Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: STS Please, just once look at this thread. Don't remove. Just Pls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Exclamation STS Please, just once look at this thread. Don't remove. Just Pls.

STS. I think you guys know what I'm gonna bring up. But PLEASE don't remove this thread. Please, let me explain. I will not offend you in this post, so just grab a drink, sit down, and read.
    I enjoyed playing this game for what I think a few years. You guys always stayed up to date with us. I was always excited to go to SL to see what's new. There always seemed to be something new. I had friends I can hang out with. I didn't really know them personally, but there were fun to talk to. I played for a long while, trust me.
    But then, you guys stopped. Always when I looged on, I saw the same thing. Always the "raffle" kind of thing. I stood patient, waiting behind the door. I was confident that you guys will bring something really EPIC.
    But, after all that waiting, nothing...
    I was saddened, and slowly then furious. At the point where I was going to stop playing. To the point where I had a decision to "Uninstall" or "cancel". I was about to uninstall, but I stopped. I thought about my friends, and how impatient I was. I then just logged into the game often, like I always did. And I waited. I was willing to be more patient. I came home with a smile on my face, thinking "there will be an update. I know it." I was always struck by disappointment when I saw that there wasn't.
    And then there was Father's day. I love my dad. I really do. Everyone does (most). That time I was really confident that there will be an update of some sort. I logged in. No update.
    Idk what to say. I was beyond disappointed. I was beyond mad. I was beyond sad. I can't describe it. What you guys just did, was that you offended every dad out there, and every player out there. You do know that our dads (I'm 13) made it possible for us to play this game. If you don't know how, please check some of the threads in General Discussion. It will be there.
    Yes, I was struck by the fact that there was no update. It all just takes a small update. Anything that celebrated that day! And then came Independence day. No update. But there was something else. A moderator. People had some fun times with the mod. I know, Seoratrek gave out some stuff.
    But STS, let me tell you this. Did you guys expect to have us forget about the updates by sending mods? Pls bear with me. I am not done yet. And if you remove this post, it will only make you guys look bad, and it shows no respect to me because i'm not done yet. But seriously. You are missing the whole concept. No one even mentioned "Independence Day". Why? This day is important to me. This date made it possible for the USA to be USA. With only the mods coming, ppl forgot about the whole concept. How can you do this?
    I am still waiting patiently, hoping there will still be hope for this game. Not just me, everybody! Why are you guys ignoring our pleas? Why are you guys not listening to our suggestions, that were well planned to benefit the game? Why have you abandoned us? Why have you left us? Why have you not moved a muscle when ppl are quitting daily? Why have you not helped retain the whole concept of this game? Why are you guys ignoring us? Why? Pls, just think. Why? We are doing a favor for you guys by playing this game and sharing the game to our friends. Why have you just took the favor for granted? Are you not grateful? Again, I have no means of offending you. But just think. STS, if you read this, please don't just move on to another thread. Please at least consider. Give me a direct response by replaying. Be specific if there is any reason. Apluvial, you said this was went over a lot of times. Okay, just tell me what you went over. Why? Respond please, and don't roam the forums as ghosts, just reading and replying insufficient responses. I am not the only one standing for this. There are many other people. We are standing, hand to hands, waiting. Will you ignore us once again, and abandon us like this? We have dedicated our precious times for this game. Are you guys going to give us up, or at least recognize and revive this game. It only just takes a small update, or anything that will show us that you guys have not abandoned us. I shall tell you, if you abandon a game, you have not abandoned just the game itself, but you have abandoned the players as well. So please show us a sign. And please retain the usual SL, the good moments of discounts, new things, maps, updates, and the rest. You won't regret it. In fact, it will benefit. So I ask of you. Is it the money you guys just want? What is it? I shall not threaten you guys of every sort. Thank you, if you read this thread all the way through. I really appreciate it. And I tell you STS once again. We are standing at our feet, waiting, hand to hands, patiently. Will you open the door and hear us, or will you let us stand in the rain? Once again, thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Hey Carcin, I was talking with the mods a bit. We would appreciate it there be no more threads about this related stuff. We all understand your frustrations. Most of us can definitely relate. But you never know, they could be planning something epic as we speak. Stay positive mate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    Hey Carcin, I was talking with the mods a bit. We would appreciate it there be no more threads about this related stuff. We all understand your frustrations. Most of us can definitely relate. But you never know, they could be planning something epic as we speak. Stay positive mate
    This will be my final plea. Bear with me friend. I just want this thread to be read. At least. This is all I will ask of right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carcinogen View Post
    This will be my final plea. Bear with me friend. I just want this thread to be read. At least. This is all I will ask of right now.
    It's all good man. I bet there are updates coming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

