Thread: Complete List of Bugs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Default Complete List of Bugs.

Greetings.

I've been gone for a while since SL's progress has been stationary for quite a while --for legitimate reasons though-- and I just decided to put this together after browsing at the forums. I generally enjoy observing details and figuring out how things work so I've made various similar lists and bug reports with the most recent one being on the AL subforums. So, without further ado, here's a list of the most note-worthy bugs I came across in my research, summed up and with links to topics describing them:

Current Total: 47

Visual Glitches:
    1. By using skills or weapons with second or third-type AoE (eg. napalm, Nebula, Pain's Explosion) there are a lot of objects which show up red HP bars while they shouldn't (eg. flour sacks and other props in Slouch-O Productions, Scorn ships that drop down mobs, Scorn Sniper's moving lock-on, Scorn Soldier ground grenades, spawns from Scorn with jetpacks and others). It's confusing and takes away from the beautiful graphics experience.
    2. Using Decay as an engineer shows the skill's visual effect aiming seemingly random positions around you and not the target.
    3. Shooting once or using Leech with the "L35 Welding Torches" equipped as an Engineer makes their visual effect disappear.
    4. Equipping the last cap's Hydrax weapon series with a shield vanity on, makes the left gun disappear and the animation looks like you're shooting with your fist.
    5. The L30 Custom Meganaut Plate for Commando is visually glitched when equipped.
    6. Equipping any Vanity sleeves while you have a Vanity shirt equipped already results in visually glitched sleeves.
    7. Vanity shields are not showing when using any Hive napalm weapon as opposed to using any other 2H weapon.
    8. Dying in any map with any pets equipped leaves behind a static image of them that doesn't go away until you start a new map.
    9. In Slouch-O Productions, the supposed human resistance to the bots is targetting you instead of the enemies as you approach them.

General PvE Glitches:
    1. Stims can still be used in the last three maps (STS-25 campaign) through the [ and ] keyboard shortcuts in Chrome.
    2. The bosses in STS-25 "Tarasa" Colony do not scale depending on the number of players and the maximum level.
    3. Allies take damage with Backlash Combo (Oper + Eng) - [link].
    4. Pressing space to interact with objects in Chrome keeps auto-targetting and moving you close to objects that you can no longer interact with (eg. deactivated mines in Voleria and UC, already opened loot crates, etc.).
    5. It's possible to damage and destroy the killer-vortexes in AI Core Deck - [link].
    6. Activating the daily elixir can be manipulated - [link].
    7. Issues with Scorn Engineer's dispatchable shield skill - [link].
    8. In the last UC Shipyard, the boss's reset mechanics allow killing Mysterious Figure multiple times - [link].
    9. Almost every nameless NPC inside maps (not towns) can be pulled around with commando's Gravity Well skill hitting a nearby enemy.
    10. Every NPC inside maps can be knocked down by Pain's explosion, including the elixir vendor NPC.
    11. In Ashen Waters (Voleria), the sleeping Scorn Sniper on the surgery table was accidentally made targettable.
    12. The *STICKY GRENADE REMOVED* effect which is triggered when an engineer uses Empathy after being hit from a Scorn sticky grande seems to be limited to Voleria maps even though Scorn enemies can be found later on in other campaigns. Also, it makes it go off instead of removing it.
    13. You can perform *BACK BREAKER!* combos on enemies that are not supposed to be able to be knocked down (mainly all types of turrets) nor do they have an animation for it.
    14. There are spots where players are able to go outside the map by spamming with the tap-to-move option enabled, allowing them to easily skip to boss and access class-specific rooms' loot without opening their doors.
    15. By having the camera effects disabled in options, the Scorn's stun grenade and Slouch-O's Paparazzi's flash stun are basically reduced to a glorified root, allowing you to target and damage nearby targets as well as heal with stims.

Boss Related Bugs:
    1. In the last Slouch-O and Voleria maps (Commercial Filming & Inner Core), the video intro and outro for the bosses are not avoided even if you have disabled camera effects in options.
    2. In the last Voleria map (Inner Core), Thyra's Gravity Vortexes that spawn right after she's done casting Mind Control are instantaneously destroyed by napalm's AoE thus making the encounter much easier than it should be.
    3. In Honeycomb Hideout at Delta-7's boss (Vular Egg), it's possible to destroy both the egg (meant to be destroyed) and the broken hive layer below it if you time the little explosive squids (or randomly from bad luck when there's less than 35% HP left on boss and you manage to make all of the squids explode around it), which prevents you from progressing to the next map and traps you there.
    4. Durr'ex the Devastator's healing priests are also vulnerable to third-type AoE (Sympathetic Anguish's jump, Pain's explosion), allowing them to be killed even while they're shielded.
    5. In Slouch-O Productions' fifth final map, the boss (Director Bot) intro video can be avoided if you enter the room from the leftmost corner and glue yourself to the wall.
    6. In the Outer Limits (Numa), the fiery nymphs' collector boxes can be harmed by second and third-type AoE, destroyed and yield "boss" loot without completing the map.
    7. In the Motherload (Delta-7), resetting the boss (Miner McGuirk) once makes it vulnerable to second-type AoE, allowing record-time kills.
    8. Killing the boss at Inner Core (Voleria) is supposed to make both the three floating cubes and the three Scorn Priestesses disappear but one cube remains unscathed.
    9. In the Research Center (UCS Savant), the boss spawns along with a scientist and a computer that you can interact with but always says access denied, no matter when you try it. Also, she often follows you around even while shielded.

Event Related Bugs:
    1. For any players level 40 or lower, killing *any* of the three bosses in the Winter Festival event ends the access elixir. The description is only correct for 40+ levels, since it states that the access elixir ends only if you kill Ed Neezer or after 4 hours.
    2. If your inventory is full, the game doesn't prevent you from purchasing the access elixir but it doesn't let you join the game. This results in wasting 2 platinum.
    3. The actual time you get is 4 hours *and* 10 minutes. When buying the access elixir the description says 4 hours only (in the Winter Festival event).
    4. Some of the Hollo-ween masks which were supposed to be rented and returned at the end of the previous Holloween events have remained in the game.
    5. The 5% critical rate bonus which was provided from all Hollo-ween events' masks is bugged and stays with the Red Sun ship dog one (it's not displayed when you select the item but you can see it when you equip it).
    6. In the Winter Festival Event, for any players level 40 or higher the vanity caps(2013 Winter Fest Beard included) have drop rates of 95% or higher. This does not hold true for any lower level player.
    7. In the Winter Festival event, the enemy operatives can use Psychic Binding, although it *roots* instead of just slowing down. Note that in the playable operative class, the maximum slowdown you can get is 70%.
    8. If (in the Winter Festival event) as an operative, you time your Psychic Lash skill with the Psychic Binding the enemy units throw, you avoid the root effect and animation completely while YOU perform the animation of throwing a Psychic Binding skill, even if you don't have any points in it.

Broken/Missing Quests & Gear:
    1. Many in-game sets that aren't legendary rarity are missing pieces that just are not included in the loot table (not talking about the special one-piece ones like L20 rare chests, Vular Squishers, The Thinker, Harness or the pre-Tarasa L40 legendary chests that dropped from UCS Savant).
    2. There's no L50 Planetkiller Helm of the Cleansing (common rarity, Operative); it only goes up to L42 while the rest of the pieces scale up to 50.
    3. In one of the Delta-7 maps, you can initiate conversation with an infected miner but no matter what instructions you pick to give her, she will either not move or move to the end of the map and stay there without thanking you (or anything for the matter).
    4. In the Numa campaign, at the third map you are able to inspect each and every Piranha Flower but the quest pertaining them is missing.
    5. The first two boss-killing missions for ZoRyx and Zyra (The Scorn Crusade campaign) can be completed by killing them in the last map, STS-25 "Tarasa Colony" as well.
    6. In the Numa campaign mission where you have to rescue the hostages by smashing their containers, it's possible for other people who do NOT have the quest to do so too and interrupt your progress.

Any questions/reports pertaining different glitches can be posted below, I'm confident I'll be able to respond and explain each and every - they'll probably be added on the list as well. This topic was created in hope that one day, SL will be picked back up, patched up and be given the ending it deserves.

This list is incomplete, I'll finish typing up the smaller bugs at a later point. Thanks.
    Last edited by Madnex; 11-13-2015 at 03:18 PM. Reason: +2

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    317 Posts

Cool thread m8

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Updated out of boredom. Let me know if it's missing anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Looks like you had hope in this game lol, do you still play? I visited this site for unknown reason. I think im just bored.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Conquered View Post
    Looks like you had hope in this game lol, do you still play? I visited this site for unknown reason. I think im just bored.
    Yeah, I found myself logging in after stopping AL.

The skills are much more balanced, there's cross-class combos and 95% of the best gear is farmable (only implants need plat). Also, there are different areas in every map which support cross-class team play, way more interesting environment hazards, more interesting/advanced boss mechanics, rotating camera which adds depth etc.

Whether it's soloing the last maps for a challenge or running them with friends, SL is just on a different level in terms of fun.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Bam! Major update, added 32 new bugs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Good job mate I love this thread.
    Click  To Go To My YouTube Channel!
    Lv 51 Command : Mastergundam
    Lv 51 Operative : Assign

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Removed:
    1. Carrying the battery in Voleria maps doesn't give a damage buff to your allies in range as it should be (mentioned in description pop up).

The damage buff is just not visible on the avatar screen. It is also the reason why going through a hatch in Voleria while carrying a battery shows up a temporary elixir on-screen message ("The power of elixir flows through you!" -> "Your enhancer has won off.").

Quote Originally Posted by mastergundam View Post
    Good job mate I love this thread.
    Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just..... WoW.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

The LuckyHat 2014 doesnt have VFX like the old ones.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And at pvp people can shoot through walls, thats so annoying

Gesendet von meinem ORBIT mit Tapatalk