Thread: (Ursoth assault) - Request deserter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default (Ursoth assault) - Request deserter

A lot of people usually left boss in random party if the boss is not ursoth or is too long to do.

This is very frustrating for others party member that with a lose, give up too this end up with wasting of energy for casual gamers

A 5 minute deserter buff that deny access to someone who leave zone/dc (like world of Warcraft) is needed to discourage this practice

{DC is included because otherwise is difficult to implement}

Also this can give more competition to leaderboard because all people high point left if is not ursoth

Inviato dal mio Nexus 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by skorpionx View Post
    A lot of people usually left boss in random party if the boss is not ursoth or is too long to do.

This is very frustrating for others party member that with a lose, give up too this end up with wasting of energy for casual gamers

A 5 minute deserter buff that deny access to someone who leave zone/dc (like world of Warcraft) is needed to discourage this practice

{DC is included because otherwise is difficult to implement}

Also this can give more competition to leaderboard because all people high point left if is not ursoth

This will not be fix because, you can always reset the boss and someone can join or you can invite one of your friend. And if you or one of the random person can't wait, what is the difference that someone left when they see a long fight or a boss like Helen that takes a long time to kill?

"Time is Money" Or in AL "Time is Gold"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No man if you enter random you are locked in, reset don't work all space are not eligible

Deserter is a must

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

No man if you enter random you are locked in, reset don't work all space are not eligible

Deserter is a must

There are condition where it is locked. If you entered with a party and the party gets broken, nobody can join.

Otherwise it's ok.

I'd be more concerned with people you are partying with dropping out. Don't party with them.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Bad idea. Alot of people just have bad connections and dc regularly when I'm playing with them.

I on the other hand don't have time to fight 20 min Helena battles for only a few tokens so I leave when I see her. Too much time for too little reward IMO. Even with a 5 minute penalty i would still leave. It won't stop people from leaving the battle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

5 min is nothing is just to discourage and work very well.

When I party people is noylt a problem but when I run casual because don't want find people (very boring) this problems occurs.

Even for DC players 5 min is not a problem and....

Considering answer here STS could understand how big is the problem..

Am I right helena-quit guys?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

5 min is nothing is just to discourage and work very well.

When I party people is noylt a problem but when I run casual because don't want find people (very boring) this problems occurs.

Even for DC players 5 min is not a problem and....

Considering answer here STS could understand how big is the problem..

Am I right helena-quit guys?

If you are running pugs as you say, if they leave you can reset the boss (i.e. run far away or die) and have people join you.

And yes, lots of people quit helena. But let me tell you this. the solution is not to force people to stay lol. All that will do is make them not want to run event maps and will piss off leaderboard people.

If anything, make helena not such a pain, or increase the reward she gives. IMO, she is at the same time/difficulty as ursoth and should have rewards that are equivalent.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    If you are running pugs as you say, if they leave you can reset the boss (i.e. run far away or die) and have people join you.

And yes, lots of people quit helena. But let me tell you this. the solution is not to force people to stay lol. All that will do is make them not want to run event maps and will piss off leaderboard people.

If anything, make helena not such a pain, or increase the reward she gives. IMO, she is at the same time/difficulty as ursoth and should have rewards that are equivalent.
    Well said. You can invite people once she has reset.

Its true if she didnt take so long or if she actually dropped a good reward I would stay to fight her. As of now she isn't worth the time to fight and a 5 minute penalty would not stop most people from leaving.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

1st: if you are running casual since no party is formed AND PEOPLE LEAVE, even if you make party in and reset NOONE CAN JOIN MORE.
    Try to believe and waste your energy.

Second if a person leave Helena is to speedly catch one ursoth but with 5 min deterrence they will think 2 time before leave because Helena is about the same time and regarding leaderboard THEY WILL NOT PISS IT SINCE ALL PERSON ARE UNDER THE SAME DETERRENCE CONDITION

Now as now the condition is Platinum for WiN.
    (Annoying if you are a normal user and always get hungry when a quitter join casual and happen very often)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

1st: if you are running casual since no party is formed AND PEOPLE LEAVE, even if you make party in and reset NOONE CAN JOIN MORE.
    Try to believe and waste your energy.

Second if a person leave Helena is to speedly catch one ursoth but with 5 min deterrence they will think 2 time before leave because Helena is about the same time and regarding leaderboard THEY WILL NOT PISS IT SINCE ALL PERSON ARE UNDER THE SAME DETERRENCE CONDITION

Now as now the condition is Platinum for WiN.
    (Annoying if you are a normal user and always get hungry when a quitter join casual and happen very often)

No more randoms can join but you can invite a party once she resets. I've done it many times when I was still fighting Helena.

Like rare said a penalty would just stop people from running event maps or increase leechers. Then people will just stay and not fight to avoid the penalty. I'd rather them leave the fight instead of staying dead in the area and make the boss harder.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I tried too when they join says that the game is full (and boss is resetted)

You are wrong

I disagree because noone stop to make event (maybe noobs stop to be noons); stay dead is nonsense for who wanna run but of course I know all you have fear about deserter.

How many time have you desertered?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

An important thing to specify: is nonsense too implement deserter now!

I refer for future revamping of similar event.
    So no fear for this running- quitting event but change your mind for the next one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

You are wrong

I disagree because noone stop to make event (maybe noobs stop to be noons); stay dead is nonsense for who wanna run but of course I know all you have fear about deserter.

Ive invited guildmates to a reset helena many times. It works.

The last few days every Helena battle I've left. With 6 characters I don't have the time to stay anymore for a few tokens. Right now there are many people who just stay dead an leech without a penalty. Plus they get the reward for leaving their device on while others do the work. With a penalty you'd be stuck with 2-3 dead bodies on a stage with no chance of inviting anyone instead of them leaving.

Honestly I don't see this happening. I'd rather if people who stay dead for more than a minute not get rewards from the boss. Leeches are much worse than people who leave the zone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

You are wrong

the you entered in with a party. that's the only way it fails. Test it out. I've done extensive "testing" with this in this event.

If your party gets broken, nobody can join. Otherwise, in a pug, just reset the boss.

I haven't had any problems with deserters. I usually solo on my twinks and join guildies or solo on my mains. I only take my warrior into the events when I am invited and I know they will finish the map. Otherwise, I dont' really use warrior. However, I do understand what you're saying. Like I said though, reward people for doing good. Don't punish them for being bad (in this case).

On end game sorcerer or rogue, I will generally just leave if I see helena. But again, I don't pug at end game. I am hunting ursoth and inviting guildies.
    Last edited by Rare; 07-14-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Ive invited guildmates to a reset helena many times. It works.

The last few days every Helena battle I've left. With 6 characters I don't have the time to stay anymore for a few tokens. Right now there are many people who just stay dead an leech without a penalty. Plus they get the reward for leaving their device on while others do the work. With a penalty you'd be stuck with 2-3 dead bodies on a stage with no chance of inviting anyone instead of them leaving.

Honestly I don't see this happening. I'd rather if people who stay dead for more than a minute not get rewards from the boss. Leeches are much worse than people who leave the zone.
    I've totally agree

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Again

Lost my energy for you guys u leave party and TRY INVITE PEOPLE NOT WORK evento resetting.

Deserter is a must in resepct to who farm and have no money to win easy for wast energy sweated

Sorry guys money would not pay. Honesty should.

Skorpionx