Thread: Sentinel stats compared to Void and Cyber... **pic**

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good thread +1
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I still dont understand the big deal with the loss in hit%. Focus gives you plus 25% hit, thats 151% hit.....it also has higher damage.

Can someone please confirm if the range is the same as MB? If it is im soo going to farm for this set then, if not then meh, wont be that much motivated then lol.
    Characters- GreekMuscle LvL 50 Pure Int Mage (Shadow) GreekMusclez LvL 50 Pure Dex Bird (Void/Shadow/Sunblessed)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

After fighting a few hours in this Sentinel armor i realise Void is still the best.

The stats on this Sentinel armor are better... but there is no set bonus, i got my A** kicked all night. I already sold this armor and went back to my original void.

I am willing to bet tomorrow night Sentinel armor is dirt cheap and Void armor is expensive again…. The drop rate is MASSIVE on Sentinel armor and it doesn’t perform as well, regardless of what the stats say. (no set bonus).

I bought three megablasters (under 80k each) and five Jacob’s helms (50k each) to put my money where my mouth is... I missed the boat on Wraith

Also, as mentioned earier, I sold the Sentinel armor for 100s…. will buy again tomorrow when the market crashes on it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snub View Post
    After fighting a few hours in this Sentinel armor i realise Void is still the best.

The stats on this Sentinel armor are better... but there is no set bonus, i got my A** kicked all night. I already sold this armor and went back to my original void.

I am willing to bet tomorrow night Sentinel armor is dirt cheap and Void armor is expensive again…. The drop rate is MASSIVE on Sentinel armor and it doesn’t perform as well, regardless of what the stats say. (no set bonus).

I bought three megablasters (under 80k each) and five Jacob’s helms (50k each) to put my money where my mouth is... I missed the boat on Wraith

Also, as mentioned earier, I sold the Sentinel armor for 100s…. will buy again tomorrow when the market crashes on it!
    Set bonuses affects the stats you see in the stat window you only got your butt kick because the caves are harder than VL lol
    Currently playing Acabero in PL

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I found myself killing things faster with original Void (not sure what you mean by *** kicked)...so I suppose I second this