You may know me from in game.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me farm and get me to the gold tier?

I've been trying so so hard to get there and all of this effort is leading me to nowhere. I'm still 45% to gold tier, but I end up only using 1 or 2 energy a day because people just leave runs.

If a developer is reading this, I want them to know that Helena has too much health that people are even leaving the run so and wasting energy. I've been trying to get my team to do that tactic where you pull the boss to the lower room, but they all say "nope" and "no". If I don't get to the gold tier I will be very disappointed and I don't have the gold to buy dova bear. I would like Dovabear so much and I've worked so hard to get there. Helena isn't going to get nerfed and doing pug runs isn't getting me anywhere. I need an actual good team to farm with and kill Helena.

Please help me get to gold tier? We only have until July 21st to get there and I'm only using like one energy a day due to people just leaving.

So if there are any level 27-29 players that would like to help me, could they please pm me or reply below. You can add me on Skeletonlord.