Hi all,

You may know me as being a PL player, but I have recently got into playing Arcane Legends, due to the current event.

I personally am starting to feel like getting gold tier will be impossible. I have a few reasons why. Firstly, I do not get many friends coming online for me to do runs with, getting to gold. Secondly, I have been pug running lately due to this lack of friends online, and I have been faced with Helena. We killed Ursoth without too much trouble, but Helena just won't go down.

Due to the fact that I can't kill Helena, I am giving up on getting dovabear at gold tier. We definitely need a Helena nerf if I have any chance of getting to gold tier, or more friends online so I don't have to rely on other people. Anyone who would like to do some runs with me feel free to add my level 26, my username is Skeletonlord.

Then we get to the energy system. This system allows for 3 uses a day.

So, my only criticism is that i am worried about not getting to gold tier, and dovabear won't be available anymore, and the fact that i don't get many people online to play with.