AL here comes the moneyyyyy money money money money money

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Att View Post
    AL here comes the moneyyyyy money money money money money
    Lol ayeeee. You know what... I bet SL is gettin all dis cash money so dey can update us hmmm? I feel it you feel it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jblazer View Post
    Lol ayeeee. You know what... I bet SL is gettin all dis cash money so dey can update us hmmm? I feel it you feel it?
    I don't feel it it's a crew of less then 40 people arpul said they working on a new game and updating the small games they made plus al right now I got mad beyond the point where I don't care. Some of my friends left because of this they left us like really good friends. There is no reason why u should leave 100's of players waiting for over a year like I said before. Al really isn't that fun they just buff it up to people the first thing they know bout sts is al. The let us scoop so low deep inside I still hope for a update like some of my homies Aprul and her friends give brief answers no legit info which is rude to me really at least respond to this thread u guys read every thread and u made a whole video just to answer Al's questions with 2 of their players . I'm really quitting tho if I go summer 2015 without a update or not quit and just come from time to time and pvp. Plz devs or mods respond to this thread like forreal don't just give a Brief explanation at least say will or will there not be a update. U really can't talk bout SL without getting upset at its current condition people are telling each other to quit. Are u serious I never seen a mmo go so low plz respond and a simple weekend update doesn't put a smile on people that has waited for over a year face. Plz plz respond
    Lvl 51 dashbro-SL currently pvping and waiting for a update....see ya around....

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hey Carcinogen and Others,

I do understand your frustrations. I really do. We understand that the updates in SL have really slowed down as of late, and we apologize for this. As the devs and other moderators have mentioned, we have a lot of stuff in the works over at STS. I had a chat with Samhayne the other day and while I can not promise that there will be a new level cap or anything soon, I can promise that we will be bringing back the regular weekend events to keep things fresh and interesting for you. We are also always looking for opportunities to bring you new content. I don't have a specific date on when you can expect more, but know that we certainly haven't forgotten about SL.

Yes, a lot of updates happen to AL. AL, as you all know, is where a vast majority of our player base is, so naturally we update it more frequently. But we will continue to keep SL (and DL and PL) running and make as many updates as we can.

Cheers,
    Remiem
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post

I do understand your frustrations. I really do. We understand that the updates in SL have really slowed down as of late, and we apologize for this. As the devs and other moderators have mentioned, we have a lot of stuff in the works over at STS. I had a chat with Samhayne the other day and while I can not promise that there will be a new level cap or anything soon, I can promise that we will be bringing back the regular weekend events to keep things fresh and interesting for you. We are also always looking for opportunities to bring you new content. I don't have a specific date on when you can expect more, but know that we certainly haven't forgotten about SL.

Yes, a lot of updates happen to AL. AL, as you all know, is where a vast majority of our player base is, so naturally we update it more frequently. But we will continue to keep SL (and DL and PL) running and make as many updates as we can.

Cheers,
    Remiem
    Thanks for clearing it up Rem. Looking forward to half off enhancers : )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Cheers,
    Remiem
    Thank you for your response Rem! See, it only took a small response like that. Thanks for understanding! It's good to know that there will be something new at some time in the future!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Cheers,
    Remiem
    Gracias
    Lvl 51 dashbro-SL currently pvping and waiting for a update....see ya around....

13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Alrighty, I think everything has been said here that needs to be said. Closed!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com