Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
An interesting thread....
But in my perspective I still find the Pavise to be my favourite . Insooth it is terribly out dated but it is a lvl 31 weapon and we are still comparing it to weapons of this generation, if you can get its proc to spam that would be amazing...for me I got the weapons proc 7 times in a row, makes for a easy to kill mob in elite whom are stunned beyond all recognition.

I also like the Pavise not for its proc, but for its look. It is the only Mythic grade weapon to date that has a light circle/ring and on another note I think it looks "swag".

P.S. Be grateful that you can actually AFFORD weapons like this, think about all the poor players whom dream of Ripmaw in their stable...
I am grateful. My frustration is when people say " yeah, but I'm not rich like you so I can't get that gear" or "well I don't have an arcane ring like you." Neither one is true. I am constantly attacked as the guy who is biased by being rich. I had 20k a champion security set, a northern tower, and epic jewelry at the start of season 4. I think I know a little bit about farming better gear and tanking elite since I ended the season with a mythic helm, armor, amulet and an entombed warfare (no myth ring, used fangmaster).

If you notice, the player complaining he can't have the same gear as me because Im rich needed less than 50k to match me. He then changed his argument to I don't want to. Many players have more expensive gear than me and lower HP and armor (*cough* magmatic claymore of assault) and then say they can't afford my gear. You can, but you chose DPS instead which is great if you are running maps deathless.