Thread: suggestions for new stuff and what to fix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default suggestions for new stuff and what to fix

PLZ READ !!!!!
    first of all, i must say i love the game, i've had it for about a year now, and while sometimes get bored of the daily grind and leave it for a month, i always end up coming back. BUT THIS LONG RANT MUST BE DONE !
    first ill start with the problems, and well get to the new ideas later.

1. (THE MAGE IS UNDER POWERED) this comes up a lot, and thats because its true. even as a lvl 25 mage i cant hold my own in some of the lvls, (like dead city outskirts for example) I NEED a rogue to run it with me because THE ROGUE Is OP!!!! the mage deffenitly needs to be balanced out. NOT SAYING i have anything against rogue/stealth type classes, those and magic classes are my favorite in any game, i just wanted to plat as a mage in this one. ALSO, weapon drops need to be balanced out, i only ever pick up rogue weapons and armor. this is garbage, and what you usually pick up as a mage is lvl 18 or lower THIS MUST BE FIXED!

2. (this isnt' really a big deal, bu) how the hell does a pet miss a fricking barrel standing right in front of it. a lvl 25 owl (barney the healing owl) miss that when it can ONE SHOT some of the basic enemies throughout brackenridge, AND THEY HAVE FRICKING WEAPONS AND MOVE. even though i have taken into account the barrels probably run off the same targeting system enemies do,BUT A BARREL CANT DODGE AN OWL!!! then i waste my time having to run over and break it.

3. (GOLD AND XP) how slow it is to lvl up and the amount of gold you get per kill is outrageous, you cant buy anything unless you save up and play for two hours a day for thirty days its outrageous ( being an adult and not going to use the "R" word if you know what i mean) 1 GOLD AND 1 XP for an undead kill in dead city outskirts. this is a higher lvl run you should get more then one damn piece of gold for defending you kingdom from a never ending mob of zombies. ALSO, platinum should be a rare drop while your farming in Arlor, an di dont mean rare, i mean EXTREMELY RARE, like 1/1000 kills chance to drop 1 or 2 platinum.

NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR,
    (NEW CLASS IDEA)
    guns were a good idea, but most of them are under powered, when someone finds out there are guns their first reaction is: ( and pardon my french) " HOLY **** THERE ARE GUNS, NOW I DON't HAVE TO GET CLOSE TO PEOPLE AND MEELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sadly this is not the case. YOU SHOULD ADD A CLASS FOR GUNS AND TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS ONLY this would require a gun patch, but it would be kinda steampunk-y you could call him the engineer or inventor, he would use guns as a main weapon, and have some abilities like to throw bombs, ( those old heavy black ones with fuses) or set up a bubble shield, and sciencey stuff like that.

THANKS FOR READING AND POST YOUR RESPONSES DOWN BELOW I WILL TRY TO READ THEM ALL
    OR KIK ME @rainbowninja911

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Hello there,
    As you're saying , Sorcerer are the weakest in game. Well to be honest, everyone needs sorcerer in their party for fast runs. Sorcerers are master of mobs, maximum stun and widest area to deal damage. I have all three class and I love to play sorcerer the most. Well, not all can play sorcerer correctly. It's the only class where you need skill to survive. Not like rogues, dodge+spamming skills or like a warrior, massive HP ,healing power , juggernaut for more chances to survive. I created my sorcerer 2days before and it's level 27 now. I only ran wt4(Watcher Tombs 4) continuously. I haven't even unlocked ydra , dead city , nordr, kraken or shuyal yet. Best way to level up is watcher tombs or kragg tombs. Try to get a good skill build to be a good mage. What I use is, Fireball , Frost Bolt, Lightning and clock.
    On topic :
    1. The drops are random, you can loot weapon of any class. You can always buy weapon of your class from Auction/Consignment store available in cities.
    2. Why do you need to break a barrel? For 1gold? I never broke any barrel till the day I've started. If you're looking for 1-10 gold, then kragg canons are for you. You can fire them unlimited times and get one gold per each firing.
    3. People don't rely on mobs for gold. The best way to earn at starting levels is by doing quests. Do all the quests and save the gold for your use. And the best way to farm for gold is, to buy an lepre pendant 170k or 150 plats. It gives you 15% re roll chance whenever you wear it and use it to loot locked crates and eggs.
    And, the best game experience is at end game level 40-41. Try to level up fast and you'll be finding lots of good guilds who can teach you a lot.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry it took foreever to reply, i was on vacation and even after id rather type on a pc then a Ipod, but anyway... thanks for the watcher tip ill try it out, but what did you think about the class idea? interested to hear more of your thoughts( lol sounded weird.) but anyway thanks again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have another question< and anyone can answer this but, whats the best platform to play the game on. besides Pc, whats the best mobile platform, im willing to invest and get rid of my ipod 4 because it sucks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragon72926 View Post
    PLZ READ !!!!!
    first of all, i must say i love the game, i've had it for about a year now, and while sometimes get bored of the daily grind and leave it for a month, i always end up coming back. BUT THIS LONG RANT MUST BE DONE !
    first ill start with the problems, and well get to the new ideas later.

