Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: more drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

Default more drama

If any of you have read my previous thread about me telling everyone that [Name Removed] was impersonating me with [Name Removed] to scam my friends. Hes got even more cunning . Now whenever hes in the same town as me . He pays a random guy some gold to say "[Name Removed], stop asking me to scam [Name Removed]."

What the heck am i supposed to do about this lol . All sts says is mute them ...But everyone else starts believing what they say and im outnumbered instantly. I have no problem tolerating hate and trolls from one particular player but not half the towne lmao .

I usually play fire with fire and try to tell others what hes doing to me but its like the word never gets out lol . Hes just so good at blatantly lying
    - for example - "[Name Removed] payed me to scam someone but i didnt so hes mad at me " once it was "[Name Removed] , go away im not going to let u use my set , i know ur gonna scam it " and then he goes along making characters with similar names to my alts like - [Name Removed] , To fool my friends into giving their sets to him .

Im really mad lol , what shud i do .Im HAVE screenshots to support all this but sts is just gonna remove them if i post them here .

Devs PLEASE dont take this down , if YOU cant help me , then lemme seek support from the community ! But im still pretty sure this thread will get deleted with the message "please contact support regarding any problems you have with other players" WELL GUESS WHAT ?! SUPPORT JUST TELLS ME TO MUTE THE GUY . I CANT MUTE EVERYONE WHO GETS INFLUENCED BY HIS LIEZ!
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 07-05-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Less drama

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Drama<3

Worst sig EU, got bored

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Lol, he once made a toon or had someone come to me and say "x is telling everyone that you are waunicad"
    "X" is a good friend of mine tho so I knew what was up.

Stg doesn't know what's going on with him because he buys and sells so many acc's, they would need to trace his isp & devices and research what he does on how many alts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

yea apparently he sold his 76 bear and bought 2 others.... he tried to friend me on one , he probably wanted to gain my trust and trick me lol

they are currently [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]
    Last edited by Seoratrek; 07-05-2014 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Removed names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

You could make a guild, which u have all your chars in, but no1 else, and state that anyone of that guild is not you. Message all your friends with this, on the forums, IG, so they know, whether its really you. In towns just try to leave town as soon as someone accuses you, if you argue back, things often seem to blow up (
    Hope this helps.

PL: iBest - No Longer, rest in peace you beautiful game!

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    460 Posts

for the lulz,

I'm sorry to hear that this person has been making your play experience unpleasant. I would like you to contact support them and let them know the extent of these unfortunate occurrences. If you would like to discuss this further, please PM me. There isn't a need to bring this to the forums. Thanks!

- Seo
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com