Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: more drama

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default more drama

If any of you have read my previous thread about me telling everyone that [Name Removed] was impersonating me with [Name Removed] to scam my friends. Hes got even more cunning . Now whenever hes in the same town as me . He pays a random guy some gold to say "[Name Removed], stop asking me to scam [Name Removed]."

What the heck am i supposed to do about this lol . All sts says is mute them ...But everyone else starts believing what they say and im outnumbered instantly. I have no problem tolerating hate and trolls from one particular player but not half the towne lmao .

I usually play fire with fire and try to tell others what hes doing to me but its like the word never gets out lol . Hes just so good at blatantly lying
    - for example - "[Name Removed] payed me to scam someone but i didnt so hes mad at me " once it was "[Name Removed] , go away im not going to let u use my set , i know ur gonna scam it " and then he goes along making characters with similar names to my alts like - [Name Removed] , To fool my friends into giving their sets to him .

Im really mad lol , what shud i do .Im HAVE screenshots to support all this but sts is just gonna remove them if i post them here .

Devs PLEASE dont take this down , if YOU cant help me , then lemme seek support from the community ! But im still pretty sure this thread will get deleted with the message "please contact support regarding any problems you have with other players" WELL GUESS WHAT ?! SUPPORT JUST TELLS ME TO MUTE THE GUY . I CANT MUTE EVERYONE WHO GETS INFLUENCED BY HIS LIEZ!
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 07-05-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Less drama