing for a little bit. Yes, it's that simple.
    Many MANY people are already boycotting pvp but it's just not impactful enough.

To elaborate, the maximum number of people per CTF team are 5, so only five people out of hundreds of pvpers (guild doesn't matter) are needed to continue unfair play. This can easily spread between friends until eventually entire guilds resort to ganging and spawning.

It's like me saying "I want to stop world hunger and I will give out a sandwich to everyone today". But they will still starve tomorrow so it's not impactful.
    Last edited by Bless; 06-28-2014 at 08:05 PM.
    Credits to Iady

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Many MANY people are already boycotting pvp but it's just not impactful enough.

To elaborate, the maximum number of people per CTF team are 5, so only five people out of hundreds of pvpers (guild doesn't matter) are needed to continue unfair play. This can easily spread between friends until eventually entire guilds resort to ganging and spawning.

It's like me saying "I want to stop world hunger and I will give out a sandwich to everyone today". But they will still starve tomorrow so it's not impactful.
    Many people are boycotting PvP, however, many people from Karma and Magnum are not boycotting PvP which is where a lot of the drama originates. You will need people from both sides of that guild to boycott PvP.

If people chose not to play with these players, then they will not have anyone good to fight anymore which they will eventually realize is very boring.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Both of you boys have valid points which actually sound pretty much the same!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Best solution is for sts to start "Guild wars" so those interestd in guild wars can join the guild wars room n the rest can join free for all.... every 1 is happy thn....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Truehonor For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

This conflict has simply gone too far; this is a GAME. This is NOT a place where people should pour out their frustrations irl into their character's speech bubble and make someone else's day miserable. This isn't a place where people call other people things which no sane human would say in real life. Things like, yes, death threats, rape threats, stalk threats, and general bad-name calling.

If this has to stop, the mature players on both sides should step up, weed out the perpetrators from the guilds, and come to a freaking peaceful agreement. Enough is enough.

And @STG: banning people won't do anything, they'll just be back with another IGN. That isn't the solution. Its the players that have started this, and it is the players who must fix this.

P.S: This is a viewpoint of a member of neither of the two guilds, in case anyone things I'm playing favorites.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

I don't mind it that much, the pvp system is broken, like many others things in AL, players can't do anything about it.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    This conflict has simply gone too far; this is a GAME. This is NOT a place where people should pour out their frustrations irl into their character's speech bubble and make someone else's day miserable. This isn't a place where people call other people things which no sane human would say in real life. Things like, yes, death threats, rape threats, stalk threats, and general bad-name calling.

If this has to stop, the mature players on both sides should step up, weed out the perpetrators from the guilds, and come to a freaking peaceful agreement. Enough is enough.

And @STG: banning people won't do anything, they'll just be back with another IGN. That isn't the solution. Its the players that have started this, and it is the players who must fix this.

P.S: This is a viewpoint of a member of neither of the two guilds, in case anyone things I'm playing favorites.
    just couldn't say it better

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

and one more thing , your guildie im not gonna mention his former name , bought the name inspect today , i dont understand i thought trading names was illegal O:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Filthyness View Post
    i don't appreciate you mentioning my name on this thread , seems to me you are only trying to get this thread locked , however what happened is that i was waiting for my teammate to leave so i could swap with him , why would i wait in the lobby ? , because your guildies would have blocked my team .

If it discomfort you by being caught it is not my problem. "Waiting for my teammate to leave" is almost the same saying i block til "he" leaves.
    Point is this thing in pvp wont change, even though many have tried. All just fails with the pvp system we have.