Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Elo Locks not so Elo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

i like elondria crates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Already start hoarding
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Ohhhhh I get the joke!!! Yeah.. You know, if everyone just stopped selling elondria crates, the cheap ones would be bought and we'd be back at the high price, but we know everyone that has elondria crates is too stupid to wait.. They want the money, no matter how much. Well, except us forum people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Well, this thread is gonna make Elondrian crates rise slower...

More people = more hoarding = more supply >_>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Corrected it for you. I also agree everyone ELSE should hoard their locks and not sell them
    Looks like everyone missed the point.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post

*yawn* -.-

AMIRIGHT?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbiebe View Post
    Ohhhhh I get the joke!!! Yeah.. You know, if everyone just stopped selling elondria crates, the cheap ones would be bought and we'd be back at the high price, but we know everyone that has elondria crates is too stupid to wait.. They want the money, no matter how much. Well, except us forum people
    And your words are always right? Okay, so everyone after event hoards, locked prices will definitely go up! Right? No. The only person that is stupid here is you. Sorry if I'm being harsh, it jsut doesn't seem right that you are calling 99% of the community stupid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    And your words are always right? Okay, so everyone after event hoards, locked prices will definitely go up! Right? No. The only person that is stupid here is you. Sorry if I'm being harsh, it jsut doesn't seem right that you are calling 99% of the community stupid.
    Dude... Check auction and see I'm right. I'm not saying I'm right, even. I'm sharing my thoughts. No one is hoarding. If they wait then they will get to sell at a higher price but they're BEING stupid and not hoarding. How am I the stupid one? Btw, about 30% of the community is part of the forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reun View Post
    That's extremely rude of you. I'm just saying that no one will wait. That's probably you too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Int View Post

Wrong. Recipe disappears. U cant make any more locks. They will all disappear after a while, so the last 100 or so will be a higher price.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Busterbiebe View Post
    Wrong. Recipe disappears. U cant make any more locks. They will all disappear after a while, so the last 100 or so will be a higher price.
    No, you're wrong. If more people hoard, the longer it will take for the supply to diminish. The more supply there is, the ROI per e-lock will be less. So, posts telling people what to invest in isn't exactly in your best interest. If anything, it will just make it harder to make returns on your own investments.

Of course, that's not to say e-locks will not go up. However, if a numerous amount of people will hold them - they will take a lengthier time to rise which is what Int was saying.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    I will explain the humor. If everyone else hoards, the price will go back up. Then the OP can make sales today at higher prices. Jokes just aren't funny if you have to explain them.
    lol, I assumed there was a hidden joke within the correction..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No, you're wrong. If more people hoard, the longer it will take for the supply to diminish. The more supply there is, the ROI per e-lock will be less. So, posts telling people what to invest in isn't exactly in your best interest. If anything, it will just make it harder to make returns on your own investments.

Of course, that's not to say e-locks will not go up. However, if a numerous amount of people will hold them - they will take a lengthier time to rise which is what Int was saying.
    That's a good point. But it's not like we didnt already know to hoard. Most of you did. And I'm glad that I told some that didn't know to hoard. They'll make more money. About the supply, it'll go down before you know it. If you check auction, a 40k elo crate is bought, and one replaces it at the same price or lower, to ensure it being bought. There won't be these replacements.

It'll keep going up because some people can realize that they can buy 40k elo locks and sell them again later at a much higher price. Also, because of this realization, not only will players buy them FOR hoarding, they'll also realize that this is their last chance and buy the cheap ones off, knowing they won't be cheap later. This includes forumers. This includes me. I bought a bunch of locks already so I can sell them at a higher price later, as well as crafted them. You made a very valid point though. Thank you