Hey guys, recently, I decided to make a level 15 dex bear twink. Today, it was finally PK-ready, so I set off into the PvP maps.

I met some new friends, had some friendly duels, even learned a thing or two from some great pkers, right? WRONG. I was constantly greeted with rushers, teamers, and flame for being new and "not having a face" (yes, that was a rusher's excuse). The good players did nothing to help me, instead killing me on sight. I did, however, manage to join a guild, "Ez", and was feeling happy, because I felt like I finally belonged. For those of you who do not know, Ez is a pretty large 10-22 guild, and I met a new member in almost every match.

Just when I was settling in, getting to know the "rules" of pking, learning that I was supposed to rush back, ignore flamers, leave against teamers etc, disaster struck. I got back online after eating lunch, and about 30 seconds later I was kicked from the guild for "rushing a guildie"

I talked to the player who kicked me and he was less than sympathetic. Apparently, I had rushed him mercilessly, spawn killing and all. However, I have never rushed first, nor had I seen his name (Niffers), and I had only been online for 30 seconds!

Does this happen often? I find it hard to look forward to a day of pking tomorrow if this is going to be the general theme.
Also, I would appreciate if someone gives me some concrete tips on what to do if I'm being rushed/teamed for "being new".

TL;DR: I rant about getting wrecked in PvP, anyone want to give the poor noob some advice?