Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Syberg as sorcerer. Diary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Syberg as sorcerer. Diary

The first day as sorcerer was amazing!
    Since I decided to start without any gold or items from old accounts it was kind of "newbie" gameplay, but I really enjoyed it!
    Until I have reached LVL 7 I didn't remembered which skills are best for sorcerer, so I didn't chosen any at all. But after searching some information in forums I saw that its just based on your own intuition .
    So thats what I have chosen:
    Fire ball, tornado (turned out to be really useful after few upgrades), clasical clock and surely hardcorers' shield. And I decided to be kind of "tank" sorcerer so I been upgrading 5mana 1str and so forth every level.
    When I unlocked "Travelers Outpost" all fun began! Runing "Watchers' Tombs" solo really seems better than waiting hours for party. And since its sorcerer (alot of AoE abilities) it was easy to run WT alone, only with green gear (I found some problems at 3rd level, but I thinks its just because of my old gear :-)). After running solo for 20mins I saw random warrior shouting "I need party for WT runs! LVL 10!" somehoe it turned out that I am exacly LVL 10. So after meeting warrior things became crazy! It was just like cutting butter with hot knife . We ran tombs in awesome time for only green geared "newbies" and we havent even used any potions (well thats lie.. Sure I used few mana ones :-)). But believe me: If you are sorcerer, find warrior (pretty common class so, they are everywhere) and grind dungeons with him. You will save alot of potions since warrior is shield and you will enjoy mass mobs killing with all your AoE attacks!

Thats how I spent my first 2hours as sorcerer :-)
    LVL - 12/41
    Gold - 100 (ahh those cursed potions..)
    Gear - green

Thank you for reading! I will post more of my sorcerer's life in this thread every day!

P.S. Don't post replies about how you are faster at leveling or how you have got your legendary gear in first 10 minutes of gameplay. I am playing just for fun, I am not running XP race and I know that there are better persons in game than I am :-)
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Syberg For This Useful Post: