Thread: Few questions from newbie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Few questions from newbie.

Hello, i would like to get a few answers.

1. As i can read mostly popular pve build is 5 aimed, 5 nox, 1 piercer and 4 packs or veil. Since iam low level i leveled 1 piercer, 2 packs and now iam putting all to aimed and nox. Not sure if i should focus dps skills first and level them asap.

2. People suggest going 5 int, 5 dex, 5 str and 5 crit passives. How should i level them? Level them first or active skills first? Should i start like dex>crit>str>int?

3. In other topic someone said that we focus on dex only since other stats we get from gear. So should i focus str/int gear mainly or dex as main stat + str/int?

4. For now i'am level 10+, when should i start useing bows?

5. If i gonna spend 90 plat on pet, malison will be best choice? Also iam not sure if extra auction and inventory slots from bundle will be enough, should i buy some more?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day.
    Last edited by virroo; 07-06-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

5. I would not buy Malison from the stable for 90 platinum when you can currently buy this dragon in the consignment shop for 60k. If you would like to buy a pet with platinum I would suggest buying Talon (For Rogue) or just waiting it out until you have enough plat gathered for a mythic pet or enough gold for a good legendary. The auction and inventory slots obtained from the bundle may be enough for a while, especially since you're a new player. You can always complete the daily quest located in Traveler's Outpost and buy a couple more inventory, auction, and stash slots.
    Fatjabba - Yogithebear
    Officer
    <Chivalrous Union>
    Following the Code of Chivalry

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackair142 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@up: Thanks for info, yea i just noticed that it cost 60k in cs.

1. and 2. can be ignored, it should work whatever i choose to level first (active ofc).

3. Still i would like to get an answer.

4. Hmm 20+?

5. As Fatjabba said, should i buy malison for 60k in cs or some other pet for platinum/gold? I want to buy one now and i would like to keep him till end-game (future when i will be able to buy some expensive pet). I will buy bundles jut for auction slots since its great deal, so i will have some start cash, slots and gear. Don't tell me to save platinum for later please. I wanna have a good start and i know that having low ammount of slots can be pain in the ***, so i will just buy them now, no waste. Just not sure about pet. As far as i can see malison is great in overall usage. But i would like to hear some sugestions.

6. I was looking at vanity items in cs and in store. The strore vanities aren't great and as far as i can see cs have lower price in gold. Sorry, i know its funny but i would like someone to tell me some nice vanities that can be found in cs (no crazy price please.

Have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fatjabba View Post
    5. I would not buy Malison from the stable for 90 platinum when you can currently buy this dragon in the consignment shop for 60k. If you would like to buy a pet with platinum I would suggest buying Talon (For Rogue) or just waiting it out until you have enough plat gathered for a mythic pet or enough gold for a good legendary. The auction and inventory slots obtained from the bundle may be enough for a while, especially since you're a new player. You can always complete the daily quest located in Traveler's Outpost and buy a couple more inventory, auction, and stash slots.
    Thanks for your answer but i would like to know more about pets and their prices, ofc i did some research but i'am still not sure. I wanted to buy malison, but now i'am not sure. What do you suggest, malison/other with gold or something with platinum (lets say up to 100)? The pet i want, i would like to keep him till the end-game. I just don't want to keep wasting money on new one's. If it's posible the next one i would like to buy will be expesive end-game in far future . I also bought bundles for extra slots and some cash and gear (gold and gear was jsut a bonus since normally 10 auction slots cost like 75 plat if i remember corectly) and it was great deal imo. Please don't say "save your plats for later use", i just want to have a nice start. I don't think that a bundle and a pet is such a waste. If i will make myself to the end-game then i will be able to add some plat if i will need it.

1 and 2 question can be ignored, i'am sure everything will be ok, i will just level acticve first then passives. I just wanted to do everything perfectly, lets ignore it .

For 3 and 4 i would like to get an answer from someone.

I also have a question about vanity. The one i see in store isn't nice in my opinion. Maybe someone know some nice rogue vanities that can be bought via cs with reasonable price.

Sorry for my english and have a nice day.
    Last edited by virroo; 07-07-2014 at 03:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by virroo View Post
    Hello, i would like to get a few answers.

1. As i can read mostly popular pve build is 5 aimed, 5 nox, 1 piercer and 4 packs or veil. Since iam low level i leveled 1 piercer, 2 packs and now iam putting all to aimed and nox. Not sure if i should focus dps skills first and level them asap.

2. People suggest going 5 int, 5 dex, 5 str and 5 crit passives. How should i level them? Level them first or active skills first? Should i start like dex>crit>str>int?

3. In other topic someone said that we focus on dex only since other stats we get from gear. So should i focus str/int gear mainly or dex as main stat + str/int?

4. For now i'am level 10+, when should i start useing bows?

5. If i gonna spend 90 plat on pet, malison will be best choice? Also iam not sure if extra auction and inventory slots from bundle will be enough, should i buy some more?

Thanks for your answers and have a nice day.
    start using bows at level 15 and u should buy haze with 90 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

You can search for items in the CS, filter your options for level, rarity, and item type via the various tabs and buttons.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Azemen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

No, only use bows at endgame, low lvl bows are very expensive due to PvP.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azemen View Post
    You can search for items in the CS, filter your options for level, rarity, and item type via the various tabs and buttons.
    Totally Correct.