Thread: Lets fix the Leaderboard contest(Together).

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Post Lets fix the Leaderboard contest(Together).

In this thread i will illustrate how according to me a fix for the Lb contest should work in order to make all the partecipants, both twinks and endgamers, happy. Cutting off twinks like some players suggested in another thread is a no go due to the amount of money, time and effort they have put so far into the event.
    Please keep in mind before you read this: the points twinks earned are all legit and once 35+ they legally deserve to win.
    Yes its a mess.

Now i will explain through points each solution i thought about and try to be as clear as possible. Each solution scale in base of how efficient the event system is.

#1. Sts creates 2 Leaderboards.

The first Lb will be the current. The second Lb will be for twinks from Lv 35 downwards. At this point the exp meter for all players with 50k+ points will be blocked in order to prevent twinks from invading the endgame Lb.

#2. 2 Level 35 Learderboards.
    The current Lb remains. This Lb will be only for the people currently at 35+.
    Another level 35+ Lb will be created and a deadline of 2/3 days will be giving to twinks so they can level up and compete in this one. After the deadline is over points gained while under Lv35 after counting up to 3250( number of pts for gold tier) will be equal to 0.

#3 Sts just disables exp meter and points counter for everyone under Lv35 and that has already reach gold tier after 2/3 days of warning without creating a new Lb.

#4 Sts gives the egg to everyone with 300k+ points (or any amount sts considers appropriate) then add a arcane ring on top of this reward to those that won according to the positions stipulated at the beginning of the event.

#5 This is also a solution too: Everything remains as it is.

If you have your solution/s or just adjustments to mine please write it here and lets help sts clean this mess.

Trolls, pyros and uncostructive feedbacks will all be ignored.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 07-10-2014 at 11:09 AM.