Thread: Comprehensive Archer Skills and Equipment Guide

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Something I think you should mention is that every single skill with the exception of the self buffs does damage. Shattering scream, thorn wall, thorn root, blinding shot, and break armor all deal pretty significant damage (150+ for me, typically. Archer in sunblessed set)

And also that both thorn root and thorn wall in combination with lightning create the nature strike combo. Maybe you have this already but I thought I only saw you mention thorn wall. This can be advantageous if you watch carefully for when your mages are using lightning. If you use them one after another and a mage uses lightning its only one combo. But if you use one, allow time for a mage to use lightning, then use the other, thats 2 nature strike combos and double the damage.

good guide overall man, nice work.
    14u2nv

Raging. Killing. Unrelenting.

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rku View Post
    Something I think you should mention is that every single skill with the exception of the self buffs does damage. Shattering scream, thorn wall, thorn root, blinding shot, and break armor all deal pretty significant damage (150+ for me, typically. Archer in sunblessed set)

And also that both thorn root and thorn wall in combination with lightning create the nature strike combo. Maybe you have this already but I thought I only saw you mention thorn wall. This can be advantageous if you watch carefully for when your mages are using lightning. If you use them one after another and a mage uses lightning its only one combo. But if you use one, allow time for a mage to use lightning, then use the other, thats 2 nature strike combos and double the damage.

good guide overall man, nice work.
    Yep I've got Thorn Root added for the Nature Strike combo. As for the skills, I didn't denote that they added damage (since it's on the skill window) since they all basically do but rather just focused more on their function.