Thread: New the game, questions about tapjoy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New the game, questions about tapjoy

Hey,

I am sort of new and I was wondering if there was any sort of consistency on tapjoy offers? Is there a certain amount of offers every so often or is it random when you would see something appear in the list of offers?

(Android device).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Some offers you shouldn't do, if they're published from Tapjoy in the market, don't get them. Spyware. The papaya and zynga ones are fine(I'm on android, so if you are using an apple something or other, you'll have more offers... check the comments, you can normally tell if they're spyware or something. Apple tends to be pretty good about it.) Anyways, most places just want to have their download count go up...so they give you a small amount of plat.

Edit: I have a question actually, do you know if there are tapjoy ones we can do for the computer? I do them for a diff game, and they work quite well.
    Last edited by Otukura; 01-06-2011 at 01:32 AM. Reason: i have a question

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The spyware issue really isnt a big deal for me as I usually build and flash new firmware after a wipe every 2-3 days. Can't say I have encountered any really yet that gave me problems.