Thread: Just a long story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Just a long story

After a hard fought victory with Helena Hio and his bestfriend Ribs (Ribbit) returned to the Elondrian camp with his mates. They had been fighting hard using all their energy to keep this new evil at bay. Nothing seemed new in camp, everyone was going about their buisness selling items and talking to the villagers. While walking to talk to a Ranger that had asked for his help he heard a low rumble. Looking to his friend Ribs standing on his left shoulder he couldnt help but smile they had a special bond that allowed them to read each others thoughts. He had forgotten how long it was since they had a good meal. After claiming the reward they bought some food and sat by a fire with a couple of warriors that were also fighting. "Ursoth is on the ropes now that his second in command has been defeated." Said a small yet strong mage. " It wont be long now before he is forced to take to the battlefield himself. " a warrior replied. "When he does ill be the one to send him to his grave." Said another warrior with confidence. They all started to chuckle knowing that if anyone could do it this warrior was strong enough. Hio sat staring into the fire sensing his friends deep thoughts Ribs asks "What are you thinking Hio?" "It's going to be a tough fight." Hio replied knowing that his skills weren't at there full potential and he would be forced to exceed his limitations if he faced Ursoth in battle. Suddenly a loud roar echoed over the woods entering the camp like a hurricane. Out of the woods the ranger came stumbling with fear in her eyes screamed "Ursoth is coming!". The camp had come to an eerie silence. Nobody expected him to show up so soon after Helenas defeat. "To war!" Yelled the mighty warrior that vowed to put ursoth in his grave. Like a a swarm of hornets Arlors warriors ran to the front lines Hio being one of them. As Hio reached the battlefield he stopped short...tears blurred his vision. There on the ground was his old friend Ragnok. The first Arlorian to take him in and guide him. As Tears fell from his face he was overwhelmed by anger and hate letting out a powerful roar he grabbed his weapon and charged at Ursoth. With a giant leap he brought his hammer down upon Ursoths head stunning him.Attack after attack Hio and the warriors of Arlor were weakening him but they had lost many in this battle already. "You'll never defeat me." Said Ursoth swinging his mighty weapon crushing warriors with devastating blows. As Ursoth was geared to strike Hio down a horn bellowed over the area. A shield was placed around Hio protecting him from Ursoths attack. Looking over he saw the same warriors and mage that he sat with around the fire. With a nod from the warrior they all attacked in sync hitting ursoth hard. Hio eager to help jumped in and as well. They battled with effiency and quickness never missing an opportunity to deliver massive amounts of damage. Finally it seemed as if they would defeat Ursoth when roots sprung out of the ground entagling their feet. The warriors tried to cut the branches but they were too strong. As Ursoth heaved his weapon in the air to attack Hio the mage shot him with a fireball. In anger he turned towards the mage. The mage had used his shield already and had no defense while Ursoth raised his club Hio quockly grabbed his horn to shield the mage but the mage was too far from its range. The mage smiled, "its been fun mates."(He left the battlefield) He said after Ursoth landed the final blow. Now turning his sights on the two warriors left he spun hitting them with attack after attack but they healed just in time. The warrior that once had confidence was now doubtful that Ursoth could be beat. They attacked but were once again caught in the roots. Using their horn to cast a shield they tried to reserve their health when all of a sudden Ursoth broke through the warriors shield crushing him. Hio in disbelief ran to his aid but it was too late. Before his final breath he simply said "He's too strong im sorry bro" (also left battlefield). Standing before Ursoth Hio knew he could not defeat him alone. Returning to the camp he passed over the many fallen Arlorians. He vowed to avenge his comrades but for now he was forced to restore his energy. Until next time Ursoth.

It may not be written very well just felt like making a story.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hioarasi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

lol cool story it entertained me ^^

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    lol cool story it entertained me ^^
    Thanks
    Glad it entertained you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hioarasi View Post
    Thanks
    Glad it entertained you
    np hope you make more

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tendirin View Post
    np hope you make more
    I am whenever I get a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

okie cool

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

I am whenever I get a good idea
    hey do you mind thanking my post? haha

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

LOL why not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

^^ thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Try to use STS "Blog" feature! And good job! If you would like to read another Arloria's bard work, search up for my work :-) (PM if you will need links, not in a mood to get them all, but if you would please )

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syberg View Post
    Try to use STS "Blog" feature! And good job! If you would like to read another Arloria's bard work, search up for my work :-) (PM if you will need links, not in a mood to get them all, but if you would please )

Sent from my ST23i using Tapatalk
    Of course man I like reading new stories

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Of course man I like reading new stories
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...sorcerer-Diary in this thread you can find all links what I have writen :-) (First post not really good, so dont worry about others )
    most of links are in second page! leave feedback if you will like those! thank you!
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg