Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help me on dd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Don't bring up this again. I know the whole story and you did, indeed. I don't want to argue about it but since you brought it up, I am going to defend Nana, since he is right, you did technically lie to him and were dishonest to him, therefore taking the ryylox blaster that should have been rightfully his....
    Mystic, if you didn't want to bring it up, you wouldn't be responding to this. I do admit that I shouldn't have brought this up, and I won't anymore, but I'm still sticking with my opinion. Just let this go
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Mystic, if you didn't want to bring it up, you wouldn't be responding to this. I do admit that I shouldn't have brought this up, and I won't anymore, but I'm still sticking with my opinion. Just let this go
    OK, then, I was simply saying it, because I was defending Barb and giving my opinion on the matter to show there was/is more than 1 opinion Case dropped until and or if someone brings it up again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

OK, then, I was simply saying it, because I was defending Barb and giving my opinion on the matter to show there was/is more than 1 opinion Case dropped until and or if someone brings it up again
    YES!! We finally compromised!!! Sheesh! JALELUYA! (I think that's how u spell it)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

YES!! We finally compromised!!! Sheesh! JALELUYA! (I think that's how u spell it)
    Hallelujah* It's not Spanish, so it doesn't start with a "J"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thanks for getting the song stuck in my head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I know how to get it out..........

BACON! GOTTA GET THAT BACON! SMOKEY BACON! CRUNCHY BACON! CRISPY BACON! WHERE? IN THAT BAG!!!!!! (BACON POPULAR, STORY AT 11) "WHO WANTS A BACON STRIP?" ME! I WOULD GET IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE THUMBS! YUM YUM YUM IT'S BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

BACON! GOTTA GET THAT BACON! SMOKEY BACON! CRUNCHY BACON! CRISPY BACON! WHERE? IN THAT BAG!!!!!! (BACON POPULAR, STORY AT 11) "WHO WANTS A BACON STRIP?" ME! I WOULD GET IT MYSELF BUT I DON'T HAVE THUMBS! YUM YUM YUM IT'S BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ugh nooooooo!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Barbamitsos View Post
    Guys i have many questions and things i need someone to explain to me so please someone who knows alot about this game add me ingame and give me some answers. Ty all
    Eh, what do you wish to know ? I'm not expert but my game did crashed and I restart from zero, so i know the game much better now... oh hint, do regular backups on itunes...
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lmao.

Also thanks, I know how to spell that word now lmao I never knew how to spell it ~_~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Actually I DID take it up with him personally. Did you know what he said? A whole mess of spam and cussing. I took a screenshot of it but since I had to recover my iPad from something, I lost my photos.
    not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

im goin to get the pics again...

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts
    ignore all my chars and vanish please.

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    Eh, what do you wish to know ? I'm not expert but my game did crashed and I restart from zero, so i know the game much better now... oh hint, do regular backups on itunes...
    i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great
    Last edited by Barbamitsos; 01-07-2011 at 07:06 AM.
    Mrbanana,Fathomgen,Mrluffy,Pleasemenow,Expiired,Mr sluffy

Whoever found this post helpful vote up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i want to know why i couldn play with my friends, if when i play local and go to my tavern others can join me and hwo to get fast levelin if you can tell me it would be great
    1. Multiplayer is kinda screwed atm... Lesrider might be able to help you better there.

2. Fast leveling, try to play till you can do the orge crush challenge... get a huntress to about lvl 12 or 14? (Use your apprentice to power lvl her in 1st or 2nd map in hard or insane mode)

Once your huntress get the Ethereal Spike Trap (lvl 12 or 14, I forgot which), your huntress can now solo Orge Crush, try hard mode first, place traps at the stairs near the spawn points, only 5 total.. place a gas trap, ethereal spike & inferno trap all right on top of each other at the 5 spawn points... watch your exp fly

Repair your traps or upgrade them when you go around collecting your loot.. hehe

It helps also if your huntress have max tower health, damage and rate of attack... range to me is not important... upgrade your equipment at your tavern to speed things up, don't worry about mana if you're on iOS.. one round of orge you easily loot 300k++ mana if not more

Once your huntress reach lvl 40++ you can start to use her to power lvl the rest of your toons with this map Enjoy!
    Last edited by maneut; 01-07-2011 at 08:35 AM.
    [On a Break... Waiting for the next big update...]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maneut View Post
    1. Multiplayer is kinda screwed atm... Lesrider might be able to help you better there.

2. Fast leveling, try to play till you can do the orge crush challenge... get a huntress to about lvl 12 or 14? (Use your apprentice to power lvl her in 1st or 2nd map in hard or insane mode)

Once your huntress get the Ethereal Spike Trap (lvl 12 or 14, I forgot which), your huntress can now solo Orge Crush, try hard mode first, place traps at the stairs near the spawn points, only 5 total.. place a gas trap, ethereal spike & inferno trap all right on top of each other at the 5 spawn points... watch your exp fly

Repair your traps or upgrade them when you go around collecting your loot.. hehe

It helps also if your huntress have max tower health, damage and rate of attack... range to me is not important... upgrade your equipment at your tavern to speed things up, don't worry about mana if you're on iOS.. one round of orge you easily loot 300k++ mana if not more

Once your huntress reach lvl 40++ you can start to use her to power lvl the rest of your toons with this map Enjoy!
    Awesome ty! Add me
    In gamecenter name: Kab4ros

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ugh I can't STAND people who pull crap like that. Lol LL you why the hell would you bring this up again? Wanted to make sure more people know the story so you can become even more of an outcast?

Lol.

not lol. u want the pics again showin u scammed it?

im goin to get the pics again...

if u still dont understand u scammed it then go play tetris and leave mmoes alone. It would be much beter without u here and i never asked YOU, a scammer, to help me on DD. I didn even want to see u again and talk to u as you have no attitude so get off my life and posts
    ignore all my chars and vanish please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wow. That is NOT scamming. And Barb, do you talk to your mom like that? You should really keep your mouth clean..

EDIT: I was blackmailed by Barb, I did NOT scam him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

LOL I NEVER BLACKMAILED HIM OMG. BAHAHAHAHSHSH this lil kido is so funny. Bahhahahah. Why haven u already been vanished? And i talk as i want to my mom and to anyone elses mom which isn your problem. But for betrayors, noobs, lil kidoes and no brainers i use my worse language. U fit in most of these characterisation and thats why u receive "special treatment"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoa whoa whoa ok everyone just -breathes in- rreeelaaxxx....

What's going on? Maybe I can help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

nah u cant.... lawl its a very old story and u cant. he just has to vanish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well if it's an old story, why not just put it in the past? Unless it's something like a bet or something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

LL brought it up, trolled like he usually trolls. Hope he really means it when he says he's taking a break from the forums (isn't he banned from the game anyway?).

I've got my party hat ready!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LL? troll?? Banned??? Oh dear, time to load my shotgun..

Wait, who is LL? Lol.