Thread: Some questions i got about this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Default Some questions i got about this game

Hello i'm new to the game started playing 5 days ago and i'm level 21, i played PL for about 8 months and earned some good money (18m wish i could transfer them to AL not breaking rules ) by merching/farming for me AL is much more complex than PL it takes longer to understand the game like quests i got 13 pending quests atm but i'm just clueless idk where to go to complete them or what to do since they don't show the "go" button. Well talking about the ursoth event i need some help cuz 90% of the games i join we fail or people leave this makes me really mad last time we had ursoth to 50% of his hp and one left the the other and it was just me and another guy but it was impossible he was a warrior (ew) so im asking if someone could invite me to a guild that runs the event since this game is not like Pl where you get invited to guilds even if you are lvl 10. Talking about people in this game im very confused there is a HUGE quantity of leavers people who leave games without reason!! Not like PL where people almost never leave i mean sometimes i join ramdom games and people stay at the be beginning of the map not moving or afk! I had some good moves as merch in this game i bought a elondrian(don't remember the name (but it adds str bonus to gear) for 3k and sold it for 15k in cs 5 miutes after LOL, one thing i hace noticed is that people in this game is crazy for lockeds yesterday i was trying to catch a cheap locked in cs and refreshed the list of lockeds guess what? One for 2.5k so i rushed to buy and soneone bought it super fast 3 seconds after the guy listed it, people like to watch cs if someone puts a locked for 9k it would not last for more than 10 seconds im sure. Now im poor i bought a upgraded carbine with 2 glacian gems mage L20 for 20k i guess it was not op im looking for druid security gear since it adds good dmg,armor,health to my mage but very expensive for me helm was like 20k in cs and armor 30k so that's it but igot some questions:

1) how do u get pinkz?? I never see pinks dropping from bosses only lockeds is the drop rate in this game extremely low cuz in Pl u can get pinks dropped from bosses easy!

2)i'm wearing druid riposite helm,armor and the carbine of brutality or fatality not really sure also pink pendant and pink ring i got 1152 hp and 513 armor,124 dmg and like 134 dps how am i doing with these stats? I know someone with mithics would have like 2k hp and 200 dmg

3) and last question:how do u get pets like the one from the gold mine i completed his quest like 3 times and i dont get him? There other pets i can't add to my pet list too!

So that's all i have to say and thanks for the future help u will give me! (no comments about bad english,etc not everyone knows perfect english in this world)
    Last edited by merchtime; 07-13-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merchtime View Post
    1) how do u get pinkz?? I never see pinks dropping from bosses only lockeds is the drop rate in this game extremely low cuz in Pl u can get pinks dropped from bosses easy!

2)i'm wearing druid riposite helm,armor and the carbine of brutality or fatality not really sure also pink pendant and pink ring i got 1152 hp and 513 armor,124 dmg and like 134 dps how am i doing with these stats? I know someone with mithics would have like 2k hp and 200 dmg

3) and last question:how do u get pets like the one from the gold mine i completed his quest like 3 times and i dont get him? There other pets i can't add to my pet list too!
    1)You need a Leprechaun Pendant and/or Reroll Elixir because clean pink drops are extemely rare. Best option is to stack the 15% reroll from Leprechaun with 25% frome elixir.

2)On endgame, those armors are dirt cheap but at lower levels they cost much more since almost only twinks play on them. Focus on leveling up.

3)The last quest they give (which is a daily), gives you a chance at their eggs not a certain egg reward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

1) Pinks drop from certainelite bosses and chests. Which pink is decided by location.

2) I'm not sure. This may be a good question for the mage subforum. They helped me a lot with my own mage but I have never inquired on required stats. I'm using a myth helm on mine at the moment (lvl26).

3) eggs are random drops from certain bosses and, in the case of some original pets, rewards from quests. The let is not a guaranteed reward for completing the quest though. It took me almost a month to get Cinder in S1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by merchtime View Post
    he was a warrior (ew)
    Sounds like you understand to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ♕The king of AL has returned♕

Proud member of <21 Jump Street>