Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Updates needed!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    Arbiter helmet
    Classic jacket(grey)
    Elite six legs
    Elite six arms
    Google chrome jetpack
    Devouring flamethrower
    = elite vanity FTW XD
    Mhm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Updates needed!

I'd hate any arbiter Re-released lol, even though I didn't cap to get the helm in time I got the rest, I'd rather have this caps vanity piece released, and if I'm correct in the order it went by, We were supposed to get the arbiter boots
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    I'd hate any arbiter Re-released lol, even though I didn't cap to get the helm in time I got the rest, I'd rather have this caps vanity piece released, and if I'm correct in the order it went by, We were supposed to get the arbiter boots
    We should. And I didn't cap 36 either. Lazy lol. But I don't think these nubs should get it. A lot of the new SL players really annoy me. Some are pretty cool, but a lot are just pathetic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Updates needed!

I just want what I worked for, capping takes a considerable amount of time, for a game like just G said, "is built to be able to do runs in under 5Minutes while you stand in line at a grocery store waiting" or something like that lol, so if anything SL surpasses that 5min play session if anything we deserve what we worked for I know all those who used plat to cap with there hard earned money are annoyed at the fact they didn't receive something they expected which was implemented to the game for that exact reason, as a elite reward for reaching the elite cap level, I'd love to see a dev cap themselves without using nothing but old fashioned grinding, and each time they get to a old cap level have to complete the Xp that was needed, which is what most of Us did, we capped time and again to collect what we worked for just to get to a point where we reach a dead end to find out there is no arbiter yet tease us with a preview of the arbiter sets completed a cap before, what's really cute is that they didn't even say anything about no arbiter being in this cap when It came out
    Last edited by Zodiarck; 07-13-2014 at 11:15 PM.
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Agreed. I just want my Arbiters. I mean they should already have it made as it was on the bots when they were in town. So if they could just release that then I'm content.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

things will remain as is, until we get what we have been waiting for, for so long or until a Dev actually comes and tells us step by step, to the finest detail on what it takes to create a expansion or as to why arbiter hasn't been implemented, which even then I doubt it will be a legit reason, because of Al's huge events and content updates which are made in a matter of weeks
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiarck View Post
    things will remain as is, until we get what we have been waiting for, for so long or until a Dev actually comes and tells us step by step, to the finest detail on what it takes to create a expansion or as to why arbiter hasn't been implemented, which even then I doubt it will be a legit reason, because of Al's huge events and content updates which are made in a matter of weeks
    I mean we all understand why AL gets so much content, that is just how it works. But at this time it is like a 10 to 1 ratio in updates from AL to SL. I'd appreciate something.