Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does ANYONE Know Who Has The Name Avid?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Lol. Wow.
    Does it seem sarcastic to you too? Or is it my defensive stance that makes it appear that way?
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLegend View Post
    Does it seem sarcastic to you too? Or is it my defensive stance that makes it appear that way?
    Your not alone, I feel it to...
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

Sickm avid,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oldcoot View Post
    Sickm avid,
    I think he is done but I feel like there are others like him still to come... Unfortunately >.<
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Smityy-#rekt #hatersgonnahate

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

You know I'm kidding , here's my advise for what it's worth,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I like this, for me I would choose the ways of a lion over anything.

Dark blue of my sig is similar to this actually.
    Veni Vidi Vici

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Same with "Ruizhe" in AL, there's a high chance no one is even using that name
    At least you know in Arlor there is some Ruizhe fangirl or fanboy out there somewhere...
    Last edited by snowfu; 07-16-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

It's a good quote, but I've worked hard and given a lot for the reputation I've built around avidlegend, and seeing someone else (who I would hope would also want to be friends) tarnish my reputation isn't okay. I don't care what these people think per-say, but I do fear the negative rumors they start among others who are not informed. I get PM's now, "read on forums your a liar, this giveaway must be a scam somehow, your a terrible person, etc" and its upsetting for me. The only thing holding me to PL is the community that I love and to see new members and some old ones turn their back on me is saddening. That's all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AvidLegend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

That is pretty bad... Some people need to get a brain.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig:1733062
    Yeah, a lot of people aren't smart enough to make logic into sense and only take words when uncooked.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    wear ken eye bye wan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ClassDissMissed View Post
    wear ken eye bye wan
    Come again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ClassDissMissed View Post
    wear ken eye bye wan
    You say whaaa..?
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Here we go another uninformed person raging about my mass giveaway turning into smaller but still awesome giveaways. Check in the trader section for a thread that angeldawn felt she needed to derail with this same subject and get educated on the subject please then come back and contribute again to threads main point.
    I don't know why u insist on mentioning me.

My post to the trade thread wasn't a derailment. In that thread you said u could be trusted without a middle person for the deal.

In my mind, if someone makes and promise and doesn't keep their word, whatever the reason, they aren't to be trusted.

Good luck with that name search

18. The Following User Says Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    I don't know why u insist on mentioning me.

My post to the trade thread wasn't a derailment. In that thread you said u could be trusted without a middle person for the deal.

In my mind, if someone makes and promise and doesn't keep their word, whatever the reason, they aren't to be trusted.

Good luck with that name search
    That's the thing though is you do know me and you do know I can be trusted. You felt that because I got more than what you thought my black dragon set was worth that I was ripping people off and ever since then have had it out for me. It was BLACK DRAGON! And it got into a bidding war between two very interested buyers which I was very happy about. Why wouldn't I want more for my set? More for a giveaway which at the time I still very much planned to host? It wasn't your money, he was happy to get the set and has since bought several other high prices items he isn't broke because of it. So if you are attacking because you feel like the victims angel or something check again everything is fine and the world moved on. Get over the fact that my giveaway isn't what myself or anyone hoped it would be and be happy with what I am doing. It's always a fine line between love and hate, because it's when people you love betray you that you feel most hurt. We were good friends once and it really upsets me when you attack me all the time for no reason. I feel like I hate you, because I feel betrayed. Do you like that you have made it come to this? Is your reason for doing so worth it in your opinion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default Does ANYONE Know Who Has The Name Avid?

That's the thing though is you do know me and you do know I can be trusted. You felt that because I got more than what you thought my black dragon set was worth that I was ripping people off and ever since then have had it out for me. It was BLACK DRAGON! And it got into a bidding war between two very interested buyers which I was very happy about. Why wouldn't I want more for my set? More for a giveaway which at the time I still very much planned to host? It wasn't your money, he was happy to get the set and has since bought several other high prices items he isn't broke because of it. So if you are attacking because you feel like the victims angel or something check again everything is fine and the world moved on. Get over the fact that my giveaway isn't what myself or anyone hoped it would be and be happy with what I am doing. It's always a fine line between love and hate, because it's when people you love betray you that you feel most hurt. We were good friends once and it really upsets me when you attack me all the time for no reason. I feel like I hate you, because I feel betrayed. Do you like that you have made it come to this? Is your reason for doing so worth it in your opinion?
    She is not mad because of what you sold black dragon for, she is mad that you promised the largest giveaway ever, consisting of 200 mill. She is merely stating that- since you promised it, and it didn't happen- she doesn't view you as a trust worthy person because you essentially broke your promise. She also doesn't like that you had the whole community praising you for a giveaway of great magnitude while in reality, what you've given away were minute fractions of what was promised. Yes these occasional giveaways are still very honorable and noble of you. Angel was just expecting you to keep your initial promise to the community, that's all.

ign ALL HAIL
    Last edited by ign Boss; 07-20-2014 at 04:41 AM.
    ign ALLHAILBOSS

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ign Boss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

And this is how misinformation spreads in the community.

Please don't put words into my mouth. I don't hate you. And I'm not mad at the amount you got from the dragon sale. In fact, I'm not mad at all. I dislike and don't get the things you do. I don't attack you every chance I get. The exaggerations are comical. If you choose to hate me. That is on you.

I don't get, if we were such "good friends" the hoops you wanted me to jump through for that deal as your "middle person".

I had to video Skype you from my hotel room, while I was on vacation to prove to you that I had the other persons gold and items.

I was only allowed to use my main account because if something went wrong you wanted my main account banned.

I could only give you the gold from my main toon. I could not use my stash toons.

You wanted to video record the transaction and ask JustG if that would be enough evidence if something went wrong to ban my accounts.

Yep that's how I treat good friends

I don't like how you talk to STS. I find many if your posts in the past inappropriate and disrespectful.

I don't get your desire to be "PL famous" back when you started your signature shop you said you wanted to be famous and now you do your giveaways to bring attention to yourself. (Remember u wanted to video record all them and post on you tube) Everything is a "publicity stunt". If you have a good heart and want to help the community, you don't need to remind everyone at every opportunity. The best ppl in this community do things without splashing it around, without asking or expecting things in return (GoA, attention). They do it truly and wholly for the community. Not a selfish agenda.

If you make a promise or give your word. Be honorable and abide by it. If you didn't make tons of posts, seeking this attention, about the biggest giveaway ever, ppl wouldn't have thought a second about you 'changing your mind'. Ppl wouldn't have even known.

Yes, you wanted to do this give away but I don't get how you thought it was so important that the Mods and developers help you with special events. How is it that your event more important than fixing glitches, writing new content, pvping rebalancing, or attending to customer needs? If u want to give away gold do it yourself. Don't pull devs and mods away from more important things and then get upset cuz they don't reply.

When buying/trading names or buying high gold items ppl need to be trusted. Both the buyer and seller. Everyone gauges trust differently. You obv never trusted me and I no longer trust you.

I hope you will finally put this nonsense to bed and you'll stop mentioning my name.

Good luck in all your PL desires. I hope it all works out for you.

STS has stated they no longer gives names away. You'll have to find the actual owner.

Good luck obtaining the name

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angeldawn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I saw someone with the ign avid !

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts