Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 3 weeks event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Angry 3 weeks event

The event is time and plats sucker... I've been playing 3 days straight ... I waste a lot of plats but still can't make to the leader board top 10 for rouge... Hope AL will consider not 10 each character coz everyone wasted good money for this event....we hope AL Consider all players on the leader board not just 10.... Their playing their [deleted] out and money not just for nothing... Hope you don't overlook this comment.... We love AL but give the love back to your players... Thanks and godbless..... - misspell
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 07-06-2014 at 11:18 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

its all about participation you cant always expect to be at the top life just isnt like that all i can say is keep trying and you can buy energy with gold too with the kits.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That's why I'm asking for consideration for others who will get into the leader board... 50 players for the whole character is not bad at all... Or flag for the players who will get in into the board event... It will be nice having some token for consideration than nothing right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

It's all fair competition. Not all of these people on top 10 will be able to keep playing this intensively throughout the three weeks - maybe you can catch up to them later when they've ran out of gold to spend and platinum to throw in. But no, you can't expect them to give SnS to top 150 or shorten the event a week because you didn't reach your goal as easy as you thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

you have three weeks its fair come on dont be a poor sport

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tendirin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Should be gratefull of the new cool event regardless of the prizes at the end of it... It's all fun

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Jig

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Lol@Leaderboard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Should be gratefull of the new cool event regardless of the prizes at the end of it... It's all fun
    Hope you can say "cool" after spending $2000 or more after the event... Just for a pet?? Spending 300 $ for 2 days is not cool to make you on 11 to 10 spot "rouge" ..and still running after... I know it's a choice but believe me or not it's a plats sucking event knowing AL can shorten the time for the event and not showing the 40 more players under 10 top players... Giving the players the urge to play and spend more .... Nice business strategy then... Im a pioneer player here in AL you can check my account how much I spend plats in this game... But this not a fair event...I love AL BUT NOT THIS TIME....Just my two cents.... I'll rest my case then... I'm not here to argue.... Thanks...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

The lb outside top 10 also gets a banner be happy with it don't complain.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tharidom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misspell:1714276
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Hope you can say "cool" after spending $2000 or more after the event... Just for a pet?? Spending 300 $ for 2 days is not cool to make you on 11 to 10 spot "rouge" ..and still running after... I know it's a choice but believe me or not it's a plats sucking event knowing AL can shorten the time for the event and not showing the 40 more players under 10 top players... Giving the players the urge to play and spend more .... Nice business strategy then... Im a pioneer player here in AL you can check my account how much I spend plats in this game... But this not a fair event...I love AL BUT NOT THIS TIME....Just my two cents.... I'll rest my case then... I'm not here to argue.... Thanks...
    Who told you to spend $2000 in the first place?

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah yeah it's a choice like what I've said earlier but if you total the amount you "will" spend it will cost that much if you want that pet.... Your not getting my point.... And don't tell me not to complain coz I'm spending good money here.. I do have the right to complain Any time I want.... You don't know how to value players who spent big here.. I'm not pointing just my self.. I'm defending for all the players like me....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bet people here who relied for this message is not participating the event that's why they know the cost ... That's why it's ok to say "don't complain" and " cool regardless of the price" tell me your IGN I bet it doesn't exist on the event board...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tharidom View Post
    The lb outside top 10 also gets a banner be happy with it don't complain.

Yeah yeah it's a choice like what I've said earlier but if you total the amount you "will" spend it will cost that much if you want that pet.... Your not getting my point.... And don't tell me not to complain coz I'm spending good money here.. I do have the right to complain Any time I want.... You don't know how to value players who spent big here.. I'm not pointing just my self.. I'm defending for all the players like me....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

3 weeks isnt enough for such a nice event. It should be four weeks.

Besides we cant blame sts for the choices we make. They informed us well ahead that the event would be 3 weeks long and it was your choice to participate in it. Besides the winners will be getting - the awesome Shady and Surge - that prize will be well worth the time, effort and money poured into the contest by them.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-05-2014 at 08:16 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RebornBlaze View Post
    Who told you to spend $2000 in the first place?

I bet people here who relied for this message is not participating the event that's why they know the cost ... That's why it's ok to say "don't complain" and " cool regardless of the price" tell me your IGN I bet it doesn't exist on the event board...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post

Besides we cant blame sts for the choices we make. They informed us well ahead that the event would be 3 weeks long and it was your choice to participate in it. Besides the winners will be getting - the awesome Shady and Surge - that prize will be well worth the time, effort and money poured into the contest by them.
    Maybe players don't expect the outcome of this event tho... Specially the drop percentage is too low for the energy... Do you think they will complain if the satisfaction is in there? Low drop percent of the energy = like forcing people to buy plats in silence....do the math... Nice business strategy tho... It's like farming a grand locked.. Open your eyes peeps... Not worth it.... Just my two cents tho...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

This is why so many people who were competitive in the goblin event ducked out. Additionally, the money is in essences, not event bosses; therefore, it is even more costly to run portals. The winner, assuming they use all gold on kits, will spend 30+mil gold at the current pace.

The pet is averaging values of around 40mil by best estimates. You make under 10mik for working your aspirin off, or you get a small discount on the pet you wanted.

On the bright side, many competitors will drop out due to a lack of funds which may lessen the need on you to keep spending as much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    This is why so many people who were competitive in the goblin event ducked out. Additionally, the money is in essences, not event bosses; therefore, it is even more costly to run portals. The winner, assuming they use all gold on kits, will spend 30+mil gold at the current pace.

The pet is averaging values of around 40mil by best estimates. You make under 10mik for working your aspirin off, or you get a small discount on the pet you wanted.

On the bright side, many competitors will drop out due to a lack of funds which may lessen the need on you to keep spending as much.
    They have to be sure their guild can support them cause if u drop out after spending mills ur not happy.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to tharidom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

getting SnS out of lockeds will also be a plat sucker
    this event doesnt require plats

Keshavagarwal-Mage Keshavagarwa-Warrior Keshavrogue-rogue

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post

4 weeks? That's a 1 month @_@