Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Lol you guys really disapoint me... im seriously laughing from the inside but feel sad for how tiny your minds might be for thinking anyone whos using his common sense has a secret motive.
    I dont have a twink, anyone who knows me can see me online alot on my ONLY active toon matanofx

Im telling you a fact, twinks paid money for plat or gold to run this event, they run just like the end gamers but they found a loophole, a legit loophole that none of us thought about before the event started, not even STG sadly.

If STG said before event started "must be lvl35 on the first day of event to enter LB" none of this would have happened, but they didnt.

Absolutely anyone who knows me will support me saying im not running for lb, never did never will.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It is very unfair, many top players including myself have been running event non stop, how is it fair when twinks run twice as fast as we do, there's no possible way we can catch up to them, thus making this event unfair and unbalanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I have twinks and i noticed is WAY EASIER to make runs, but i am not planning to go into lb, but i heard this too, some guys making twinks just to make it easy get into lb at final of event and win the egg...
    i think sts seriously need to make something about this!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Mata we did thought about it and we did pmd devs, but our cries fell on deaf ears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Accusing me of twinking for lb... very low i expected more, and anyone who thinks that has none of my respect. good luck with your cause.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Lol you guys really disapoint me... im seriously laughing from the inside but feel sad for how tiny your minds might be for thinking anyone whos using his common sense has a secret motive.
    I dont have a twink, anyone who knows me can see me online alot on my ONLY active toon matanofx

Im telling you a fact, twinks paid money for plat or gold to run this event, they run just like the end gamers but they found a loophole, a legit loophole that none of us thought about before the event started, not even STG sadly.

If STG said before event started "must be lvl35 on the first day of event to enter LB" none of this would have happened, but they didnt.

Absolutely anyone who knows me will support me saying im not running for lb, never did never will.
    Well, so I m surely that this event is not for end game players, since we will have 0 chance in beating those twinks players who obviously kill twice or more faster than us. The simplest way to show fairness to both twinks and end game players is JUST FKING CREATE SEPERATE LEADERBOARDS
    , as such 1 for end gamer players, and others for twinks with different range of lvl, e,g 20-30, 30-35 , or whtever
    I am seriouslly laighing at this.
    Melissa.Mls/ Melisaz

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melissa Mls For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Will twinks own the ursoth event leader board?

If u want ur twinks to be on lbs lvl em up before event ends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

PS. Mind you that i have top gear, still no way i can catch up to the twink rogue that rumors say has 460k

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ceonatrah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

I'm not for the twinkers but I think it's more unfair to wipe a twinks hard work than having endgamers lose their spot by a twink.

And Mata wasn't saying anything against Leo.... But she seemed to have gotten offended real quick. Just chill

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

No one is accusing you, I see you don't tolerate a bit of sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    I'm not for the twinkers but I think it's more unfair to wipe a twinks hard work than having endgamers lose their spot by a twink.

And Mata wasn't saying anything against Leo.... But she seemed to have gotten offended real quick. Just chill
    Thanks, its like "if you dont agree with me you must be twinking"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Well, I was thinking about that for a long time, and as mata mentioned earlier I didnt wanna post a thread about it to not make everyone think about it in case there was none,

But we all know theres many.. anyway I tried and sent a private message to Remiem and Samhayne, about this whole thing but they both didnt reply so I have no idea if they just ignored or haven't even checked my message
    Last edited by hakoom7; 07-09-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Separate leader boards is nice but 1 it's too late now 2 it would have to result in more eggs given out or none at all to the twinks.. But the eggs are intended to be rare and not easily accessible by an even wider range of level groups.

All in all, it was made unclear by sts again.. Should have stated "only points earned when being 35+ will count towards lb"
    Then this wouldn't be happening

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx:1722327

Thanks, its like "if you dont agree with me you must be twinking"
    Yeah wasn't right to accuse. It's fine though. I understand your point.. Although I might be hated by some friends because it seems as I'm supporting twinks. I'm not.. Just stating that it's not right to do this to twinks.

Just a mistake (unclear set of words) by sts which in the end will upset some players no matter what they decide to do. Not the first time it's happened I'm sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Yeah wasn't right to accuse. It's fine though. I understand your point.. Although I might be hated by some friends because it seems as I'm supporting twinks. I'm not.. Just stating that it's not right to do this to twinks.

Just a mistake (unclear set of words) by sts which in the end will upset some players no matter what they decide to do. Not the first time it's happened I'm sure
    I know why leo was offended but its not cool to react like that to legit criticism.

You said it nicely with the split lb not being a good suggestion cause then the egg wont be rare and everyone loses, STG better come up with a good solution.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Lol, I am not offended! Just laughing cuz some people don't know how to interpret rules with common sense and if there is a way to 'outsmart' (cheat) the rules in a game then HEY! Why the heck not!

Geez! I started this thread as a favor to those I am close to who are actually abiding by the 'common sense' of the rules set in place by the Devs. Get a grip!

If I get offended easily, then pardon me.... I will go grab some midol and meditate on why common sense is so widely chucked out the window like afterbirth on toast! Yes Arp, it was sexist, in bad taste and blatantly rude but at least I make sense! (Infraction here I come)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    I know why leo was offended but its not cool to react like that to legit criticism.

You said it nicely with the split lb not being a good suggestion cause then the egg wont be rare and everyone loses, STG better come up with a good solution.
    Wow! You know nothing about me! Don't make a thread so personal! If you have an issue with me...pm me but realize I don't care one way or another about a seasonal LB except that it is a way for STS to make more money out of players which is all they have aimed at doing for the last several seasons and events! Certainly the money made has not been spent on creative content since we still got stuck with one map with 4 different bosses instead of something new and captivating for players to get excited about and try to best!

Keep it impersonal! This is for the players competing legitimately verses the players bending contest rules to their benefit! (Oh sorry, I meant to say they use 'loopholes')
    Last edited by leoakre; 07-09-2014 at 11:01 PM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre:1722349

Lol, I am not offended! Just laughing cuz some people don't know how to interpret rules with common sense and if there is a way to 'outsmart' (cheat) the rules in a game then HEY! Why the heck not!

Geez! I started this thread as a favor to those I am close to who are actually abiding by the 'common sense' of the rules set in place by the Devs. Get a grip!

If I get offended easily, then pardon me.... I will go grab some midol and meditate on why common sense is so widely chucked out the window like afterbirth on toast! Yes Arp, it was sexist, in bad taste and blatantly rude but at least I make sense! (Infraction here I come)
    So I don't make sense... OK gl

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Volt For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I don`t think those separate leaderboards would work too well, in my opinion.
    Even if there was separate leaderboards created for twink levels, some twinks might still level up and push off players higher than level 35? At twink levels, the competition would still be higher. Possibly the minimum points to enter the top 10 for twinking levels could be more than the maximum points for players higher than level 35. Urk, did that part make sense? I`m bad at explaining stuff. But, that would also promote leveling..

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Frigglish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frigglish:1722357
    I don`t think those separate leaderboards would work too well, in my opinion.
    Even if there was separate leaderboards created for twink levels, some twinks might still level up and push off players higher than level 35? At twink levels, the competition would still be higher. Possibly the minimum points to enter the top 10 for twinking levels could be more than the maximum points for players higher than level 35. Urk, did that part make sense? I`m bad at explaining stuff. But, that would also promote leveling..
    Makes sense

idk... Just sucks for everyone I guess.. Many will feel guilty for others with hard work invested in this who don't win.

It just sucks to punish players for a mistake made by sts :<

We will find out in 10 days I guess