1. (THE MAGE IS UNDER POWERED) this comes up a lot, and thats because its true. even as a lvl 25 mage i cant hold my own in some of the lvls, (like dead city outskirts for example) I NEED a rogue to run it with me because THE ROGUE Is OP!!!! the mage deffenitly needs to be balanced out. NOT SAYING i have anything against rogue/stealth type classes, those and magic classes are my favorite in any game, i just wanted to plat as a mage in this one. ALSO, weapon drops need to be balanced out, i only ever pick up rogue weapons and armor. this is garbage, and what you usually pick up as a mage is lvl 18 or lower THIS MUST BE FIXED!
    [/B]

The mage class is meant for the endgame like any other characters. The reason you see mages being underpowered in the lower levels is because they don't have the health or armor to compete with the other classes. At endgame it's very much possible to stunlock and kill a rouge instantly. It's no bug and it shouldn't be fixed. If you buff mages in the low levels, it will mean a buff to endgame mages, which would make them overpowered.

2. (this isnt' really a big deal, bu) how the hell does a pet miss a fricking barrel standing right in front of it. a lvl 25 owl (barney the healing owl) miss that when it can ONE SHOT some of the basic enemies throughout brackenridge, AND THEY HAVE FRICKING WEAPONS AND MOVE. even though i have taken into account the barrels probably run off the same targeting system enemies do,BUT A BARREL CANT DODGE AN OWL!!! then i waste my time having to run over and break it.

Aim it better, dont turn around like a chicken without wings.

3. (GOLD AND XP) how slow it is to lvl up and the amount of gold you get per kill is outrageous, you cant buy anything unless you save up and play for two hours a day for thirty days its outrageous ( being an adult and not going to use the "R" word if you know what i mean) 1 GOLD AND 1 XP for an undead kill in dead city outskirts. this is a higher lvl run you should get more then one damn piece of gold for defending you kingdom from a never ending mob of zombies. ALSO, platinum should be a rare drop while your farming in Arlor, an di dont mean rare, i mean EXTREMELY RARE, like 1/1000 kills chance to drop 1 or 2 platinum.

This, I personally throughly agree with. I think the gold drop from mobs in one WT4 run, should at least give you enough gold to buy 50 potions or whatever the lowest is. And I cannot describe how boring it is levelling. My friends and I have literally fallen asleep in a run.

NOW FOR WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR,
    (NEW CLASS IDEA)
    guns were a good idea, but most of them are under powered, when someone finds out there are guns their first reaction is: ( and pardon my french) " HOLY **** THERE ARE GUNS, NOW I DON't HAVE TO GET CLOSE TO PEOPLE AND MEELEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" sadly this is not the case. YOU SHOULD ADD A CLASS FOR GUNS AND TECHNOLOGY WEAPONS ONLY this would require a gun patch, but it would be kinda steampunk-y you could call him the engineer or inventor, he would use guns as a main weapon, and have some abilities like to throw bombs, ( those old heavy black ones with fuses) or set up a bubble shield, and sciencey stuff like that.

It's quite a lot for the mobile device to handle, though it would be refreshing. At least add a new skill to each class.

THANKS FOR READING AND POST YOUR RESPONSES DOWN BELOW I WILL TRY TO READ THEM ALL
    OR KIK ME @rainbowninja911
    Added my opinion in the quote

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for the reply, even though i dont know what the hell you ment in #2 but anyway, what platform do you think is best, besides PC of course?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

thanks for the reply, even though i dont know what the hell you ment in #2 but anyway, what platform do you think is best, besides PC of course?
    Ipad, no doubt.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I think any tablet is good for games, try to buy one which has more ram and better processor and you will be okay :-)
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Syberg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thnx, im in the process of thinking about a 128g ipad air ? somethinng new that will also last me awhile, thnx a lot apple conspiracy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Technology weapons? -.-

Umm AL isn't Star Legends... Gosh...

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts