Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When will the developers take any if our suggestions seriously?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default When will the developers take any if our suggestions seriously?

I have been browsing the forums for a while now, and i see great ideas suggested by the community that are being shrugged off by the devs [no replies, indication they will be implemented]. What was the last suggestion that was actually implemented into the game that wasn't a nerf/buff?

Devs: Tell me the purpose of this section of the forum if you guys don't even take these into consideration? We know what would make the game more fun and better, yet you are more focused on creating "surprise" content.

It seems you guys wont add anything new that won't provide a legit profit. We are your customers... you should be basing your future plans on our wants, not just on increasing your already-sufficient profits. Happy customers = bigger profits.

Socialization in the game is a serious headache. I see guild-related suggestions and other new social features being constantly suggested here for a long while that would improve the game tremendously.. when will they be implemented?

The Tarlok event was superb! I thoroughly enjoyed participating with no limits. This new energy hullabaloo just...sucks! Basing rewards on leaderboarders, who have more free time than other people (including me) also is unfair. TBW was available in locked crates - everyone had a chance to get one. This arcane pet is only available to macro-users and children with a sufficient time schedule to play 10-12+ hours a day.

There are many other suggestions that i see are not even being considered/acknowledged. My advice to STS as a fellow business-man, you need to appease your loyal player base every once in a while. Give us some power in deciding your company's future plans, rather than blindly executing these new ideas of YOURS. Start improving what you already have little-by-little, and you'll begin gaining a larger, happier player base, ultimately leading to a larger profit.

Please begin being more proactive in acheiving our wants and desires!
    PL: Artaeon (Archer)
    AL: Artaeon (Rogue)

Read my Short, Heroic Love Poem!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Artae For This Useful Post: