Thread: STS support , closed cases???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Default STS support , closed cases???

I had a platinum problem not too long ago and I reported it to STS support thru email, waited a few days to get it resolved, hen it said my case was closed... Can someone please tell me how are cases closed? And why? All I put in the letter was that I downloaded this app, played it for a long time, reached a certain level requirement for the platinum. I never even got a response, the case just says closed.

I mentioned this in another thread but it was also closed so I'm guessing customer support for STS is only for people with "actual problems"? Because me downloading tons if apps for platinum and playing them days on end for no reason other than just platinum, and not getting rewarded the currency seems like a problem to me. And moderator please don't close this thread because I really need help on this. I can list my ingame name if u need, I just want the platinum that I deserve from the apps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Email native X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord0520 View Post
    I had a platinum problem not too long ago and I reported it to STS support thru email, waited a few days to get it resolved, hen it said my case was closed... Can someone please tell me how are cases closed? And why? All I put in the letter was that I downloaded this app, played it for a long time, reached a certain level requirement for the platinum. I never even got a response, the case just says closed.

I mentioned this in another thread but it was also closed so I'm guessing customer support for STS is only for people with "actual problems"? Because me downloading tons if apps for platinum and playing them days on end for no reason other than just platinum, and not getting rewarded the currency seems like a problem to me. And moderator please don't close this thread because I really need help on this. I can list my ingame name if u need, I just want the platinum that I deserve from the apps.
    If those apps you've installed are from trialplay then contact trialplay support, if its from nativex then contact nativex support.. STS has nothing to do with this, those are from third party vendor..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

In STS services, it says to contact spacetimestudios.com for any support that has to do with issues with platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I emailed them, but not sure if it's the right company because they prompts me to sign in, make a login, then email them..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Sts stands loose from nativex and trialpay, for free platinum problems u will need to contact the support teams from nativex or trialpay (these support teams both are unhandy).

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Why making this thread again? Dude, they don't working on weekend and they will just ignore who always send email with same case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    Why making this thread again? Dude, they don't working on weekend and they will just ignore who always send email with same case.
    Dude, it's Monday, and if you read my post, you would realize that my original thread was locked before anyone could give me any information. If you paid for or spent a lot of time downloading/playing apps for platinum and dident get ur 200+ platinum I'm sure you would be making a thread about It too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Dude, it's Monday, and if you read my post, you would realize that my original thread was locked before anyone could give me any information. If you paid for or spent a lot of time downloading/playing apps for platinum and dident get ur 200+ platinum I'm sure you would be making a thread about It too.
    I never making a thread about this, contact NativeX support, NOT STS support? STS Support is only for who need answers, help, or problem in-game, if it's about downloading game to receive plat problem, contact NativeX, NativeX is who offers you platinum for downloading the following game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade View Post
    I never making a thread about this, contact NativeX support, NOT STS support? STS Support is only for who need answers, help, or problem in-game, if it's about downloading game to receive plat problem, contact NativeX, NativeX is who offers you platinum for downloading the following game.
    Not true, Spacetime studios specifically says on their support page that we should contact SPACETIMESTUDIOS/SUPPORT on their link for any platinum related issues. This is a platinum related issue. They've helped me in the past with platinum issues, not sure why you think they have changed their policy, been playing since PL day 1 release and it was the same policy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Not true, Spacetime studios specifically says on their support page that we should contact SPACETIMESTUDIOS/SUPPORT on their link for any platinum related issues. This is a platinum related issue. They've helped me in the past with platinum issues, not sure why you think they have changed their policy, been playing since PL day 1 release and it was the same policy.
    Ok, PM to the Seo or Other mod for asking about that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Its a platinum related issue, yes. But its not you are buying from STS, you are getting free plats from NATIVE X/ TRIAL PLAY under their terms. So contact those third party vendors!!! Email native x or trial play. Its not hard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

See my guide (in al technical and bugs forum, sticky thread) hope it helps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

For ANY platinum related issues that you BOUGHT bro.