Thread: Feedback [ Ursoth Event ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Default Feedback [ Ursoth Event ]

While I was almost on the verge of quitting the game during the Goblin event, Tarlok is still the ideal best event so far but I have no complaints about Ursoth Assault event. I would gladly recommend the game to my friends who do not yet play Arcane Legends and I do believe now that our devs are trustworthy and try their best to make it fun for all of us. It is obvious the devs have accepted the goblin feedback, been thoughtful and have tried hard to work out an event that is enjoyable for everyone and at the same time somewhat profitable for them as a business move. The energy system is not so bad after all. The rate of energy points dropping from event bosses is fine. I like the rate of the essences dropping while we farm Arlor - the drop rate is balanced without either being excessive or too rare for one to get bored. It gives us something to do between runs. I am buying energy as I am impatient but everyone can acquire a good gold tier pet and lots of event chests almost free at the end of the event if they just put in time and a little extra effort I am not one of the event LB runners but I can forget Shady and Surge for the time being as its not like I have nothing else to enjoy.Thanks sts, I am having fun.

A few suggestions for future events would be --

Slightly decrease the drop rate of the best legendary loot. ( It takes 3 entangled to make 1 spirit chest and Living gear is available in Spirit chests. But Ancient Druid - the best gear (in popular opinion) drops from Entangled so it is more easily available. It is Ancient gear that should have been looted in chests which required crafting not Living gear. The best armor has already flooded the market 4 days into the event, as a result.)

Everyone would agree Helena is the toughest. But she drops lesser tokens than Ursoth does. Please match the number of tokens dropped with the difficulty level of the boss.

We really need new legendary weapons and mythic rings which have better stats than the outdated ones - a suggestion for loot in future events.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-05-2014 at 06:26 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

+1. The gear is way too cheap. Tarlok armor was worth like 700k at 25, now the druid gear is 100k...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

During Tarlok event the gear was "cheap" too, then started to rise.
    I equipped like 9 toons with 2nd best gear and I am a fairly poor player.
    Druid will be worth 10 times more than it is now... eventually.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Considering the amount of time (not to mention frustration) it takes to bring down Helena she should pay out 100-150 tokens. 17 tokens for a 10-15 minute battle is outrageous, certainly so when she's so much harder than Ursoth. I've only been playing this game for two weeks and she's pretty much killing my enjoyment of Arcane Legends as a whole for me. Yes, no one's forcing me to do the event stuff, but the entire game should be an enjoyable experience and if Helena is an indication of what I can expect from this game I might as well quit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I too love the event but my main problem is when the people you are put in to battle with see that the boss is Helena or Ursoth, they don't even try they just leave. Leaving yours truly standing alone. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I work long and hard to get energy just to have it wasted. Maybe we could have a SOS button which would allow some new people to come in. Before anybody jumps on me, I'm new...level 27 rogue...and all my friends are too high a level to help me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shimmerwisp:1720456
    I too love the event but my main problem is when the people you are put in to battle with see that the boss is Helena or Ursoth, they don't even try they just leave. Leaving yours truly standing alone. Does anyone else have this problem? Any suggestions? I work long and hard to get energy just to have it wasted. Maybe we could have a SOS button which would allow some new people to come in. Before anybody jumps on me, I'm new...level 27 rogue...and all my friends are too high a level to help me.
    Try creating a party of lvl25-29s (just example lvl range) before going to portal event

Off topic,
    To endgame mages (if you dont already know)
    There is a way to not die from helena
    Build:
    Fire, time shift, arcane shield, heal

Make sure shield has the 2second invincibility upgrade is activated (with charge) as soon as helena shoots the glowing purple ball up in the air, use shield = health stays at 100% or only lowers 10-20% if it hits you