Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What level for pvp requires the most skill?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Honestly I've tried thinking at low levels and it's just way too easy compared to endgame. End game isn't just gear and luck. I've played with teams that have better gear than my team and we still win. The community at endgame seems to have the largest audience of pro players from the beginning seasons. So from experience, endgame (41) requires the most skill in terms of who you are fighting and the fast paced decisions you have to make to prevail in endgame

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Volt View Post
    Honestly I've tried thinking at low levels and it's just way too easy compared to endgame. End game isn't just gear and luck. I've played with teams that have better gear than my team and we still win. The community at endgame seems to have the largest audience of pro players from the beginning seasons. So from experience, endgame (41) requires the most skill in terms of who you are fighting and the fast paced decisions you have to make to prevail in endgame
    Oh come on, Warriors without arcane stuff can be good. But what are you saying? Rogue needs tactics to fight a rogue with arc ring? Even if aimed nox and piercer crits, that guy will be down to 20%. And he needs to one hit normal myth rogues. Same example for mages. Well, idk which arcane team you fought. But just curious.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet:1749344
    Oh come on, Warriors without arcane stuff can be good. But what are you saying? Rogue needs tactics to fight a rogue with arc ring? Even if aimed nox and piercer crits, that guy will be down to 20%. And he needs to one hit normal myth rogues. Same example for mages. Well, idk which arcane team you fought. But just curious.

I actually did very good before I had my Samael. And I'm talking mainly about clashing in which you have to be connected with the team and not all over the place. And yes I'm talking about magnum and karma clashes. It's kill or be killed in all situations and levels but in endgame you have to be fast and know what you are doing. Lots of responsibility in endgame where everyone is dependant of each other unlike the lower level twinks where tanks obliterate everything and tank easily at the same time (from experience) . Warriors have feeble so a warrior actually has to time his attacks so the enemy rogues can't kill friendly dps first. I know this is true in all or most levels but most important in endgame where crit and dmg from a rogue surpasses the lvl to stats ratio. So you have to be more careful in endgame and pretty much still depends on the use of skill in many cases

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post

Untrue. Skill > Gear always. At endgame, my l40 non-mythic malison-using rogue killed an arcane ring and mythic bow using rogue in CTF today (no one else helping, full use of walls, mana/hp packs, speed boosts, everything). Though the rogue fired off shots like an arcane machine gun, I avoided 90% of the damage by hiding behind the walls and my combo killed her.

I also know arcane rings who charge every skill. Nope, skill is always necessary.

P.S: For what it's worth, my mage kills about 50% arcane ring using rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Untrue. Skill > Gear always. At endgame, my l40 non-mythic malison-using rogue killed an arcane ring and mythic bow using rogue in CTF today (no one else helping, full use of walls, mana/hp packs, speed boosts, everything). Though the rogue fired off shots like an arcane machine gun, I avoided 90% of the damage by hiding behind the walls and my combo killed her.

I also know arcane rings who charge every skill. Nope, skill is always necessary.

P.S: For what it's worth, my mage kills about 50% arcane ring using rogues.
    Would you like to vs my rogue? And yea rogue vs rogue is all luck. Its just crits. Come on, with arc ring those dudes have 4.1k hp, 1.6k armour. Even if aim hits 2400 ,nox 600 and piercer 600-700, still he will survive. You think hiding behind walls is a skill? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I actually did very good before I had my Samael. And I'm talking mainly about clashing in which you have to be connected with the team and not all over the place. And yes I'm talking about magnum and karma clashes. It's kill or be killed in all situations and levels but in endgame you have to be fast and know what you are doing. Lots of responsibility in endgame where everyone is dependant of each other unlike the lower level twinks where tanks obliterate everything and tank easily at the same time (from experience) . Warriors have feeble so a warrior actually has to time his attacks so the enemy rogues can't kill friendly dps first. I know this is true in all or most levels but most important in endgame where crit and dmg from a rogue surpasses the lvl to stats ratio. So you have to be more careful in endgame and pretty much still depends on the use of skill in many cases
    If you say, its all skills right. Shall we organize a friendly 4v5 match? 4 arcane ring users vs 5 pro mythic users? I will be the fifth one sitting and watching. I bet 1m gold if you defeat that team in a best of 3clashes. Go ahead and prove me wrong.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I PvP'd there with the best gear. I ended up getting a 65:1 KDR. The only time I did die was being ganged 5v1. Honestly, it is farming.
    Do lvl12-14 it won't be farm 11 and under that where your farming

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol only lvl 4 and below is farming now, times has change. Trust me haha. Lvl 3 players be getting 11k kills with 6 deaths.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

There js No difference between twink and endgame for requiring "pvp talent" aka "skills", since
    Both endgame and twink use this following.

(example for rogue)

1. Kiting - it means to waste enemy skills/mana. Most common is by running or hiding walls.
    Also could mean the movement you do when youre up for 1 enemy or many. Basicaly to outsmart your enemy.

2. Mana preservation.
    3. Combo timing.

Etc etc etc.

Endgame and twink are obviously the same in terms of skills. The only difference i find are the players who are playing.
    Last edited by Cero; 07-29-2014 at 09:07 AM.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Would you like to vs my rogue? And yea rogue vs rogue is all luck. Its just crits. Come on, with arc ring those dudes have 4.1k hp, 1.6k armour. Even if aim hits 2400 ,nox 600 and piercer 600-700, still he will survive. You think hiding behind walls is a skill? Lol

Sure, let's.

Hiding behind walls IS a skill. What else are walls for, decoration?

EDIT: Wait till about next week when I get mythic armor & helm. I'm assuming you're fully geared?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

-no

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sure, let's.

Hiding behind walls IS a skill. What else are walls for, decoration?

EDIT: Wait till about next week when I get mythic armor & helm. I'm assuming you're fully geared?
    Guess ganging is a skill too huh? , base on that. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The real kill farners are level 1-3 lol they just farm dummies all day honestly I do level 6 and it's not kill farming I'm in elite twinks and we don't just randomly make allies with noobs so you see we clash and destroy them don't believe me come to level 6 and join a guild to fight us!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FadedTemptation For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy View Post
    Guess ganging is a skill too huh? , base on that. lol
    Hiding behind walls is an art. Do it wrong, you're screwed. Ganging, however, even the noobiest l39 naked mage can perfect in seconds. Just follow the little white/dark blue/light blue arrows on your minimap and RG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hiding behind walls is an art. Do it wrong, you're screwed. Ganging, however, even the noobiest l39 naked mage can perfect in seconds. Just follow the little white/dark blue/light blue arrows on your minimap and RG.
    Using the environment is a skill. Why else would tdm have trees, or ctf have those little cut outs in the walls?

It was always funny to listen to people cry about hiding behind the trees, after they died. Somehow using environment makes you a noob. Even though they are the ones dying.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to -no For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Walls and trees are a rogues best friend. Trust me i know people like to hunt me quite a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

all brackets need skill lol..the only diff. lvl 1-18 lots of newbie are curious to pvp so more newbies to farm here...not being rude but 22+ is the most room where pro's vs pro are always need to face each other you barely can find a room with 2-5 newbies herebut still my fav.bracket is 16-17 .
    rogue(crocodiile)level 23

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default What level for pvp requires the most skill?

Quote Originally Posted by FadedTemptation View Post
    The real kill farners are level 1-3 lol they just farm dummies all day honestly I do level 6 and it's not kill farming I'm in elite twinks and we don't just randomly make allies with noobs so you see we clash and destroy them don't believe me come to level 6 and join a guild to fight us!
    Lol, it's kill farming, and if you're in a "clash" if it can even be considered that at lvl 6, it's endless. So boring..I find it dumb how rogue vs rogue fights are endless. I play 27 and it ends up 1-2 combos. We have generally 2500+ health and crits can hit 2k+ with bow, hooks can sometimes even crit 3k..which will 1 shot any rogue except a hook with str ring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

LOL try lvl 6 pvp. Its not endless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeCruxify View Post
    LOL try lvl 6 pvp. Its not endless.
    I tried 8 and played for 15 minutes before selling all of my gear. Most of the matches were just noobs joining, then I vs'ed someone and the match never ended. I'm sure there's no way to kill anything when 3 tanks constantly heal. Even if it's not endless, I get bored when clashes last more than say, 1 minute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

level 15-16 balance skill sp. 2 skills + 2 buff is enough.. make a warrior
    legendary item is enough unlike high levels mythic/arcane is must..if you are reach buy arcane pets.

if you looking for guilds twinks 15-18 heres most active guild..

mac apple twinks / astig pinoy / bridge mp / keluarga / mvpvp / LT / fellows / grins / psycho / bs / rebirth / public enemy / ottoman / multi death
    Last edited by exwall; 08-13-2014 at 10:18 PM.