Thread: PVP Wagers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Default PVP Wagers

It would be nice if you could have (little bit like the trading system) a wager system when you go into PVP where you could wager gear or gold... the looser automatically giving the wager to the winer at the end of the match.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Been suggested many times before. I thought PL was gonna do it but some people decided to start arguing that people will get scammed... God gotta love people who support the idiots dumb enough to get scammed in a wager. Anyways +5 for thinking of the idea too .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    Been suggested many times before. I thought PL was gonna do it but some people decided to start arguing that people will get scammed... God gotta love people who support the idiots dumb enough to get scammed in a wager. Anyways +5 for thinking of the idea too .
    Thanks. How in the world would you get scammed? It's not getting scammed if you wager 10K with your level 1 mage against a level 50 who wagers 100K gold. It's greed and you fell for it. I have no clue on how you could scam someone in a PVP wager.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Some idiots do, look at runescape staking system. Basically scam proof, yet people still get "scammed" like all the time. My opinion is, if your dumb enough to get scammed, then let it happen. Last thing we need is a dumb player running around with tons of gold and crashing markets with silly prices or spamming the hell out of the cs with "BUYING/SELLING".