Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
But what do we get? A pet we'll never use?

I am never going to be on any leaderboard. And I'm never going to win a contest. I will open 3 or 4 chests, no more. There are people spending hours on contests and spending lots of plat to try to make the leaderboard, or opening hundreds of chests hoping for mythic iems. They are all spending hundreds of real dollars to do this. I can't justify that. I can't justify more han $20 of plat every few months. I will never get a mythic item unless one randomly comes from the 3 or 4 chests I would open. I'm too experienced to believe that will happen.

There simply isn't a reason I can think of to continue, except to brag and say that I endured it.
Do you want to know why people spend hundreds of hours? thousands of dollars? Skip sleep? Skip meals? Give up on a outting with their friends? Forget their books? Don't take their dogs for a walk?

Its simply because they are addicted to the game.

The game used to only require from players their money to get exclusive stuff they can use to brag.

Now it requires their money and a huge piece of their life.

Silently some players are accepting this new system and going for the Lb, majority is loudly refusing it, shouting in sts deaf ears and the rest just don't care.

My advice is to stay solid and give the game more time without giving up on your other important priorities. Try at least to use your 3 free balls.
Dovabear a good pet and you will find yourself using it more often than you think.