Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Titles above our heads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think it wold be nice at least when in battle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I absolutely support this idea.
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac50/EliteFlamin/atomicenergy-2.jpgHonored Master of The Crusaders of Legend PLoading --- Warrior --- Level 21 EliteFlamin --- Archer --- Level 47

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Why not simplify it?

For guilds, i like the idea of everyone in the same guild showing up a certain color. Otherwise, i would say not to have all sorts of colors rainbowed all over. Tbh, a multitude of colors would make picking out specific colors more difficult anyhow.

As for titles, why not make it part of the name? For example, "Sicarii the <title>" That way, the titles are present but really don't add much more clutter than what is already in place. Also, i would suggest making an ability to choose what earned title you want displayed.

As for guild listings... We don't really need the full guild name showing up all over the place. Include a symbol to show that the person is guilded, and if we want to know WHAT guild, have it show up on the stats screen. If you really feel you MUST show guilds on the main screen, please provide us with a toggle to turn off the guild display from displaying on our screen if we choose. That way, we are not condemned to walking into town with a bajillion guild tags floating around that we don't care to see, for those of us who don't care to see it.

My main point of this post, however, is in making titles an extension to the name of the character, and giving a choice which earned title we wish displayed. Not only does that allow us to show off our accomplishments, but it adds yet antihero element of personalization to our character.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thought I would ress this thread as some other threads have begun to talk about the same subject.